lefort 3 experiences

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
really looking forward to get it done boyos, any of you had it? what recovery was like?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
dont

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 4054
It's a very hardcore surgery, you can even die during it, but it's ascension or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, thecel, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
It's dangerous af you idiot and it won't fix everything

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's disturbing to see lefort 3 before and after pics in google

• +1
Reactions: thecel and CursedOne
You're an idiot for thinking that you qualify for this operation. Lefort 3 is a meme - it is only performed on patients with severe and diagnosed craniofacial deformities. You will never get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4383 and 8 others
You're an idiot for thinking that you qualify for this operation. Lefort 3 is a meme - it is only performed on patients with severe and diagnosed craniofacial deformities. You will never get it.
im literally deformed, son
It's dangerous af you idiot and it won't fix everything
keep coping

Last edited:
you probably won't get it and i think you have a 1% percent chance of it actually turning out well? may be less

you probably won't get it and i think you have a 1% percent chance of it actually turning out well? may be less
its either ascension or meeting gandy if it goes bad. bad outcome is impossible.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Maybe he needs to get a craniofacial deformity so he can get it. could work

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and diggbicc

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 1400 and 5 others
I'm deformed.

Post pic of yourself

while you cucks eat carrots and dream of nosejob chads eats pizza and gets lefort. keep barking for him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4310 and 9 others
Lefort isnt that dangerous today, its funny to see how many guys here are extremly unhappy or done with life but still afraid from all surgerys...... jfl

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!
AA52D33A 3AAF 4D3E 87D6 91539AF113FE

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Gazzamogga
Lefort 3 is suicide

Lol why are all too low inhib for that. You don‘t awake while surgery. Anyways high chance that doctor refuses for a Lefort 3.
Shut up greycel

Jfl nobody really needs lefort 3 unless they're deformed but even then it might be too extreme

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4430 and LordGodcat
I still caging at this beutiful thread.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Tylermax
Jesus fickkdalschidthst

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Sick of people bringing up lefort 3 or even lefort 2, these are brutally invasive procedures that are held for the most deformed patients.

This is why outsiders looking into this forum think the people here are insane.

The only reason to talk about lefort 3 is to gaslight everyone so they think we are crazy and don't bother searching for actual information that would be useful, thus preserving information.

Like an autism shield.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, buflek, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
just casually posting to see if anyone else has had a lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753