Legit iqmaxxing stack needed

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Help a nigga out no billshit like drink water

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
take vitamin and mineral supplements... that's all you need to be mentally healthy
Cope i already have adequate levels bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and PenileFacialSurgery
Stop jerking off so often

reincarnate as an ashkenazi jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, PenileFacialSurgery, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I told you in the other thread you low IQ nigger.

natural enhancers:

- super strength omega 3 supplement, 2g epa/dha

- ginkgo biloba 300mg

- ginseng 1g

- bacopa 1g

- acetyl l-carnitine 2g

- alpha GPC 500mg

real stims (harder to get):

- ritalin

- modafinil

- aniracetam / oxiracetam

- noopept

- sunifram

- adrafinil

• +1
Reactions: Void, Barbarossa_ and Zeta ascended
Adderall is supposed to give 4iq points (not sure how they come up with these numbers as 160 to 164 is huge compared to 100-104)

natural enhancers:

- super strength omega 3 supplement, 2g epa/dha

- ginkgo biloba 300mg

- ginseng 1g

- bacopa 1g

- acetyl l-carnitine 2g

- alpha GPC 500mg

real stims (harder to get):

- ritalin

- modafinil

- aniracetam / oxiracetam

- noopept

- sunifram

- adrafinil
What do you suggest the most in real stims bro legit objective?
Adderall is supposed to give 4iq points (not sure how they come up with these numbers as 160 to 164 is huge compared to 100-104)
Fuark man i cant buy it

• Woah
What do you suggest the most in real stims bro legit objective?
i personally have been using ritalin for the past 2 years and it objectively changed my life, but then again i have legit ADD, so it may not be as effective for someone without ADD. I'd suggest trying modafinil instead as its easier to get and may work better for those without ADD

• Love it
Reactions: DidntRead
i personally have been using ritalin for the past 2 years and it objectively changed my life, but then again i have legit ADD, so it may not be as effective for someone without ADD. I'd suggest trying modafinil instead as its easier to get and may work better for those without ADD
Fuarkk pharma doesnt give one out without pres, gonna order online then

• Woah
I just noticed I missed your face reveal, any chance you PM the unsee.cc link? I'm very curious ngl
no sorry, was just a 1 time in the moment thing

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt and Brandon10
why do you consider it a looksmaxing tool? its good for concentration, but not much else. reduces creativity, reduces blood flow, increases heart rate etc

why do you consider it a looksmaxing tool? its good for concentration, but not much else. reduces creativity, reduces blood flow, increases heart rate etc
for weight loss, overall motivation for looksmaxxing, general well being, sociability (esp. if combined with things like l-theanine or beta blockers like guanfacine)

for weight loss, overall motivation for looksmaxxing, general well being, sociability (esp. if combined with things like l-theanine or beta blockers like guanfacine)
you should try combining it with something like codeine - get amazing sociability and drunk like calmness and boldness instead of the anxiousness and overthinking that just ritalin gives

by the way - whats your gymcell routine?

push/pull/legs in daily undulating periodisating 5 days a week
how do you do that with isolation work? cant really do sets of 5 on db side raise for example

how do you do that with isolation work? cant really do sets of 5 on db side raise for example
i do compounds in the beginning and then isolation afterwards. usually 2 excercises per muscle group @ isolation work and 3 sets per excercises at RPE10 and 8-10 reps. for the compounds i have 4 working sets and one top set and for compounds rep ranges for both working and top set change daily/weekly to avoid platues. i do 2 push workotus, 2 pull workouts and 1 leg workout. got 8 excercise on push/pull and 5 on leg day

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption
I once took an MDMA laced pre workout, it made me focused for hours.
I believe Adderall is the best even tho I have never taken it as I don’t know where to buy it from(anyone knows any legit source then kindly pm me)

I was insanely more focused cognitively on a Test cycle 250mg/week

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I was insanely more focused cognitively on a Test cycle 250mg/week
Im focused but im dumb af i need iq booster. Hlw much test u did in a day?

• Woah
Im focused but im dumb af i need iq booster. Hlw much test u did in a day?
It's 250mg/week split into two weekly injections.

If anything, Test will drive you to work out more, which will incidentally make you smarter from exercising more

nothing will boost IQ because IQ is irrelevant since it's just a pretty accurate test on what we really don't know intelligence is. There are abundant ways in which to increase how well general cognition works as some people have provided answers for.