Legit "game" resources?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
I know "game cope bla bla"

But there must be at least some guidelines on how to act around girls socially (especially after having looksmaxxed and e.g. T-maxxed)

Are there any legit resources you know?

act with a 6'8 height, big frame, NW0, strong jawline and chin and hunter eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470, You and 9 others
act with a 6'8 height, big frame, NW0, strong jawline and chin and hunter eyes
dude, I'm asking for average/above average tier guys. If you aren't Chad you can't just copy him one-on-one

dude, I'm asking for average/above average tier guys. If you aren't Chad you can't just copy him one-on-one
if youre not chad its over

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Alpha Male Strategies on youtube. Bear in mind that he does say looks matter.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, fobos, GrewWrong and 1 other person

Ive watched almost all i could find last year as a part of my study, RSD MAX had some good stuff not the other ones tho, i would say TOD V Dating aswell, But i mainly watch AMS he is probably the best one ive seen as a lifestyle type vids but he talks lifestyle not just women, Hands down AMS.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
I know "game cope bla bla"

But there must be at least some guidelines on how to act around girls socially (especially after having looksmaxxed and e.g. T-maxxed)

Are there any legit resources you know?
JohnAnthonyLifestyle maybe

• +1
Ive watched almost all i could find last year as a part of my study, RSD MAX had some good stuff not the other ones tho, i would say TOD V Dating aswell, But i mainly watch AMS he is probably the best one ive seen as a lifestyle type vids but he talks lifestyle not just women, Hands down AMS.
Those guys are major cringe. AMS is based though. He doesn't fully understand lookism but never the less.

He has some good advice on how to act once you get a girl. Looks are still the most important to attract a girl.

Also most of his advice can't be applied to younger girls.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
RSD is all bullshit including Jeffy even though he seems like a cool guy but doesn't mean he has superior game. RSD is all bluepill bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Autist
Status is the only game you can run. Either she wants to fuck you or doesn't, you can't talk your way into pussy. You're only making the confirmation.

• +1
Reactions: Canberra
He has some good advice on how to act once you get a girl. Looks are still the most important to attract a girl.

Also most of his advice can't be applied to younger girls.
This. My sister is a grade A stacey and can pretty much have her pick of chads/chadlites. When they start talking she will start testing and most of them fail. She once asked a guy to get her ice cream and deliver it to the house in the middle of the night and he did it. All attraction she had for him was lost after that point :feelskek:
Status is the only game you can run. Either she wants to fuck you or doesn't, you can't talk your way into pussy. You're only making the confirmation.
You can only talk your way out of the pussy ?

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Canberra, IceCutter and 2 others
There are redpilled guides for that on youtube, but you don't need much of "game" at all.

RSD is all bullshit including Jeffy even though he seems like a cool guy but doesn't mean he has superior game. RSD is all bluepill bullshit.

jeffy is the dork who got rejected by a FAT hooker and then chucked a tantrum at her over text afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and x30001
Step 1: be better looking

• +1
just be yourself bro

• JFL
If you have to act like a clown its already over. Foids are much more promiscuous than men. So, if she wants to fuck you, she will approach you

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245
There is no game man. If you've ever been friends with legit gl guys IRL this becomes very obv. Unironically just go up and say hi, works. Women will laugh at everything the guy says and will stare longingly into the guys eyes, make effort to keep convos going and the female will be making body contact, arm touching etc. THERE IS NO GAME OTHER THAN YOUR FUCKING LOOKS

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, GrewWrong, Autist and 1 other person
She once asked a guy to get her ice cream and deliver it to the house in the middle of the night and he did it. All attraction she had for him was lost after that point :feelskek:

what a beast

• JFL
There is no game man. If you've ever been friends with legit gl guys IRL this becomes very obv. Unironically just go up and say hi, works. Women will laugh at everything the guy says and will stare longingly into the guys eyes, make effort to keep convos going and the female will be making body contact, arm touching etc. THERE IS NO GAME OTHER THAN YOUR FUCKING LOOKS
You got a point there. But being socially calibrated is still a bonus

Just be 7+/10.
You're welcome for saving you all the money and hassle

Just hold frame and be confident bro