Leave Astro's girlfriend alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Astro may be a cuck or whatever for various reasons but don't target his girlfriend. Even gangs have a no women and children rule. She's done nothing to anyone here or the forum. @Nibba, time to cease buddy. People think that what happens on the internet doesn't translate to real life but it does and it has. A wedge has been driven between Astro and his girl, and it was too far.
FYI, this forum is failing and falling hard. Anyone who says otherwise is coping strongly. The mods are in denial. Many good posters have left, soylords are on their way, Nibba even left, Wincel left, etc.
We had a good run.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Blitz and Deleted member 656
I hope your joking, or its my biggest cage for the last 7 days.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
Didn't read but sounds soy AF

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
white knight cuck

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp, ZyzzReincarnate, Gengar and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Didn't read but sounds soy AF
I don't really care if you didn't read to be completely honest with you. Your not considered a high profile poster here anyway so who cares what you make of it.

cuck

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
What are you even on about ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel
Soy fag

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I don't really care if you didn't read to be completely honest with you. Your not considered a high profile poster here anyway so who cares what you make of it.
Joins me

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Insomniac
Reported for female worship

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Any form of critical thought is always deemed soy and gay. I'm leaving this mentally site for good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dodt, Insomniac and 2 others
Any form of critical thought is always deemed soy and gay. I'm leaving this mentally site for good.
Good idea. We literally have people posting from mental asylums on here. That's no exaggeration,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 2 others

Good idea. We literally have people posting from mental asylums on here. That's no exaggeration,

Feminist Shaming Tactics
Shaming tactics are emotional devices meant to play on a man's insecurities and shut down debate. They are meant to elicit sympathy for women and to demonize men who ask hard questions. Feminist shaming tactics are argumentum ad hominem.

Shaming tactics are used against men whenever a discussion arises about feminism, men's issues, divorce, romance, marriage, domestic violence, child support, visitation, false accusations, workplace benefits, false imprisonment, over-criminalization, and more.
Charge of Irascibility: The man is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable. "You're bitter.", "You need to get over your anger at women.", or "You are so negative."

Charge of Cowardice: The man is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. "You need to get over your fear.", "Step up and take a chance like a man.", or "You're afraid of a strong woman."

Charge of Hypersensitivity: The man is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men. "Stop whining.", "Get over it.", "Suck it up like a man.", "You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women.", "You're just afraid of losing your male privileges." "Your fragile male ego...", or "Wow. You guys need to get a grip."

Charge of Puerility: The man is accused of being immature and or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male. "Grow up.", "You are so immature.", "Do you live with your mother?", "I'm not interested in boys. I'm interested in real men.", "Men are shirking their God-given responsibility to marry and bear children."

Charge of Endangerment: The man is accused of being a menace in some undefined manner. "You guys are scary." or "You make me feel afraid."

Charge of Rationalization: The man is accused of explaining away his own failures and or dissatisfaction by blaming women for his problems. "You are just bitter because you can't get laid."

Charge of Fanaticism: The man is accused of subscribing to an intolerant, extremist ideology or of being devoted to an ignorant viewpoint. "You're one of those right-wing wackos.", "You're an extremist", "You sound like the KKK/Hitler Youth/racist." or "... more anti-feminist zaniness"

Charge of Invirility: The target's sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question. "Are you gay?", "I need a real man, not a sissy." or "You're such a wimp."

Charge of Overgeneralization: The target is accused of making generalizations or supporting unwarranted stereotypes about women. "I'm not like that.", "Stop generalizing.", "That's a sexist stereotype."

Charge of Misogyny: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. "You misogynist creep.", "Why do you hate women?", "Do you love your mother?", "You are insensitive to the plight of women.", "You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.", "You want to roll back the rights of women.", "You are going to make me cry."

Charge of Instability: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. "You're unstable.", "You have issues.", "You need therapy.", "Weirdo."

Charge of Unattractiveness: The target is accused of having no romantic potential as far as women are concerned. "I bet you are fat and ugly.", "You can't get laid!", "Creep!", "Loser!", "Have you thought about the problem being you?"

Threat of Withheld Affection: The man is admonished that his viewpoints or behavior will cause women to reject him as a mate. "No woman will marry you with that attitude." or "You will never get laid!"

The facts did not favor the feminist position so s/he used Feminist Shaming Tactics.

by menforjustice.net June 14, 2009

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, ElliotRodgerJr, kobecel and 2 others
Feminist Shaming Tactics
Shaming tactics are emotional devices meant to play on a man's insecurities and shut down debate. They are meant to elicit sympathy for women and to demonize men who ask hard questions. Feminist shaming tactics are argumentum ad hominem.

Shaming tactics are used against men whenever a discussion arises about feminism, men's issues, divorce, romance, marriage, domestic violence, child support, visitation, false accusations, workplace benefits, false imprisonment, over-criminalization, and more.
Charge of Irascibility: The man is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable. "You're bitter.", "You need to get over your anger at women.", or "You are so negative."

Charge of Cowardice: The man is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. "You need to get over your fear.", "Step up and take a chance like a man.", or "You're afraid of a strong woman."

Charge of Hypersensitivity: The man is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men. "Stop whining.", "Get over it.", "Suck it up like a man.", "You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women.", "You're just afraid of losing your male privileges." "Your fragile male ego...", or "Wow. You guys need to get a grip."

Charge of Puerility: The man is accused of being immature and or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male. "Grow up.", "You are so immature.", "Do you live with your mother?", "I'm not interested in boys. I'm interested in real men.", "Men are shirking their God-given responsibility to marry and bear children."

Charge of Endangerment: The man is accused of being a menace in some undefined manner. "You guys are scary." or "You make me feel afraid."

Charge of Rationalization: The man is accused of explaining away his own failures and or dissatisfaction by blaming women for his problems. "You are just bitter because you can't get laid."

Charge of Fanaticism: The man is accused of subscribing to an intolerant, extremist ideology or of being devoted to an ignorant viewpoint. "You're one of those right-wing wackos.", "You're an extremist", "You sound like the KKK/Hitler Youth/racist." or "... more anti-feminist zaniness"

Charge of Invirility: The target's sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question. "Are you gay?", "I need a real man, not a sissy." or "You're such a wimp."

Charge of Overgeneralization: The target is accused of making generalizations or supporting unwarranted stereotypes about women. "I'm not like that.", "Stop generalizing.", "That's a sexist stereotype."

Charge of Misogyny: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. "You misogynist creep.", "Why do you hate women?", "Do you love your mother?", "You are insensitive to the plight of women.", "You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.", "You want to roll back the rights of women.", "You are going to make me cry."

Charge of Instability: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. "You're unstable.", "You have issues.", "You need therapy.", "Weirdo."

Charge of Unattractiveness: The target is accused of having no romantic potential as far as women are concerned. "I bet you are fat and ugly.", "You can't get laid!", "Creep!", "Loser!", "Have you thought about the problem being you?"

Threat of Withheld Affection: The man is admonished that his viewpoints or behavior will cause women to reject him as a mate. "No woman will marry you with that attitude." or "You will never get laid!"

The facts did not favor the feminist position so s/he used Feminist Shaming Tactics.

by menforjustice.net June 14, 2009
Why don't you stop copying and pasting and actually think? How the fuck is bullying someone okay? You guys bitch until the cows come home about not fitting in then turn around and do insane shit like this.Along this journey you all became the very thing that you said started this journey for you. Again I'm glad you guys suffer, its earned.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, KrissKross and Deleted member 656
t. foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dodt, kobecel and 1 other person
Why don't you stop copying and pasting and actually think? How the fuck is bullying someone okay? You guys bitch until the cows come home about not fitting in then turn around and do insane shit like this.Along this journey you all became the very thing that you said started this journey for you. Again I'm glad you guys suffer, its earned.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt and kobecel
How are they bullying her?

Its just a foid lol Im sure he can find another one. If she loved him she would jump at an opportunity to suck a dick in the first place. @Ritalincel @Insomniac @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Y'know what, I'm out. There's nothing in this forum for me anymore. I'm leaving this forum. It's full of useless nonsense these days and all the good posters have all left/leaving. You all complain about being bullied, yet thinks it's fine when you are the perpetrator. The girl literally pleaded for this to stop. Many people on this forum deserve inceldom to be honest. To all those who spend their entire day refreshing Looksmax.com, jfl and cage at you.
So long incels.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, dodt, chadisnow and 2 others
Guys we shouldn't bully muh wimmen who hate and reject us for being genetic FREAKS,

You're whiteknighting for a online girl who not only wouldn't date you because youre ugly but even cucks emo chad for asian giga chang.

Again I'm glad you guys suffer, its earned.
If my suffering is earned because of what I post on psl boards then females suffering is earned from them not dating me and being my mommy gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134, dodt, kobecel and 3 others
tbh i dont give a fuck on bothering his gf,
no one is bothering her
just a person exposing his gf offering sucky sucky,
and you sound like white knight

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Y'know what, I'm out. There's nothing in this forum for me anymore. I'm leaving this forum. It's full of useless nonsense these days and all the good posters have all left/leaving. You all complain about being bullied, yet thinks it's fine when you are the perpetrator. The girl literally pleaded for this to stop. Many people on this forum deserve inceldom to be honest. To all those who spend their entire day refreshing Looksmax.com, jfl and cage at you.
So long incels.....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, dodt, kobecel and 3 others
Same meme bullshit. Still can't digest my thoughts.
Your thoughts are soy infused and would be better suited for r/inceltears

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and RichardSpencel
Your thoughts are soy infused and would be better suited for r/inceltears
It's funny,I can actually see him posting on IT in a day or so about us.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Its just a foid lol Im sure he can find another one. If she loved him she would jump at an opportunity to suck a dick in the first place. @Ritalincel @Insomniac @Alarico8
If the story is actually true, she obviously doesn't love him and he should be relieved to have had her moral bankruptcy illustrated so clearly so he can move on.

It was still a twat move from the people involved to try to do all this in the first place.

Astro has always been an overly-sensitive nonce. He finds a way to interpret everything as a personal criticism. Having a temper tantrum and threatening to dox us was pathetic.

We've shown the girl's a nonce, fine. It's done. No reason to torture her over it ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, SeiGun and kobecel
Status
Not open for further replies.