Leave everything behind theory.

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
This can be done if you have ascended through surgery or fucked up in some ways / have a fucked up family, environment etc and want to start a new life.

Just emigrate to another country, leave text messages of saying you are going to leave to people you care about (so they wont start looking for you).
Erase every contact on your phone. Change up your name and enjoy your new life.

Im planning to do this in about 2 years

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4570, stuckneworleans and 10 others
Where are you going to move? SEA?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Entschuldigung
Where are you going to move? SEA?
Going to LA, everything is set up. Including the area im gonna live in and the job im gonna have. Luckily this job oppurtunity will automatically give me permission to a workvisa and bcs i have a strong passport i might be able to live as an expat after some time working.

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
i must be baldcel because ion have hair follicles

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lev Peshkov
I will go there once im oldcel, i have alot of owned ground there. Basically gonna live on a farm with my only contact being 1 city closeby and the villages around me.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 3702
I will go there once im oldcel, i have alot of owned ground there. Basically gonna live on a farm with my only contact being 1 city closeby and the villages around me.

Mirin your future plans tbh. Good luck to you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Wouldn't go to Venezuela right now jfl

I've been thinking about either going to Colombia or Belarus at some point for a long holiday to see if I like it enough to emigrate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and RAITEIII
You can not escape yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
You know, there's an old movie called "Seconds" about a company who offers people the opportunity to simply restart their life: they get surgery to look different, they are moved to another town, get a new job, new friends, even a new girlfriend, not all people adapt however to their new life, so the company eventually harvests their organs.

Wouldn't go to Venezuela right now jfl

I've been thinking about either going to Colombia or Belarus at some point for a long holiday to see if I like it enough to emigrate
Did you know that in our country despite the refugee waves there are more people emigrating then immigrating jfl.

Did you know that in our country despite the refugee waves there are more people emigrating then immigrating jfl.
It's the weather

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic