Least aesthetic muscles to grow/shape

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Iron
Everyone knows the most aesthetic muscles to train: shoulders, abs, biceps, etc

What about the least?

I'd say the temporalis muscle is up there, its the one on the side of your head involved in chewing.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, Lorsss and Deleted member 245
Your ass

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Overdeveloped obliques can make your waist look blocky

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg, BigdickAverageEthnic, AspiringChad and 1 other person
Overdeveloped obliques can make your waist look blocky
If your hips are wide then training obliques will help dramatically. Blocky is way better then shapely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
Explain op I thought temporalis muscle looks weird but you can add skull circumference using temporalis muscle?

Over developed traps make you look narrower

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
Anything below the waist.

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Temporalis is by far the least aesthetic and most useless muscle. It's only purpose is to give you a light bulb head. People get that muscle removed surgically and can chew just fine without it

If your hips are wide then training obliques will help dramatically. Blocky is way better then shapely.
Is this acc legit, would it not prevent a nice looking v taper as it thickens your waist

Is this acc legit, would it not prevent a nice looking v taper as it thickens your waist
If you can build your deltoids well enough then your proportions will be good. Girls love obliques.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 1680
Everyone knows the most aesthetic muscles to train: shoulders, abs, biceps, etc

What about the least?

I'd say the temporalis muscle is up there, its the one on the side of your head involved in chewing.
View attachment 67174
training legs is terrible for those like me who have wide hips
it depends on your skeleton: if you don't have wide hips, training obliques is legit

if the lower oblique grows more than the upper one (also ribcage size affects it) or you have wide hips, training obliques is definetely a looksmin

wide hips is the only body feature you can't hide with bodybuilding, you can just make your hips look more narrow by growing more the delts

Last edited:
training legs is terrible for those like me who have wide hips

it depends on your skeleton: if you don't have wide hips, training obliques is legit
View attachment 67202View attachment 67205View attachment 67208 View attachment 67207

if the lower oblique grows more than the upper one (also ribcage size affects it) or you have wide hips, training obliques is definetely a looksmin
View attachment 67203View attachment 67206View attachment 67219View attachment 67220

wide hips is the only body feature you can't hide with bodybuilding, you can just make your hips look more narrow by growing more the delts
It’s over for wide hip cels

What is considered wide hips bro I’m afraid I might be one of them

It’s over for wide hip cels

What is considered wide hips bro I’m afraid I might be one of them
send me a picture of you
anyway having wide hips is much better than having a facial flaw

i saw someone have overdeveloped abs on his round gut, its so unaesthetically pleasing

i saw someone have overdeveloped abs on his round gut, its so unaesthetically pleasing
What you saw was an hgh abuse gut.

so we'ren not suppose to chew now?