Lefort 1 + BSSO + Genio with CCW surgery completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
For those who don't remember or didn't know, I received a reference for a maxillofacial surgery by my pulmonologist after being diagnosed with sleep apnea. Where I live, Canada, everything is covered by the health care system which is a blessing, the downside is that you don't have much of a saying how to go about the orthognathic treatment, the looks aspect isn't what the surgery is aimed for, what you can do though is see different surgeons until you find one that wants to give you what you have in mind which is what I did (to me health and looks is two sides of the same coin anyway). The surgeon I saw was on the same page as me and was willing to give me Lefort 1 + BSSO + Genio with CCW rotation and no braces prior (my teeth alignment were already pretty good, didn't want to wait months with braces), the target was max forward and upward advancement as possible to maximize the chance to eliminate the apnea (Lefort1 helps with your nasal airway, BSSO/CCW/Genio help pull your tongue out of your airway)

I had my surgery on early august, I was planned on receiving Lefort 1 and BSSO advancement of 10mm (keeping my occlusion that was already good) with CCW rotation of 6 degrees (It was hard to convince surgeons to give me this | He removes a small slice of my maxilla to make room for the rotation, so slightly shorter midface) and genioplasty, telling me that he will move the chin as much as he can with what he has left to play with. Finally, he was barely was able to pull the ligaments enough for the bimax with CCW, so he couldn't do the genio. Post-op while I was still under anesthesia (probably kind of awake but still unconscious), we don't know what happened, but the fixations snapped on one side of the mandible, probably due to too many strong movements which stretched my neck or an impact, the fact that everything was stretched to the maximum probably made me more susceptible to that, he told me it was the first time it happened to him in hundreds of surgeries, it wasn't expected at all. I was left with an overbite with the jaw going slightly sideways.

So I got reoperated the following week which was a couple of days ago, he corrected everything and on the plus side of needing to be reoperated, since my mandible got used to a good amount of stretching he was able to perform the genio this time (I don't know yet how much mm he did, he was again supposed to do the max, I'll know next week when I see him, but it seems a pretty small one, like 3mm).

The end results should be pretty good, but I am too bloated to assess it at this point. In terms of health, my sleep clearly is better, even during the day I perceive I am able to breath more air than before which is great.

Interesting note, as a common byproduct of this type of operation, my nose had a minor upswing toward the tip. I'd say I like the change, as you age, body parts with cartilage tend to tip downward due to the constant force of gravity, with the slight upswing, I'll keep a slightly youngish look longer. Like it was before, my nose is straight from the side. The nose difference is very minor.

I won't show any results yet because it isn't representative with that much bloat, my cheeks are pretty huge right now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 4671 and 43 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2012
tag me when u post results boyo gratz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Lux, FMLplus and 6 others
Make sure to megadose vitamin K and get alot of calcium while you're at it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Usum, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
nice job man. Be sure to give us pics when your not bloated. good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2012, toptearmm and 1 other person
Good fucking work man! Not only did you follow through with some legit, serious surgery, you even paid for it with my tax dollars! Jealous a little tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, Gaia262 and 8 others
please post before after pic soon for motivation:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 1464, Lorsss and 1 other person
How will I ever get enough money for all these surgeries...

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
What does that do? I want to know because I will undergo upper jaw osteotimy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What does that do? I want to know because I will undergo upper jaw osteotimy
Lots of threads from guys who got even more jaw/zygo growth after megadosing it after those procedures. Makes sense since the bones are getting remodeled

@SayNoToRotting knows about this IIRC

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Lots of threads from guys who got even more jaw/zygo growth after megadosing it after those procedures. Makes sense since the bones are getting remodeled

@SayNoToRotting knows about this IIRC
Interest thanks. Yes it does make sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Huh I always thought you were scandinavian for some reason. What province are you in?

and gz on ascension.

For those who don't remember or didn't know, I received a reference for a maxillofacial surgery by my pulmonologist after being diagnosed with sleep apnea. Where I live, Canada, everything is covered by the health care system which is a blessing, the downside is that you don't have much of a saying how to go about the orthognathic treatment, the looks aspect isn't what the surgery is aimed for, what you can do though is see different surgeons until you find one that wants to give you what you have in mind which is what I did (to me health and looks is two sides of the same coin anyway). The surgeon I saw was on the same page as me and was willing to give me Lefort 1 + BSSO + Genio with CCW rotation and no braces prior (my teeth alignment were already pretty good, didn't want to wait months with braces), the target was max forward and upward advancement as possible to maximize the chance to eliminate the apnea (Lefort1 helps with your nasal airway, BSSO/CCW/Genio help pull your tongue out of your airway)

I had my surgery on early august, I was planned on receiving Lefort 1 and BSSO advancement of 10mm (keeping my occlusion that was already good) with CCW rotation of 6 degrees (It was hard to convince surgeons to give me this | He removes a small slice of my maxilla to make room for the rotation, so slightly shorter midface) and genioplasty, telling me that he will move the chin as much as he can with what he has left to play with. Finally, he was barely was able to pull the ligaments enough for the bimax with CCW, so he couldn't do the genio. Post-op while I was still under anesthesia (probably kind of awake but still unconscious), we don't know what happened, but the fixations snapped on one side of the mandible, probably due to too many strong movements which stretched my neck or an impact, the fact that everything was stretched to the maximum probably made me more susceptible to that, he told me it was the first time it happened to him in hundreds of surgeries, it wasn't expected at all. I was left with an overbite with the jaw going slightly sideways.

So I got reoperated the following week which was a couple of days ago, he corrected everything and on the plus side of needing to be reoperated, since my mandible got used to a good amount of stretching he was able to perform the genio this time (I don't know yet how much mm he did, he was again supposed to do the max, I'll know next week when I see him, but it seems a pretty small one, like 3mm).

The end results should be pretty good, but I am too bloated to assess it at this point. In terms of health, my sleep clearly is better, even during the day I perceive I am able to breath more air than before which is great.

Interesting note, as a common byproduct of this type of operation, my nose had a minor upswing toward the tip. I'd say I like the change, as you age, body parts with cartilage tend to tip downward due to the constant force of gravity, with the slight upswing, I'll keep a slightly youngish look longer. Like it was before, my nose is straight from the side. The nose difference is very minor.

I won't show any results yet because it isn't representative with that much bloat, my cheeks are pretty huge right now.
Great job. A dry fast for 1 day should clear out a ton of bloat. My nasolabial folds went away pretty quickly after a day

Aside from being forward, are your cheekbones higher and supporting your eyes now after ccw? Did it increase lateral width too? Lifefuel if so tbh.

Aside from being forward, are your cheekbones higher and supporting your eyes now after ccw? Did it increase lateral width too? Lifefuel if so tbh.
You need Lefort3 to move the cheekbones forward as well. Width no, I have the same set of teeth just move forward and tilted upward. It can't improve everything, but that type of surgeries tends to yield the best PSL boost because it improves a lot of important features while keeping a very natural look.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
You need Lefort3 to move the cheekbones forward as well. Width no, I have the same set of teeth just move forward and tilted upward. It can't improve everything, but that type of surgeries tends to yield the best PSL boost because it improves a lot of important features while keeping a very natural look.
So you have higher cheekbones?

Happy for ya man.

You've ascended bro, be proud.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
This is serious looksmaxxing. I hope this helps you ascend as much as possible. We all hope that you’ll move up. Please stay on top of updating everyone. We want to know how this helps you and how we can use this info to improve ourselves as well. Keep working at it. Only pussies lay around and don’t do anything to ascend. You are the true looksmaxxermaster. A supersaiyan. Lmao a superslayinsaiyan.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 2581, Abyss Dweller and 1 other person
Good job boyo. I need CW rotation with lots of advancement, which sucks since CW rotation on it's own will set my jaws back even more.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
do vitamin k and a lot of calcium help if you're 23 years old?

It honestly sounds a little scary about having the reoperation a week later, but good luck. It also an extremely agressive surgery plan with a lot of procedures at once. I really hope it turns out well and I wish you the best, but I don't like what I read so far. I will eat my words if you truly ascend into chadtopia.

Last edited:
I did ur same surgery almost 2 years ago and it widened my nostrils, have ur nostrils changed?

It honestly sounds a little scary about having the reoperation a week later, but good luck. It also an extremely agressive surgery plan with a lot of procedures at once. I really hope it turns out well and I wish you the best, but I don't like what I read so far. I will eat my words if you truly ascend into chadtopia.
With insight sure. But it shouldn't have happened that way, my surgeon told me he was the first patient he reoperated the following week and he believes I was mismanaged between surgery and fully waking up from anesthesia. At least he didn't have to touch the maxilla again, Lefort1 is the harshest to recover from, the rest is not too bad.

I did ur same surgery almost 2 years ago and it widened my nostrils, have ur nostrils changed?
Yeah, they got wider a little for me as well, it is probably best for my breathing because it used to be a very slim opening.

Last edited:

Nice, can’t wait to see the results dude

by around how much did it shorten your midface?

Post pics OP. Did you ascend?

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Zygos4Life
@Dude420

how much did it cost?

@Pendejo

Buakaws me

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Something like 3mm shorter.
where was the incision made? around the nose area or philtrum?

Also, did it affect soft tissue? Has it made your midface visually shorter?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo
please pm me after surgery. i wonder what bsso before after looks like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Something like 3mm shorter.
how can be your midface shorter when nose cannot be shortened?
you mean your stomion point got raised?
this might be lifefuel for me tbh

Following, in for pics

where was the incision made? around the nose area or philtrum?

Also, did it affect soft tissue? Has it made your midface visually shorter?
how can be your midface shorter when nose cannot be shortened?
you mean your stomion point got raised?
this might be lifefuel for me tbh
He sliced part of my upper maxilla where he made the Lefort1 incision to give room for the CCW rotation.
First crane
Lefort-1024x576.jpg

Don't think it will make a big noticeable difference, my philtrum skin region stayed the same. Though when I tried touching my mouth post-op and I didn't have my sensation yet I was like touching between my mouth and my chin because this was where my mouth used to be at.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and FMLplus
Is it possible he could do a sarpe with lefort 1 and ccw rotation?

I have a long horse face is it possible that ccw rotation reduces midface length? I believe jaw surgery will really boost me to above average

Status
Not open for further replies.