[LEANMAXXING] Water fast > Dry fast

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
You lose all bloat from fasting, but the speed you lose the bloat is different in water and dry fasts. One day of dry fasting will remove the same amount of bloat from your face as three days of water fasting. My lips dry up like CRAZY on a dry fast, whereas my lips are very plump on a water fast. So water fasting over a longer period of time is the better option for aesthetics cos lean face with perfect lips in 6 days > lean face with clapped lips in 2 days

I haven't experimented with doing a dry fast to lose bloat then transitioning to a water fast to get my lip fullness though, I'll have to try that tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 9779, wasted and 1 other person
k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 6723
idk about dry fasting but I did warer fsst for like 3 days once and lost most of my bloat and its still gone months after

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, softlysoftly, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
idk about dry fasting but I did warer fsst for like 3 days once and lost most of my bloat and its still gone months after
yeah the bloat doesn't come back even if i eat like shit but if i eat like siht for days in a row it comes back
its easy to maintain

what about snake diet?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 1751
How to fast?

what about snake diet?
idk i heard you need electrolytes on a water fast or sum shit but i went a whole week feeling fine with just pure distilled water, nothing else
maybe i just have chad electrolyte genetics idk i have normal energy without snake diet

water fast: no food, only water
dry fast: no food, no water
How many hours minimum? I go to gym so i don't want to get weak

How many hours minimum? I go to gym so i don't want to get weak
as long as you need for your face to look chiseled
you can do it once for 3 days and then eat normally after and your bloat won't come back, given you don't eat crazy amounts of sodium and carbs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
you can do it once for 3 days and then eat normally after and your bloat won't come back, given you don't eat crazy amounts of sodium and carbs
I'm already on a diet. I don't eat salt/ sugar.

You shouldn’t be fasting during puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Stunts your growth and development. I dont think one 3 day fast would really do any harm but you should really not be doing any fasting of any kind until you have stopped growing

Just starve yourself to temporarily get rid of water retention theory

You lose all bloat from fasting, but the speed you lose the bloat is different in water and dry fasts. One day of dry fasting will remove the same amount of bloat from your face as three days of water fasting. My lips dry up like CRAZY on a dry fast, whereas my lips are very plump on a water fast. So water fasting over a longer period of time is the better option for aesthetics cos lean face with perfect lips in 6 days > lean face with clapped lips in 2 days

I haven't experimented with doing a dry fast to lose bloat then transitioning to a water fast to get my lip fullness though, I'll have to try that tbh
dry fasting is dangerous you retards

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
carbs dont bloat lmao, atleat not face wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172 and Deleted member 8765
Obvious reasons... you don’t want to be nutrient deficient during puberty
What about Richard Ramieriz wasn’t that dude like good bones
I wanna fast

Did u really try water fast?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
or just have good Estrogen clearance and high metabolic rate jfl