Leftism is a legit mental illness srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
90% of leftist freaks are mentally unstable and can't even function properly in the real world. Even the average neo-nazi clown has more mental stability. Not saying right-wingers aren't stupid also (they are) but how many of them will literally have a mental breakdown and start crying when their presidential candidate doesn't win wtf.

My theory is that leftism isn't even an ideology, but rather it's just more of a refuge for mentally unstable psychos. I have never met anybody who buys into leftism whom doesn't behave as if they have at least 1 mental disorder. At least conservatards are mentally stable most of the time (unless they are Isiscels).

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, CupOfCoffee, Insomniac and 1 other person
90% of leftist freaks are mentally unstable and can't even function properly in the real world. Even the average neo-nazi clown has more mental stability. Not saying right-wingers aren't stupid also (they are) but how many of them will literally have a mental breakdown and start crying when their presidential candidate doesn't win wtf.

My theory is that leftism isn't even an ideology, but rather it's just more of a refuge for mentally unstable psychos. I have never met anybody who buys into leftism whom doesn't behave as if they have at least 1 mental disorder. At least conservatards are mentally stable most of the time (unless they are Isiscels).
JFL if your either, chads are neutral (a bit left)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
No politics for your subhuman philtrum

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Autist and kobecel
Politics is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo, Autist and 2 others
No politics for recessed bones

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Autist
Politics has always been for incels anyway. The only thing Chad and Stacy care about is partying and fucking.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and kobecel