Legit New Money Millionaire, Giving Free Opinions

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23554, Edgar and 40 others
What did you start off doing to get capital to invest?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 11748 and 15 others
Where did you get the knowdledge necessary to make such money from?

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and TheAscendedOne
What did you start off doing to get capital to invest?
I did e-commerce white label in 2010 when it was easy. But I was trying since 2005 to make money online, no joke literally middle school. The downside risk was like $1000 and upside was a shitload, I literally bought inventory off eBay and sold it on amazon. Lots of stuff like this in the world where u don't have to have tons of capital to get started (mostly online biz fits this category)

Then used this $ to start other things
Where did you get the knowdledge necessary to make such money from?
Lots of online forums, live events. If u hit up enough people and try enough things eventually something will click. Key is to not waste time on stupid shit that isn't scalable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, RAMU KAKA, poopoohead and 14 others
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $

Plz don't ask for $ lol

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Plz don't ask for $ lol
I am doing ecommerce and started with dropshipping buying things from china and selling them on ebay and I am thinking about making an online store

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
I am doing ecommerce and started with dropshipping buying things from china and selling them on ebay and I am thinking about making an online store
Ecommerce is legit, just have to be careful on managing risk when dealing w/ buying inventory upfront, have to make sure the fulfillment is on point too or you'll have to refund everyone etc.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 6695 and 3 others
Gimme a loan atleast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Ryldoo IS COPING and 22 others
There's this guy, he's in college, and his classmates took an interest in him and invited him to go to this hangout that their class goes to on Fridays. One of his female classmates was interested in him and struck up a conversation.

I wanna do this, but I'm too old for college. Is there anything out there that you've experienced that's like college, but you can be as old as I am? A social environment where I'll have peers, not 2 or 3, but a whole class worth of peers, that will invite me to hang out with them? With female peers who will take interest in me? Also, I'd like for them to be cool. I've had my fill of nerds and nerds never talk about anything fun. I hear all this grief from other incels about how all of their peers are talking about sex. I wanna hang out with people who live exciting enough lives to talk about the sex they're having. So I can chime in on the discussion.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheAscendedOne
There's this guy, he's in college, and his classmates took an interest in him and invited him to go to this hangout that their class goes to on Fridays. One of his female classmates was interested in him and struck up a conversation.

I wanna do this, but I'm too old for college. Is there anything out there that you've experienced that's like college, but you can be as old as I am? A social environment where I'll have peers, not 2 or 3, but a whole class worth of peers, that will invite me to hang out with them? With female peers who will take interest in me? Also, I'd like for them to be cool. I've had my fill of nerds and nerds never talk about anything fun. I hear all this grief from other incels about how all of their peers are talking about sex. I wanna hang out with people who live exciting enough lives to talk about the sex they're having. So I can chime in on the discussion.
Get a job with co workers

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
Get a job with co workers

I have that now, it doesn't happen. Not at my job. I would need a job where it's cool to have sex with your co-workers.

EDIT: Not just cool, but part of the culture. As often as there is sex and experimenture in college, I need a job or social environment that has it that often too.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheAscendedOne
I have that now, it doesn't happen. Not at my job. I would need a job where it's cool to have sex with your co-workers.

EDIT: Not just cool, but part of the culture. As often as there is sex and experimenture in college, I need a job or social environment that has it that often too.
Get a job at a night club or bar

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 5694, BigBiceps and 2 others

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Plz don't ask for $ lol
How do you know what cryptos to invest in

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3635

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Plz don't ask for $ lol
What do you think a 20 year old that wants to start his own business after graduating should keep in mind granted non e-commerce perhaps a restaurant

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Plz don't ask for $ lol
Any books you recommend reading ones that made you "click" and go "ahaa"

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, SSJ Trunks and TheAscendedOne
Thoughts on making money from playing poker?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, SSJ Trunks and TheAscendedOne
Thoughts on trading? Like fx, futures, stock options etc.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and TheAscendedOne

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Plz don't ask for $ lol
how has ur success with women changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Drosyblue, Mouthbreath and 4 others
Should @turkproducer restore his foreskin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., oldcelloser, Pumanator and 13 others
Thoughts on making money from playing poker?
This is extremely low ceiling in 2020, and you have to be like 150iq to be the best... not worth it
Thoughts on trading? Like fx, futures, stock options etc.
Actively trading is wrong move for 99.999999% of people, passive investing is good for almost everyone though imo
how has ur success with women changed
I slay Stacys but only because of betabuxx

I can get becky ez now though
What do you think a 20 year old that wants to start his own business after graduating should keep in mind granted non e-commerce perhaps a restaurant

Any books you recommend reading ones that made you "click" and go "ahaa"
Restaurant is hard to pull off and requires capital, dont recommend this as your first attempt, unless you know someone who is already an expert. but then why would they partner with you unless you had something to bring to the table

millionaire fastlane is a good one
How do you know what cryptos to invest in
I don't im just long btc for a very small % of my net worth, I believe it will have a positive return on avg but chances of it crashing are also extremely high

This is a tough one imo, you should be looking at nightlife if you have the personality for it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 6695 and 6 others
This is a tough one imo, you should be looking at nightlife if you have the personality for it

Nightlife? Where would there be peers in the nightlife industry? Where would I find a bunch of people who all know each other, like a class of college students would know each other?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What do you think of automatized production?
Started building it 1month ago, probably will earn me 100k a year with 20k investment if the market doesnt change

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and TheAscendedOne
Nightlife? Where would there be peers in the nightlife industry? Where would I find a bunch of people who all know each other, like a class of college students would know each other?
Are you dumb? The people you work with become your peers. You get to know each other on the job, you meet the bouncers, the hot servers, the bartenders, the strippers.

• +1
This is tough, you have to get good with groups of people for this to work, even if youre in an environment with people it won't just magically happen unless you're liked by most of them. There are a bunch of interest groups you could potentially join, especially something like a sport would do well. Volleyball etc. not sure what you're into
Are you dumb? The people you work with become your peers. You get to know each other on the job, you meet the bouncers, the hot servers, the bartenders, the strippers.
He is right
What do you think of automatized production?
Started building it 1month ago, probably will earn me 100k a year with 20k investment if the market doesnt change
What do you mean by this? It sounds like a scam

Btw, I just noticed it seems you want to do this so a girl will hit you up. Though this does happen, its prob not a good idea to start an entire social life hoping becky will approach you... this is the way to operate in social circles, passively and waiting for green lights. But you need to look good/be cool for this to happen too

Last edited:
  • +1
How much do you charge for a course? 🤭

Let us see your trades :feelsez:
Ha, not a guru, this just free opinions

Sure, my passive trades look like this:

Buy VOO x 1000 executed

1 year later:

Buy VOO x 1000 executed

Lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skry, dopamine-detox, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Ha, not a guru, this just free opinions

Sure, my passive trades look like this:

Buy VOO x 1000 executed

1 year later:

Buy VOO x 1000 executed

Lol
Your crypto trades.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox and TheAscendedOne

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

So, when are you giving us all money?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7823, BigBiceps and 8 others
So, when are you giving us all money?
If I ever hit a 100 million I'll pay for all your surgeries (people who posted in this thread) before now lmao
When and how much?
Got a small chunk, last yr April probably shortly after that April fools pump

I had some before as well around 1k, and sold it around 8.6k

But crypto is not how I make my money bro, its just a small % of passive investment. Not trying to win the lottery through crypto like some people

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Yerico7, Deleted member 9090 and 4 others
If I ever hit a 100 million I'll pay for all your surgeries (people who posted in this thread) before now lmao

But crypto is not how I make my money bro, its just a small % of passive investment. Not trying to win the lottery through crypto like some people
Yes, but how small/large is your small chunk? 100 dollars?

• +1
nobody here has money to invest.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, ThreadMatters, Krezo and 5 others

Hurry up and make that money.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, TheAscendedOne and BigBoy
nobody here has money to invest.
most young people are broke, this is normal, go make some. point of thread is to tell me ideas you have and ill tell you if its a waste of time/scam or not

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, MilfLover69, Deleted member 11748 and 5 others
Net worths me.

One day the economy will crash and you'll get net worth'd

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and TheAscendedOne

There aren't enough staffers. I'm looking for a group of at least 8-12 people in one group who will all, as that one group, invite me to do something with them. As a group. The bars I go to, there's usually only the 3 bartenders who talk to each other. That's not big enough. That's why I said it had to be like a college class.

• +1
you should invest in me cause I’m going to be a billionaire one day
There aren't enough staffers. I'm looking for a group of at least 8-12 people in one group who will all, as that one group, invite me to do something with them. As a group. The bars I go to, there's usually only the 3 bartenders who talk to each other. That's not big enough. That's why I said it had to be like a college class.
Join a boxing gym

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, TheMewingBBC and Chadelite
i got 5k euros which i dont really need atm. how can i make more money with it the best way

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne, Chadelite and 1 other person
will the US economy ever experience a similar market crash to the great depression? If so, when will it occur?

• +1

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Can you paypal me 0.5$ please?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 4416 and 8 others
i got 5k euros which i dont really need atm. how can i make more money with it the best way
Start online biz hands down
will the US economy ever experience a similar market crash to the great depression? If so, when will it occur?
Nobody knows this and if they say they do they’re just randomly guessing or they’re delusional confident

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Kade
17 yrs old and am starting college what are some good degrees i shouls study in? and any tips on how someone can start?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite
17 yrs old and am starting college what are some good degrees i shouls study in? and any tips on how someone can start?
Degree and starting a biz are 2 separate things. Apply for no/low interest loan and every scholarship and grant you can find. If they didn’t literally pay me to college I would have dropped out

college probably only worth it if you’re getting a STEM degree

Online biz you can start by literally googling things and a few thousand dollars
@Fat cunt i edited it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Turanid_Bull, TheAscendedOne and 4 others
Degree and starting a biz are 2 separate things. Apply for no/low interest loan and every scholarship and grant you can find. If they didn’t literally pay me to college I would have dropped out

college probably only worth it if you’re getting a STEM degree

Online biz you can start by literally googling things and a few thousand dollars
isnt ecommerce and dropshipping a saturated market by now? like what are the chances of me actually getting succesfull? i need to get more knowledge on this stuff

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, TheAscendedOne, Kade and 1 other person

My stats:

25-35 yrs old

Jfl show proof or fk off

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 275
Jfl, show proof

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, mikeock, MandibularCel and 3 others
Start online biz hands down

Nobody knows this and if they say they do they’re just randomly guessing or they’re delusional confident
what is that? cant find shit on google about online biz

• +1
isnt ecommerce and dropshipping a saturated market by now? like what are the chances of me actually getting succesfull? i need to get more knowledge on this stuff
I don’t think it’s “saturated” If youre High iq and work ethic
what is that? cant find shit on google about online biz
Pm me

• +1
What's your yearly ROI percentage from trading stocks?

• +1