Lefort 1 + BSSO + Genio with CCW surgery completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, saw the surgeon today, I never got the genio finally, I wasn't sure, my chin seemed a bit stronger but it was only because of the rotation, the surgeon probably pussy out afraid it might snap again, he said it still required too much stretching. That is a hit for the looksmax potential of the surgery; won't be a GigaAscension because of no genio, it is mainly the rotation that makes the difference in appearance but 6 degrees isn't that huge of a difference. Either seems like I pretty much did the max advancement.
I asked him how much maxilla height he removed for the CCW, he told me 3 to 4 mm.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Did it shorten your midface?

Ok, saw the surgeon today, I never got the genio finally, I wasn't sure, my chin seemed a bit stronger but it was only because of the rotation, the surgeon probably pussy out afraid it might snap again, he said it still required too much stretching. That is a hit for the looksmax potential of the surgery; won't be a GigaAscension because of no genio, it is mainly the rotation that makes the difference in appearance but 6 degrees isn't that huge of a difference. Either seems like I pretty much did the max advancement.
I asked him how much maxilla height he removed for the CCW, he told me 3 to 4 mm.
3-4 mm is huge for midface length

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Again, sounds fishy.

Lucky fuck, plz tag me I want to see your ascension

Have fun slaying!!
Lucky fuck, plz tag me I want to see your ascension

Have fun slaying!!

You have to respond @Dude420
I already did

I think the advancement was like 10mm maxilla + like 17mm mandible, would have to ask. I wrote 10mm because this is what he said, but he actually said I rotated 6 degrees then move both together forward by 10mm, I made the math and that would be like 7 extra mm for the rotation. 17mm is a lot which would explain why he couldn't continue stretching further with the genio, surprised he even thought he could go for it beforehand. Maybe I am confused though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
4mm is a good subtle amount for midface shortening - if i ever get it i'm aiming for 4-5mm which takes me from slightly long to 1:1 midface ratio. was it just for a gummy smile? you need a lip lift as well to move the soft tissue

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
4mm is a good subtle amount for midface shortening - if i ever get it i'm aiming for 4-5mm which takes me from slightly long to 1:1 midface ratio. was it just for a gummy smile? you need a lip lift as well to move the soft tissue
Holy shit 1:1 is already extremely bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
4mm is a good subtle amount for midface shortening - if i ever get it i'm aiming for 4-5mm. was it just for a gummy smile? you need a lip lift as well to move the soft tissue
No, it was to make room for the CCW, often, they don't do that extra step though. Everything is brought up which is why the nose also gets upturned (despite removing the pointy nose base in the procedure), and your skin gets stretched everywhere, I am not sure lip lift is required to see the results, it is possible to a certain extent though, I still have some bloat, especially the philtrum skin region so I am not sure for my case.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Yerico7
Oh right my bad. How is midface measured
IPD ÷ distance from pupil to the highest point of the upper lip (measured vertically, not diagonally.

ZnBin8B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pendejo
Keep us posted. Also, ballsy move you did there!

No, it was to make room for the CCW, often, they don't do that extra step though. Everything is brought up which is why the nose also gets upturned (despite removing the pointy nose base in the procedure), and your skin gets stretched everywhere, I am not sure lip lift is required to see the results, it is possible to a certain extent though, I still have some bloat, especially the philtrum skin region so I am not sure for my case.
Yes, but if you didn't have a gummy smile before and got CCW that could mean you have some excess soft tissue in the philtrum afterwards where some bone was removed while soft tissue staying the same. You should have less upper teeth show now. Lip lift could be a very viable complementary procedure to a CCW bimax if you didn't have a gummy smile. I do wonder if the actual midface ratio changes at all without it since it is a measurement based on soft tissue markers.

How much did the nose upturn would you say? I would be very interested to see the difference.

Yes, but if you didn't have a gummy smile before and got CCW that could mean you have some excess soft tissue in the philtrum afterwards where some bone was removed while soft tissue staying the same. You should have less upper teeth show now. Lip lift could be a very viable complementary procedure to a CCW bimax if you didn't have a gummy smile. I do wonder if the actual midface ratio changes at all without it since it is a measurement based on soft tissue markers.

How much did the nose upturn would you say? I would be very interested to see the difference.
I guess you could say I had a very mild gummy smile when I smiled and they removed a small quantity of maxilla, so should be perfect now.
Yea, I get your point, I had similar reflexion, it probably will nullify parts of it since the tissues stay the same, but it is complicated because all my lower facial tissues now have more bones surface to cover.
My nose maybe upturned by like 3 degrees, that is inevitable, he even removed the bony base of the nose to limit this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota
I guess you could say I had a very mild gummy smile when I smiled and they removed a small quantity of maxilla, so should be perfect now.
Yea, I get your point, I had similar reflexion, it probably will nullify parts of it since the tissues stay the same, but it is complicated because all my lower facial tissues now have more bones surface to cover.
My nose maybe upturned by like 3 degrees, that is inevitable, he even removed the bony base of the nose to limit this.
Interesting, I didn't know it was possible to remove some of the base of the nose. I have my qualms about bimax myself since my nose is already a bit upturned. Would be very interesting to see the results if you'd be willing to share.

bumpero for before afters
Because I am planning surgery too

Hello, how did your eye area changed?

name of surgeon ????

Any after pics?

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.