Least volatile steroid (dont wanna lose hair or get acne)

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Mainly looking for 5-7kg of lean muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Try the SARM Rad140

Try the SARM Rad140
Heard so much controversial things about sarms.
I can get steroids cheap where i live so rather do that and get the gains for sure.

just testosterone

He said he doesn't want acne.

you cant use any other steroids without testosterone as base

which means that testosterone has to be included in every cycle, therefore an only test cylce will do the job

also every steroid can cause hairloss/acne

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
you cant use any other steroids without testosterone as base

which means that testosterone has to be included in every cycle, therefore an only test cylce will do the job

also every steroid can cause hairloss/acne
You can do a cycle of turinabol/anavar only for example. So test is not always mandatory. But it will be a very weak cycle

You can do a cycle of turinabol/anavar only for example. So test is not always mandatory. But it will be a very weak cycle
very weak to a point where you couldve have done more gains naturally

OP, if you dont wanna feel 2 rope from oral steroids without test, then use sarms (lgd,mk677 and rad in your case)

so weak to a point where you couldve have done more gains naturally
No. Not to this point. I did a turinabol only cycle. And it is definitely better than natty gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Mainly looking for 5-7kg of lean muscle.
Dude, didn't you say you don't want any muscle because you used thousands of euros on clothes? Go with anavar, side effects are not bad and you'll probably even lose bodyfat while you build that 5-7kg of muscle. Only con is that it can be hard to get real anavar, many of them contain just stuff like winstrol or sarms.
Heard so much controversial things about sarms.
I can get steroids cheap where i live so rather do that and get the gains for sure.
Most SARMS are not well researched and have bad side effects, but Ostarine is good shit. It is one of the most researched SARMS. You will not lose your hair or get acne or get any major health problems like with steroids and other sarms. It's even legal to buy it so you'll be quite sure you get the real shit. It can build muscle quite good and it will surely be lean. If I recall correctly it was made for muscle wasting conditions so it's good even if you were on caloric deficit.
Very weak? If you're not getting insane gains with fucking anavar, you're just not training hard or eating right.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Dude, didn't you say you don't want any muscle because you used thousands of euros on clothes? Go with anavar, side effects are not bad and you'll probably even lose bodyfat while you build that 5-7kg of muscle. Only con is that it can be hard to get real anavar, many of them contain just stuff like winstrol or sarms.

Most SARMS are not well researched and have bad side effects, but Ostarine is good shit. It is one of the most researched SARMS. You will not lose your hair or get acne or get any major health problems like with steroids and other sarms. It's even legal to buy it so you'll be quite sure you get the real shit. It can build muscle quite good and it will surely be lean. If I recall correctly it was made for muscle wasting conditions so it's good even if you were on caloric deficit.

Very weak? If you're not getting insane gains with fucking anavar, you're just not training hard or eating right.
>Dude, didn't you say you don't want any muscle because you used thousands of euros on clothes?
I can get 5-7kg without needing to give up cloth size. Okay will look into it

>Dude, didn't you say you don't want any muscle because you used thousands of euros on clothes?
I can get 5-7kg without needing to give up cloth size. Okay will look into it
Maybe to legs or if your clothes are loose, but I think you underestimate how much muscle that is. You're... what, 175cm? It's going to be huge difference in muscle size. Your rags will literally tear apart after 7kg if they already fit you.

SARMS for sure

Hair-Friendly Bulking Stack (10 weeks)
  • 250mg of Testosterone
  • 40mg of Superdrol (Week 1-4, Week 6-10)
  • (again, Superdrol has been kind to me)
  • 250ius of HCG (every 3 days)
  • * 4ius of HGH or alike peptide (optional)
To be used with our MAXIMUM Hair Loss Protection protocol or with Dutasteride substituted for Finasteride.

OR total noob cycle:

LGD 10mg/day for 6-8 weeks.

Full PCT after either to be safe.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
primobolan, fully anabolic and not androgenic at all, its the opposite of masteron
OR total noob cycle:

LGD 10mg/day for 6-8 weeks.

Full PCT after either to be safe.
M1T shits on superdrol

Unless your going to blast and cruise, you’re better off staying natty but if ur dead set on cycling low dose test with moderate to high anavar will give you what ur looking for

Sarms are less than steroids side effects wise

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt