Lefort + BSSO and Genioplasty or Customized Jaw Implants

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
For a narrow lower thirdcel what is the best choice ?

If you have a misaligned bite, Lefort + BSSO. If your bite is normal but you have a weak chin, genioplasty. If your bite and chin are normal but small jaw, custom implant. If all three are bad, rope.

If you have a misaligned bite, Lefort + BSSO. If your bite is normal but you have a weak chin, genioplasty. If your bite and chin are normal but small jaw, custom implant. If all three are bad, rope.
How to check if misaligned bite,
and what's the point of Lefort, I have good high set zygos

How to check if misaligned bite,
and what's the point of Lefort, I have good high set zygos

You cannot do double jaw surgery without Lefort. There are 3 types, only Lefort III moves the zygomas. Lefort I is for moving the maxilla (upper jaw), Lefort II is for midface hypoplasia, and Lefort III is for when your shit’s fucked. And you can just ask your dentist if your bite is aligned.

You cannot do double jaw surgery without Lefort. There are 3 types, only Lefort III moves the zygomas. Lefort I is for moving the maxilla (upper jaw), Lefort II is for midface hypoplasia, and Lefort III is for when your shit’s fucked. And you can just ask your dentist if your bite is aligned.
and dude my gonial angle is too small too, what will fix that ?

BSSO with CW rotation, and Lefort I to realign your bite.
my dudes this is too complex, where i can learn more about surgeries and things

Medical journals/articles. Srs.
OK man, my first step is to reach single digit body fat (currently >20%) then i will upload my pics here for analysis
Thanks for your input

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
OK man, my first step is to reach single digit body fat (currently >20%) then i will upload my pics here for analysis
Thanks for your input
Respect for that approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Both if recessed, implants if not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054