LeFort 3 and IPD

D

Dog

Banned
I read on the jaw surgry forum that a modifed LeFort 3 could increase the inter-pupilary distance by up to 6 mm. The claim from the jaw surgery forum (referenced by a well-respected poster) was from a patient of Dr. Sinn but has since lost touch. There has been nothing since then. Can anyone shed any light on this?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and androidcel
Lifefuel tbh

Damn right (if true) IPD makes the difference between twink and jock.

Just get your whole face reconstructed bro

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Warlow, Patient A and 8 others
No doc will perform lefort 3 if your face isnt completely deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
No doc will perform lefort 3 if your face isnt completely deformed

I don't know why people always say this. This mod lefort 3 was done by Dr. Obwegeser on a non-syndrome patient.

Attachments

• mod lefort 3.jpg
    mod lefort 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 391
  • mod lefort 3 after.jpg
    mod lefort 3 after.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 400
  • +1
Reactions: zz67, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6341 and 4 others
How do you have a user at that site?

I tried joining multiple times and even emailed them and they don’t respond lol
I don't as of yet. I created an account yesterday and am waiting to be verified.

Yeah im preety sure they stopped allowing new userd a while ago. Red on lookism that its because admin/owner is salty because he got botched or some shit lol.

I don't know why people always say this. This mod lefort 3 was done by Dr. Obwegeser on a non-syndrome patient.
damn her face was fuckt up, you could fry egss on it

But for real isn't lefort 3 hella dangerous. Why not just get double jaw advancement/lefort 2 + orbitals/cheekbone implants or some shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383
But for real isn't lefort 3 hella dangerous. Why not just get double jaw advancement/lefort 2 + orbitals/cheekbone implants or some shit?

Because it might be able to increase IPD, killing two birds with one stone. Otherwise, I'd agree with you.

That could be done as well but moving the bone itself is always better since the implants are not as hard and won’t produce the same results, Lefort 3 still not worth it tho

what's your ipd

what's your ipd
I think it's around 60 - 62 mms. This is all well and good, but I was planning on widening my face through cheek and jaw implants (or maybe mod lefort 3, depending on if any information surfaces) I guess if no new information turns up, I could always call Dr. Sinn and just ask.

Last edited:
I think it's around 60 - 62 mms. This would be fine and all if I wasn't planning on widening my face through implants/mlf3
60 mm is good enough, dont worry

60 mm is good enough, dont worry
No, you're right, it certainly could be worse. You see, I have sort of a twink face, but in morphs, after moving my eyes 4 - 6 mms apart and widening my jaw, I don't have it anymore.

Last edited:

Even if Dr. Sinn wasn't willing to perform one on otherwise healthy patient, you don't think there's at least a few maxofacial surgeons out there who don't see it as immoral and would be willing to do it for the right money? It's literally a matter of asking around.

Even if Dr. Sinn wasn't willing to perform one on otherwise healthy patient, you don't think there's at least a few maxofacial surgeons out there who don't see it as immoral and would be willing to do it for the right money? It's literally a matter of asking around.
I don't see why not.
Doesn't it have 50% chance of screwing up or something?

I read on the jaw surgry forum that a modifed LeFort 3 could increase the inter-pupilary distance by up to 6 mm. The claim from the jaw surgery forum (referenced by a well-respected poster) was from a patient of Dr. Sinn but has since lost touch. There has been nothing since then. Can anyone shed any light on this?
do you know LeFort 3 Osteotomy is a surgery designed to fix genetic deformations?
the plastic surgeon will laugh at you when you talk about this surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
do you know LeFort 3 Osteotomy is a surgery designed to fix genetic deformations?

Maybe so. But a modified LeFort 3 is not as severe. Either way, I doubt I'd ever get this surgery as my midface area isn't too bad. I'm just curious about the claim made on how it can alter IPD.

Welcome back bro

most people here really think getting Lefort 3 is as easy as getting rhino

• +1
Reactions: bolgin
where df would you find a jewtor that will be able to actually do this tho?

i reckon not many have the talent and experience to

Yes, Le Fort III changes your upper jaw. Upper jaw includes suborbitals and orbital rims, so yes, you will get widening of IPD.

No. I asked this Australian maxillofacial surgeon who does LeFort III, and he said it wouldn't change the IPD.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Users here still fall for Lefort III meme lmao
burt-scorpio2.gif

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and incel194012940
Dude lefort 3 is a joke no one does that shit unless its severe