Leg lengthening WITHOUT SURGERY.

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
The website for the source of info: https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/increase-height-cycling.html

THE THEORY
Riding a bike with raised seat lengthens your leg muscles by stretching the calf muscles as well as the Plantaris and popliteus muscles (part behind the knee). This gives the shin bone room to grow freely when stress on the legs is well applied.

Any slight increase in your bicycle saddle height stretches your hip, knee, and ankle joints. Hence, this alone will contribute to your leg length in one way or the other.

Using the theory of evolution the body will have to adapt any form of stress one way or another.
In the same way, when you raise a bicycle seat and your legs stretch out to reach for the pedals, the body will receive a communication that the legs reaching the pedals is a matter of survival which will help you to lengthen the legs with cycling since the legs will have to adapt to the environmental alteration over time.
Time+stress=growth

Essential supplements

-Megadose vitamin k2 (for bone remodelling)
-vitamin D
-hgh (can use mk677)
-Calcium
-Magnesium
-Boron
-protein
Routine
Obviously We will need a routine to see consistent improvement but due to lack of studies or knowledge this is merely experimental as we don't know the optimal rest periods and training periods. However as this is based on the theory of evolution we would need to constantly be cycling in order to see any results. However as this is similar to PE I can base a routine of that.
day 1 -1 hour cycling in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon
day 2 -1 hour cycling in the morning and 1 hour in the afternoon
day 3 -REST
REPEAT THE CYCLE

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat, SexyMofo, Deleted member 7313 and 7 others
Good thread, big if it actually works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, SoyGune, thecel and 5 others
How much height you can get ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and The Bleach Pill
How much height you can get ?

Just found these. I dont think a rest period is necessary. The more you cycle = more height :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
The website for the source of info: https://growtallerwithshinlengthening.com/increase-height-cycling.html

THE THEORY
Riding a bike with raised seat lengthens your leg muscles by stretching the calf muscles as well as the Plantaris and popliteus muscles (part behind the knee). This gives the shin bone room to grow freely when stress on the legs is well applied.

Any slight increase in your bicycle saddle height stretches your hip, knee, and ankle joints. Hence, this alone will contribute to your leg length in one way or the other.

Using the theory of evolution the body will have to adapt any form of stress one way or another.
In the same way, when you raise a bicycle seat and your legs stretch out to reach for the pedals, the body will receive a communication that the legs reaching the pedals is a matter of survival which will help you to lengthen the legs with cycling since the legs will have to adapt to the environmental alteration over time.
Time+stress=growth

Essential supplements
-vitamin D
-hgh (can use mk677)
-Calcium
-Magnesium
-Boron
-protein
Routine
Obviously We will need a routine to see consistent improvement but due to lack of studies or knowledge this is merely experimental as we don't know the optimal rest periods and training periods. However as this is based on the theory of evolution we would need to constantly be cycling in order to see any results. However as this is similar to PE I can base a routine of that.
day 3 -REST
REPEAT THE CYCLE

Cope, but can't say for sure since I never tried it. But growtallerwithshinlengthening is the first place I stumbled across when I got into height increase, a lot of the stuff he prescribes is based on the idea of microfractures, which doesn't work. Microfractures only work to increase bone density. And this bicycle thing has been around for so many years, there are many forums where people have tried this and had no success. There's a similar idea where you sprint to create microfractures, and then wear ankle weights while you sleep to force the bones to grow, which has also been debunked. The guy who runs the site has been exposed i think by some other height growth forums. I haven't seen these supplements incorporated tho

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Cope, but can't say for sure since I never tried it. But growtallerwithshinlengthening is the first place I stumbled across when I got into height increase, a lot of the stuff he prescribes is based on the idea of microfractures, which doesn't work. Microfractures only work to increase bone density. And this bicycle thing has been around for so many years, there are many forums where people have tried this and had no success. There's a similar idea where you sprint to create microfractures, and then wear ankle weights while you sleep to force the bones to grow, which has also been debunked. The guy who runs the site has been exposed i think by some other height growth forums. I haven't seen these supplements incorporated tho
Genes are everything , you can't increase your height except for LL surgery

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Links to people saying it didnt work? I never said it wasnt cope. I clearly stated it was a theory and its not based on micro fractures.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Have fun with fucked up knees

Links to people saying it didnt work? I never said it wasnt cope. I clearly stated it was a theory and its not based on micro fractures.
Some of the grow taller gurus who suggested this method said the theory is based on microfractures, which just shows the how crude these people's research is. Anyway, even if it isn't, I'm just saying you should have some doubt on this guy's methods as he recommended doing a lot of exercises that just simply don't work. He's not very trustworthy. Naturalheightgrowth reviewed him.

He says this about the cycling "Other things he suggests is to try dry swimming, the cobra stretch yoga position, and to go cycling. His suggestion that you should raise the height of the chair seat of the exercise cycle is something dozens of other “grow taller gurus” have suggested. There have been no results from this method, except maybe a few weak or injured knees. "

Cycling (this is a pretty comprehensive review of the all the limb lengthening methods that have been brought up over the years. As you may see, there is a pattern with all of these methods) - http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/limbexperiments.pdf
"Results: Very disappointing. Since June 2004, we’ve experimented with biking off and on. A total of 600 experimenters worldwide tried this experiment with very little success due to lack of intensity and sufficient balance. Cycling has always intrigued us because the motion of your legs, knees, and hips can potentially thicken cartilage in these areas. One of the initial challenges that experimenters faced was the adjustment of the saddle seat. The saddle seat sometimes shrank or compressed down due to the heavy weight of the body exerted on top. Many believe that they've gained a quarter of an inch since they kept raising the saddle seat every two weeks; when in fact, it's actually the saddle seat that has shrunk but NOT the growth in their shin bone. "

Ankle Weights

Some forums discussing:

tbh i feel like there were better threads discussing it, but these are the only ones I could find now. Haven't really looked at this in a while so can't really remember where they all were.

• +1
Reactions: circularbasketball, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

THE THEORY

Time+stress=growth

Essential supplements
-vitamin D
-hgh (can use mk677)
-Calcium
-Magnesium
-Boron
-protein
Routine
day 3 -REST
REPEAT THE CYCLE

he adaptive remodeling of condylar cartilage—a transition from chondrogenesis to osteogenesis.

“Mandibular condylar cartilage is categorized as articular cartilage but markedly distinguishes itself in many biological aspects, such as its embryonic origin, ontogenetic development, post-natal growth mode, and histological structures. The most marked uniqueness of condylar cartilage lies in its capability of adaptive remodeling in response to external stimuli during or after natural growth. The adaptation of condylar cartilage to mandibular forward positioning{basically bringing your jaw forward} constitutes the fundamental rationale for orthodontic functional therapy, which partially contributes to the correction of jaw discrepancies by achieving mandibular

growth modification. The adaptive remodeling of condylar cartilage proceeds with the biomolecular pathway initiating from chondrogenesis and finalizing with osteogenesis{so basically by stretching the articular cartilage you activate enchondral ossification enabling you to grow on the longitudinal ends of the bone}. During condylar adaptation, chondrogenesis is activated when the external stimuli, e.g., condylar repositioning, generate the differentiation of mesenchymal cells in the articular layer of cartilage into chondrocytes, which proliferate and then progressively mature into hypertrophic cells.

expression of regulatory growth factors, which govern and control phenotypic conversions of chondrocytes during chondrogenesis, increases during adaptive remodeling to enhance the transition from chondrogenesis into osteogenesis, a process in which hypertrophic chondrocytes and matrices degrade and are replaced by bone. The transition is also sustained by increased neovascularization, which brings in osteoblasts that finally result in new bone formation beneath the degraded cartilage.The repositioning of the mandibular condyle in adult rats led to a reactivation of chondrogenesis in condylar cartilage which otherwise is at resting status, and finally results in increased bone formation

seems like cope

I can't even ride a bike rip

This is like people saying you can get a tall Ramus by chewing. Osteotomy or death.

• JFL
This
+
Swimming
+
Yoga
+
Pullup bar hangs
=
1 inch minimum in my opinion

I'm 5'11 so if I'm consistent I could probably get 6' in a year or so with all this

only thing is all of this would probably take like 2 hours of my life everyday but its better than rotting

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
This
+
Swimming
+
Yoga
+
Pullup bar hangs
=
1 inch minimum in my opinion

I'm 5'11 so if I'm consistent I could probably get 6' in a year or so with all this

only thing is all of this would probably take like 2 hours of my life everyday but its better than rotting
If you’re 5’11 you should focus on things that are actually needed to improve.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Start with getting a taller ramus.

If you’re 5’11 you should focus on things that are actually needed to improve.
I'm doing every softmax on earth bruh + im in chadstralia 6'1 minimum to be visible to PSL 2 foids so if I am 6' naturally I can fraud 6'2 easily with shoes but at 5'11 its different

I'm doing every softmax on earth bruh + im in chadstralia 6'1 minimum to be visible to PSL 2 foids so if I am 6' naturally I can fraud 6'2 easily with shoes but at 5'11 its different
Yeah, I’m sure girls would reject you for being 5’11 even if you had this vertical projection:

• JFL
lol chewmaxxing keepingteethtogether24/7maxxing posturemaxxing
Prove that that works or be quiet. I want actual methods that can lengthen the Ramus (beside implant).

Prove that that works or be quiet. I want actual methods that can lengthen the Ramus (beside implant).
our ancestors bones had tall ramus and they chewed 100000 times more than modern diet

keepiing teeth together is what our ancestors did

besides even if the ramus difference is minimal its better than nothing for the little effort you put in. Keeping teeth together is easy as fuck

our ancestors bones had tall ramus and they chewed 100000 times more than modern diet

keepiing teeth together is what our ancestors did

besides even if the ramus difference is minimal its better than nothing for the little effort you put in. Keeping teeth together is easy as fuck
That’s not how evolution works. They didn’t get tall ramuses from a lifetime of chewing. Their many generations of hunters that chewed hard food created the tall ramus adaptation for later offspring. You won’t get a tall ramus from adaptations to chewing in your lifetime.

That’s not how evolution works. They didn’t get tall ramuses from a lifetime of chewing. Their many generations of hunters that chewed hard food created the tall ramus adaptation for later offspring. You won’t get a tall ramus from adaptations to chewing in your lifetime.
There’s got to be some Osteotomy that can lengthen the bone, similar to LL.

ok ill just rot with my teeth not touching eating a soft diet for the rest of my life..

There’s got to be some Osteotomy that can lengthen the bone, similar to LL.
they can do that easily similiar to BSSO but idk any doctor would do something like that aestheticaly. That would be one of the best looksmaxes

ok ill just rot with my teeth not touching eating a soft diet for the rest of my life..
You’re a fool if you think the reason Cavill, Depp, etc. have tall ramuses is because they kept their teeth together and ate hard food. It’s a genetic trait leftover from our ancestors’ hard foot diets.

they can do that easily similiar to BSSO but idk any doctor would do something like that aestheticaly. That would be one of the best looksmaxes
I’m talking about separating the bone and allowing new bone to form, like LL. They perform this on people with deformities, but I doubt you could get it for cosmetic reasons. Implant it is.

You’re a fool if you think the reason Cavill, Depp, etc. have tall ramuses is because they kept their teeth together and ate hard food. It’s a genetic trait leftover from our ancestors’ hard foot diets.
yeah that got genetically luckky to have that naturally but you cant say there is any negative effect of chewing and teeth together for the rest of my life compared to open teeth no chewing. Atleast then my jaw is always under pressure compared to no stimulus at all

I’m talking about separating the bone and allowing new bone to form, like LL. They perform this on people with deformities, but I doubt you could get it for cosmetic reasons. Implant it is.
BSSO is literally that with the jaw bone? I have no idea how that would work with the ramus though

yeah that got genetically luckky to have that naturally but you cant say there is any negative effect of chewing and teeth together for the rest of my life compared to open teeth no chewing. Atleast then my jaw is always under pressure compared to no stimulus at all
Didn’t say there was a negative effect. I’m just yet to see evidence it will give you a taller ramus.

Didn’t say there was a negative effect. I’m just yet to see evidence it will give you a taller ramus.
ill report in 5 years when im 21 and my face is set in stone

BSSO is literally that with the jaw bone? I have no idea how that would work with the ramus though
Look up “ramus osteotomy” and inform yourself.

All this does is thicken the cartilage in the knees and hips

I cycle every morning so may as well heighten the seat while I'm at it🤷‍♂️

Genes are everything , you can't increase your height except for LL surgery
In the future you’ll most likely be able to alter height (without LL) in a different way. We’re probably decades away from developing such methods though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
In the future you’ll most likely be able to alter height (without LL) in a different way. We’re probably decades away from developing such methods though.
True

sleeping with resistance bands tied to your arms and legs seems legit. also igf1maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
"Using the theory of evolution the body will have to adapt any form of stress one way or another.
In the same way, when you raise a bicycle seat and your legs stretch out to reach for the pedals, the body will receive a communication that the legs reaching the pedals is a matter of survival which will help you to lengthen the legs with cycling since the legs will have to adapt to the environmental alteration over time. "

Change happen by passing down generations through selection not life time you fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588