Leaving looksmax.org to cortisolminn

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Leaving until the weekend deadsrs. Blocking the domain on my browser. Seriously my acne is at its worse and it’s becayse of how much cortisol I have. If I was just a laid back normie who didn’t know better about lookism I would probably think it’s my personality that’s the problem. But knowing it’s my acne is suifuil. This weekend I went from maybe 6-8 big pimple marks to now I have over 20.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Limerencel, SayNoToRotting and 4 others
See you tomorrow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, ZyzzReincarnate, Limerencel and 10 others
Why does this site cause cortisol for you???

Just take the info and apply it to yourself

NOT GONNA HAPPEN RIP YOUR CORTISOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, RichardSpencel and androidcel
Why does this site cause cortisol for you???

Just take the info and apply it to yourself
majority of people are below average here. ppl who post pics and personal details are usually average and above

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Zeta ascended, androidcel and 1 other person
majority of people are below average here. ppl who post pics and personal details are usually average and above

Usually but definitely not always lol

And besides getting girls is doable even if you're a PSL 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
Usually but definitely not always lol

And besides getting girls is doable even if you're a PSL 4
yes i was just replying to "apply info to yourself" thing. you do realise that some peope literally cant take it seriously else they go insane or even worse in some cases. cognitive dissonance defense mechanism kicks as survival instinct tbh. the final blackpill is that you cant swallow the blackpill unless its not over :dafuckfeels:

yes i was just replying to "apply info to yourself" thing. you do realise that some peope literally cant take it seriously else they go insane or even worse in some cases. cognitive dissonance defense mechanism kicks as survival instinct tbh. the final blackpill is that you cant swallow the blackpill unless its not over :dafuckfeels:

Blackpilling myself has ultimately been worth it

Blackpilling myself has ultimately been worth it

i can relate personally, but thats no reason to rub it in faces of other people who has it harder or even them having it over

Are you gonna grow another two inches and get a year older after you come back?

i can relate personally, but thats no reason to rub it in faces of other people who has it harder or even them having it over

Referring to the other thread? If words unsettle them that much then they should just drag the veil back over their eyes

try minocycline

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Even if you do leave this site you will be reminded every time you go out or when you are at school. I tried to do it but you will be reminded about if you had had a few extra millimeters of bone you could have lived a blissful life instead of ldaring on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and androidcel
Went to the health food store today and forgot my card, tried to buy ashwagandha to lower cortisol. Asked them if I could just enter my card details into the point-of-sale machine (which is possible everywhere). They turned me away because they probably thought I was using stolen details. Feels bad.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
nicotine

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I agree with you, this site has hurt my mental health more than it has helped my looks. Yet I literally have no other sites to go on. YouTube is boring, R*ddit is soy infested. incels.is is too blackpilling. Gaming is boring and I'm too poor to buy any new games. I don't have any friends to hang out with. This site is where I spend most of my day, even if it is damaging me.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac and Ritalincel
How do you block it ?

smokes me

idiot

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
Im back nothing else is fun besides this website JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Insomniac, Bengt and 2 others