leanmaxxing has never been easier

herring

herring

Sphinx
since rhino has severely handicapped my sense of taste, all food almost tastes the exact same.

in 2 weeks i'll be giga leanmaxxed with straight defined nose, you mirin?

• +1
Reactions: SWAG, Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
i am mirin , i need one

leanmaxxing is retarded unless ur actually fat

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and syke
bro i think you got covid

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, FootLongDong, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
i'm just talking about a stuffed nose xd i can still taste somewhat, but you obviously need some airflow
Are you still swollen or did your nose get fucked up by the rhinoplasty

Are you still swollen or did your nose get fucked up by the rhinoplasty
swelling, well it was rhino + septoplasty, so they heavily changed my inner nose tissue, not just the outer

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4797
swelling, well it was rhino + septoplasty, so they heavily changed my inner nose tissue, not just the outer
How much did it cost. Since it's such a common procedure I'd imagine it wasn't all that expensive in comparison to some other procedures

send b4 and after pics tbh

How much did it cost. Since it's such a common procedure I'd imagine it wasn't all that expensive in comparison to some other procedures
8k in berlin

Why rhino tho? You had a wide nose or it was just crooked?

since rhino has severely handicapped my sense of taste, all food almost tastes the exact same.

in 2 weeks i'll be giga leanmaxxed with straight defined nose, you mirin?
So what are you eating?

Why rhino tho? You had a wide nose or it was just crooked?
deviated septum since birth.

septoplasty alone would have resulted in a even more deformed looking nose so doing both septo and rhino was necessary .

Why leanmaxxing when recovering from surgery JFL. I would not risk sub-optimal recover due to nutrient deficiency.

What was your nose? Pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back