Legit 6 ft IS TALL to girls

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, National Rodgerism and william
Keep coping for me you fucking manlet. 6’2+ to be considered human.
Okay so Sean o pry isnt human?
90 % of hollywood actors arent human?
70 % of male models arent human?
95% of the population isnt human?
Aight

Okay so Sean o pry isnt human?
90 % of hollywood actors arent human?
70 % of male models arent human?
95% of the population isnt human?
Aight
Yes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, The Dude Abides, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
6'1 and formerly skinny. used to get called tall more than i do since i bulked up a bit

6'1 and formerly skinny. used to get called tall more than i do since i bulked up a bit
Yea I think having a bit more muscle makes you look shorter .Obviously you aren't

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Alexanderr
Honestly let's be real here...6 ft 183 cm measured barefoot is tall to girls.No doubt.Maybe not to guys but Girls always call me tall and they love it.Obviously I'm no giant but it's enough to live on And the tall cutoff.But so many people who arent 6 ft say they are so it seems shorter.

5 ft11=Barely Made it in 2019 but have to fraud with shoes
Sub 5 ft 11=Over
That's what it is here in germany atleast among lot of ethnics

Also To all the coppers saying height doesnt matter:
tenor.gif
giphy.gif
In America you mog 80% of the population. It's a good height, but not tall. You probably will be considered tall anyway, because the ode of the height in America is about 5'9, so most people are about this tall and you'd be 3 inches taller.

6 feet is dogshit in modern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Alexanderr and Deleted member 39
I also live in Germany just like you.
I am 5'11. I finished school 1 month ago and I am unbelievably glad it is over. In school I got heightmogged by most guys my age. Most guys older than 15 basically were my height or a lot taller. I definitely felt short and being heightmogged destroyed my mood every single day.
I don't get how you can claim 6'1 is perfect. Heightmogging is the best feeling ever, maybe even better than having sex.
In my opinion 6'4 is the ideal height. Being mogged is rare and you don't stand out as freakishly tall.

Now I obviously try to avoid being mogged. I only go outside to take walks and mostly only see old people now. The only men I mog are old men who have probably even shrinked.

I did have a few male classmates in the 5'7 range and I don't get how they're so oblivious. They're being mogged so brutally.
I was standing next to a 6'7 guy for a class photo, he was one step below me and still heightmogged me brutally.

I went on a class trip to northern Germany and the people there are so much taller than the people where I live. It was crazy. In the whole week I did not heightmog one single man. I even made a thread on incels.is about this brutal emasculating experience.

Even though I do have a very good life here in Germany (family etc.) I can't see myself living here forever because I can't deal with being heightmogged brutally wherever I go..

It takes so much to go grocery shopping even. I always think "please don't let there be 6'7 men in front of me in the row".

6' is definitely not tall at all. It's all about mogging other men. Don't listen to women.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Alexanderr
I am 5'11. I finished school 1 month ago and I am unbelievably glad it is over. In school I got heightmogged by most guys my age. Most guys older than 15 basically were my height or a lot taller. I definitely felt short and being heightmogged destroyed my mood every single day.
I don't get how you can claim 6'1 is perfect. Heightmogging is the best feeling ever, maybe even better than having sex.
In my opinion 6'4 is the ideal height. Being mogged is rare and you don't stand out as freakishly tall.

Now I obviously try to avoid being mogged. I only go outside to take walks and mostly only see old people now. The only men I mog are old men who have probably even shrinked.

I did have a few male classmates in the 5'7 range and I don't get how they're so oblivious. They're being mogged so brutally.
I was standing next to a 6'7 guy for a class photo, he was one step below me and still heightmogged me brutally.

I went on a class trip to northern Germany and the people there are so much taller than the people where I live. It was crazy. In the whole week I did not heightmog one single man. I even made a thread on incels.is about this brutal emasculating experience.

Even though I do have a very good life here in Germany (family etc.) I can't see myself living here forever because I can't deal with being heightmogged brutally wherever I go..

It takes so much to go grocery shopping even. I always think "please don't let there be 6'7 men in front of me in the row".

6' is definitely not tall at all. It's all about mogging other men. Don't listen to women.
Imagine my life in the Netherlands at 5’11.
6 feet is dogshit in modern Europe.
This.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 39 and DidntRead
I agree, 6'4'' - 6'5'' is sweet spot. Sure there is height greed and "taller is better" mode, but when we talk realistically if you want to build solid frame at 6'9'' you will need to roid and eat like a monster. Not realistic for average lanklet. But at 6'4'' it is still doable and you are nearing an outlier. This is why 6'5'' is my LL goal.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
6ft is almost average in Europe jfl

My sister is 6', I rarely see her but when I do t serves to remind me just how tall 6' actually looks
My house mate is barely 5'10 and he claims he's 6' (and claims I'm 6'3)
I'm mogging him by 6"+ and he claims there's only a 3" gap
I'd love to see how much my sister heightmogs him by
I hate yoour sister she height mogs my final height by 1 inch.

Imagine my life in the Netherlands at 5’11.

This.
Must be brutal to be heightmogged by your average dutch beta.
Do you live a normal life?
In my case my height is one of the main reason I prefer to stay inside/only go to forests with no people.
My height makes me feel inferior and I can't imagine being even shorter than 5'11.

Must be brutal to be heightmogged by your average dutch beta.
Do you live a normal life?
In my case my height is one of the main reason I prefer to stay inside/only go to forests with no people.
My height makes me feel inferior and I can't imagine being even shorter than 5'11.
Well, I’m 15 right now so I’m about average height for my age, I’ll probably grow till 6’1-6’2 according to my doctor which is an inch or two above the average height for a male in the Netherlands so it’s not too bad.

6:2 is ideal to live life on easy mode

6:2+Sean opry face = life on tutorial mode

Well, I’m 15 right now so I’m about average height for my age, I’ll probably grow till 6’1-6’2 according to my doctor which is an inch or two above the average height for a male in the Netherlands so it’s not too bad.
Nice. Do anything you can do increase your height.
I didn't grow after 15 but also had a shit life style

• +1
6:4 I would say with broad shoulders and attractive face

6:5 is too tall bro
Not all that big of a difference between 6’5 and 6’4.
I say 6’5 is ideal because you are still able to heightmog men which consider themselves tall while not being too tall.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I say 6’5 is ideal because you are still able to heightmog men which consider themselves tall while not being too tall.
Kinda agree tbh

Chico for instance

• +1
Nice. Do anything you can do increase your height.
I didn't grow after 15 but also had a shit life style

Kinda agree tbh

Chico for instance

I understand that it's not tall in comparison to other guys But for women it is enough and you can slay.Its just that so many guys are 6 ft 4 monsters which make it so short but it isnt

I understand that it's not tall in comparison to other guys But for women it is enough and you can slay.Its just that so many guys are 6 ft 4 monsters which make it so short but it isnt
Women are hypergamous. It is short to them. Just because one or two foids have said it to you doesn't prove anything.
My own mother calls me fucking short and she's a womanlet.
It's about mogging other men, not mogging foids.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Alexanderr
6:4 I would say with broad shoulders and attractive face

6:5 is too tall bro

JFL imagine being 6'5 and stumbling upon this guy in the crowd.

the-dutch-giant-800x445.jpg

This is how a 6'4 guy looks next to him.

method=get&s=alistair-overeem-02-23-12-16-39-28-350.jpg

There's always a bigger fish in the sea.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and mido the slayer

I am aware, but how often do you come across a guy that is 7’2?

The shit I would do for an extra inch :(

This thread aged well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Height is cope after 5ft11

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2352
Honestly let's be real here...6 ft 183 cm measured barefoot is tall to girls.No doubt.Maybe not to guys but Girls always call me tall and they love it.Obviously I'm no giant but it's enough to live on And the tall cutoff.But so many people who arent 6 ft say they are so it seems shorter.

Sub 5 ft 11=Over

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
I honestly can't believe this.

You live in germany right?

And women think 6' is tall?

Fr my programming lecturer is 7' tall and white, he's not even a chad, but he size mogs every ethnic and most whites to self harm. He told us about his height himself on the very first time i had class with him.

It's so brutal and suifuel for me to stand next to him at 6'1". @diggbicc , this is further evidence for you about the REAL height statistics in Australia.

I can't comprehend how below 6' ethnics even cope.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
6 ft is tall only if you're 6 ft barefoot while slouching your back. Anything below that and you're a manlet.

Thats cope.
6 ft 2 or over

Bad thread from me.
Like the rest of them.
Its 6 ft 2 is the manlet cutoff
5ft11 + is the same shit. Wish i was shorter ngl so u can be more at eye level with girls

im 6ft3 and get the same reactions as when i slouch and look 5ft11

girls only care about face above 5ft10-11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
cope, 6 foot is normie tier, 6'3 is where its at

it ubereemening
5ft11 + is the same shit. Wish i was shorter ngl so u can be more at eye level with girls

bro ur avi is perfect and unmoggable who is she

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Even when you slouch.
They know youre tall

yeah for sure it’s tall to some girls but the problem is and there are girls today that are 6’0 and even ++. anyone 6’0 will be mogged so hard. and like you we’re saying, you will most likely get mogged by another man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

Sub 5 ft 11=Over

tenor.gif
giphy.gif
6”1 is the ideal height. not above or below.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
im 6'2 with shoes and people always assume im like 6'4. Most people lie about their height by an inch or two so this creates a false idea of how tall 6ft is to some people, when in reality it is plenty tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
im 6'2 with shoes and people always assume im like 6'4. Most people lie about their height by an inch or two so this creates a false idea of how tall 6ft is to some people, when in reality it is plenty tall
Its actually not.
Games changed.
6 ft 3 or rope

below 6'2 = manlet

• +1
6 foot is the bare minimum imo, height only becomes a halo at 6’3+

• Love it