• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
if i get 100k say from inheritance what should i do to it

what about 250k

500k or 1 million?

thanks
same thing for all tbh

Maybe real estate if you enjoy the headaches

Maybe some other investment if you have the risk tolerance/10000% sure through personal expertise that it's better risk/return than market

and re: everyone in the thread talking about market dropping

yeah I've lost couple hundred thousand lately

not financial advice

• +1
Fucking brutal.
Corona is causing more suffering, then just people getting seick. You'r then one that's really suffering.
there's abit of fear, i guess:

i was betting shorts since last yer November. I had betted about 1500 in turbo shorts. And was at the top around almost wipped out on nearly all my turbo short bets. But now they went back up to a value of 850. So still 650 loss.
Yeah, I am feeling pretty bad. Today was another huge red day, pretty much lost all gains I've had. If this shit goes on it's over.

welke app is dat en wat doe je precies

yeah degiro zoals eduard al zei. Ik beleg het deel van mijn studiefinanciering dat ik niet nodig heb met maximaal lenen.

• +1
Yeah, I am feeling pretty bad. Today was another huge red day, pretty much lost all gains I've had. If this shit goes on it's over.
i saw.
today was likely the biggest red day of the last couple of days.
That Corona thing, triggered it I think. I do notice alredy though, I bought stuff from AliExpress/China over a month ago. And if they don't send it the next 2-3 days; I'll get my money back automatically. They must be having production and/or shipment problems in China going on at the moment, normally I get my stuff pretty quick.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 275
Are you happier now that you have all that money? How is your day to day well being?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and SHARK
My question for OP: Is copying and pasting ads on clickbank legit or a scam? I see a ton of youtube videos on this moneymaxxing method but I'm skeptical:

• +1
I could do with a loan of a million dollars.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit
What education would you recommend and what should someone stay away from? Also what do you think of working for private militaries?

• +1
Are you happier now that you have all that money? How is your day to day well being?
I would say I'm stressed about higher quality things like how to optimize taxes or how to spend efficiently

I was born with unhappy personality so I'm still not cheery or anything, but it makes me grateful and I'm never worried about immediate finances. I also have more status by default, the women I interact with who know I have money treat me a lot better than women that don't. It has also granted me access to certain circles and higher level peers. I know that if I don't spend much that I don't need to work anymore which gives me less anxiety (then again when I had no money and no financial literacy I was even more relaxed since I didn't know any better). I'm free to pursue my looksmaxxes at any reasonable cost without any financial burden. Still, dating isn't as fun as it should be because I know I'm betabuxx. That should change soon...
What education would you recommend and what should someone stay away from? Also what do you think of working for private militaries?
You mean like what college degree?

I wouldn't work a job period, unless it was sales/performance based or I was an early employee of a startup maybe
My question for OP: Is copying and pasting ads on clickbank legit or a scam? I see a ton of youtube videos on this moneymaxxing method but I'm skeptical:

I think $500 daily is unrealistic especially after he exposed the method to 400k+ people. Is it possible you'll make a few dollars once in a while? Or get really lucky and make a few hundred a day for a week? Sure. Just don't see it lasting or scaling either way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, TheAscendedOne, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
buy the dip
I guess they are now pricing in corona-virus slowing economy down?
i guess they didn't estimate this virus would get like this. Good times for stock buyers, and shorters. dips/drops are great times.

• +1
Is it time to invest boyos? Market is taking a hit.

• +1
as a fellow millionaire this is a good post

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Vidyacoper, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
What are you investing in? I’m about to put some money into cruiselines and airlines and then co diagnostics since they do coronavirus testing.

• +1
Poker is still literally the best way to go from nothing to 1million dollars , after that there are much better options. Obviously this is only true for people with a specific skill set rather thn iq, i do stake multiple people in poker and i got all of them to make avg income within 6 months, keep in mind they were complete beginners.
If you have a 170 IQ mind you can get to the HS within a year, if you are average you have no chance to make a million faster than working in McDonalds if you live in the 1st World.
Lost 45.000 dollars from the highs, barely positive now in total returns lmao, but still positive (friday was also a pretty big red day for me). Still surviving. Another day like yesterday and shit's getting nasty though.

yesterday:
7XHVkxF.jpg

I have had worse in 2018, but if this is just the beginning of of a larger drop it's gonna get bad.
Sell stocks buy precious metals ---> wait for the recession ---> sell metals ---> buy stocks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and TheAscendedOne
What are you investing in? I’m about to put some money into cruiselines and airlines and then co diagnostics since they do coronavirus testing.
s&p

• +1
Lost 35% of my money in this crash in 3 days time due to leverage lmao. Somehow owning mostly stocks that were hit by far the hardest during all this (17% loss in 3 days on more than half my portofolio, brutal) I sold everything in panic and constant margin calls. Still up 20% all-time though.

Currently transferring everything into an american broker to buy long dated calls a few days from now, betting on a recovery.

• +1
You don’t think it’s a good idea to wait until we see a real crash?
What is "real crash" according to you? How is this fake crash?

I never get theses people. Everyone wants "the dip" and when "the dip" comes they don't buy, they always want a "bigger dip" lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, SHARK and Moneymaxxed
Damn OP you might have outmaneuvered me in larping, you really took a lot of times fabricating all those answers

How are you so consistent with larping?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Equinox, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
What is "real crash" according to you? How is this fake crash?

I never get theses people. Everyone wants "the dip" and when "the dip" comes they don't buy, they always want a "bigger dip" lmao
I get it but this is 5 straight days in the red and if there’s a corona virus outbreak in the US, it’ll throw the country into a panic and prices are going to drop a lot more than they have.

• +1
I get it but this is 5 straight days in the red and if there’s a corona virus outbreak in the US, it’ll throw the country into a panic and prices are going to drop a lot more than they have.
Imo. Don't worry about that. IF you have long investing horizon ahead of you. Even if for example a person bought $100.000 worth of S&P500 index back in in 2007 right before the crash (50% drop, I recall). Which is like the worst timing EVER. He would still have as of today (12 years later) $200.000. Aka, doubled it in 12 years time.
I wich I had bought just simple index/etf; when i started "investing" back in 2014. I lost all I put in €6000, by betting (with massive margins) on precious metals increasing in price. If I had put that back in 2014 in simple S&P500 index, I would today be €9000 richer.

If you're speculating, short-term. Then it's a different thing. But imo, that's left for professionals mainly only. And basically a fulltime job to do well. And not worth the time, unless you're managing alot (of your own) money or for others (for a fee or whatever).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, TheAscendedOne and OCDMaxxing
I am still waiting on the sidelines in cash now, market can drop lower still tbh. Not planning on catching a falling knife. I rather miss the bottom and invest on the way up again. Gonna chill till tuesday or so at least and decide then.

And yeah eduard is right, but I am not investing, I am gambling. I want to get rich by 40yo, not have a well-funded pension when im 70yo.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and eduardkoopman
I am still waiting on the sidelines in cash now, market can drop lower still tbh. Not planning on catching a falling knife. I rather miss the bottom and invest on the way up again. Gonna chill till tuesday or so at least and decide then.

And yeah eduard is right, but I am not investing, I am gambling. I want to get rich by 40yo, not have a well-funded pension when im 70yo.
That’s my mindset too. I’m still making sure I’m putting in money into a retirement fund as well, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want to live lavishly while I’m actually young. I’m willing to wait and let my money work for me for 5, even 10 years, but I’m not that concerned about being filthy rich when I’m so old I can barely enjoy what life has to offer anymore. So anything extremely long term isn’t as appealing to me.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and eduardkoopman
thoughts on pursuing jobs in the IT field? just in general salaried positions nowadays.

outside of this, thoughts on making money through hacking/botnets?

lastly, viability/success rate of making a tech start-up (provided you have decent capital)?

• +1
I need to 0.618 fibonacci retracement technical analysis nerdmax
You're taking a day-trader approach. When you concern about timing and fibonacci retracement, Moving averages, etc..
So, are you a daytrader??
Daytrading only makes sense, imo. If you:
1 . wanna make it your carreer (to be fund manager), and use some small amount of your own money to practise/train with;
2. manage a large amount of your own money AND beat the markets/index
3. Are already as a carreer managing funds of others.

Otherwise. Imo, it's a waiste of time.
I have made above mistake also by the way, so I'm not good/better. I basically suck at stock trading, my results show.. I think most people fail at doing day trading with their own small amount of money (like 20.000). Or maybe some make a little bit of money, it stillsucks becuase if calculate the invested time into hour salary/pay it still sucks.

Generally, if you have some extra time.
It's a saver bet, to use/invest that money, for a side husttle. Like I know some people that are a bit handy, and flip 1-2 cars on the side or one guy he bought a steel cutter machine, and sometimes makes some custom stuff for people that need specialty parts. Etc...

This dude also talked about this. And was pretty correct about it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TheAscendedOne and OCDMaxxing
You're taking a day-trader approach. When you concern about timing and fibonacci retracement, Moving averages, etc..
So, are you a daytrader??
Daytrading only makes sense, imo. If you:
1 . wanna make it your carreer (to be fund manager), and use some small amount of your own money to practise/train with;
2. manage a large amount of your own money AND beat the markets/index
3. Are already as a carreer managing funds of others.

Otherwise. Imo, it's a waiste of time.
I have made above mistake also by the way, so I'm not good/better. I basically suck at stock trading, my results show.. I think most people fail at doing day trading with their own small amount of money (like 20.000). Or maybe some make a little bit of money, it stillsucks becuase if calculate the invested time into hour salary/pay it still sucks.

Generally, if you have some extra time.
It's a saver bet, to use/invest that money, for a side husttle. Like I know some people that are a bit handy, and flip 1-2 cars on the side or one guy he bought a steel cutter machine, and sometimes makes some custom stuff for people that need specialty parts. Etc...

This dude also talked about this. And was pretty correct about it.

I was just joking tbh :)

• +1
Don't try to time the dipp perfecty. A 10%-15% dropp, that we have just seen is a decent-good drop/dipp. In the last 10 years, I have only seen a few 10%-15% dropps in this time.
I was just joking tbh :)
Hard to say. Most people that beleive they are going to become rich from their $10.000 stock trading acoount, also talk like this. Guys aiming to get like 50% annual returns. I dunno statts, but most that "invest" (read: speculate) that way will lose plenty of money or all money they put in. I lost all $6000 I put in orso also that way in 2014-2015. Aiming with massive margins, to get very high returns/gains, so to get rich that way.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 3043
Getting rich by investing in stocks makes almost nobody rich (besides huge risk takers). New millionaires are all entrepreneurs with highly scalable start ups in fintech or other big market disrupting companies.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
If you became a millionaire in 2015, what's making you a "new money millionaire?" @Moneymaxxed

Just became a millionaire in a valuable currency like the Kuwaiti Dinar? Genuine question; just tryna figure what "new money millionaire" is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Getting rich by investing in stocks makes almost nobody rich (besides huge risk takers). New millionaires are all entrepreneurs with highly scalable start ups in fintech or other big market disrupting companies.
shooting for being a millionaire is a "waste of time" imho if u dont have time/sexually frustrated and rushed
im already 24 yo and i know without 0.001% luck wont get that many quickyl to be able to get laids
so its eiter
a> biz that will help you get chicks <because of status/something>
b> 500-1000d/per month online and u can fck hot women around the world aka locationmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
If you became a millionaire in 2015, what's making you a "new money millionaire?" @Moneymaxxed

Just became a millionaire in a valuable currency like the Kuwaiti Dinar? Genuine question; just tryna figure what "new money millionaire" is.
e-commerce seems to be the way to go rn, just read internet marketing forums and see what those fuckers are doing

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, PjSon and Deleted member 6401
I am in same boat as you.. But my stats are different and I am poorer than you. 1.5 mil Net worth @ 27 yo. I started selling shit online and invested in stock. I wasted my time studying Genetics to become genetic engineer but left it after feeling FUCKING AWFUL slave. I made more money I'd ever make working at the slave scientist-wannabe job. If I hadn't wasted my time with the study and the slave job, I'd had way more networth.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 6401
e-commerce seems to be the way to go rn, just read internet marketing forums and see what those fuckers are doing
how would go without bs from 0 to 500D/per month to be able to locationmax?

all these common ideas seem to be either super-saturated or they need to be run for like 2 years to start being profitable

so many ppl on this fourm would slay ie in Asia/SA if they could move there

• +1
how would go without bs from 0 to 500D/per month to be able to locationmax?

all these common ideas seem to be either super-saturated or they need to be run for like 2 years to start being profitable

so many ppl on this fourm would slay ie in Asia/SA if they could move there
500 a month is extremely easy to achieve bro

can even do that with SEO
I am in same boat as you.. But my stats are different and I am poorer than you. 1.5 mil Net worth @ 27 yo. I started selling shit online and invested in stock. I wasted my time studying Genetics to become genetic engineer but left it after feeling FUCKING AWFUL slave. I made more money I'd ever make working at the slave scientist-wannabe job. If I hadn't wasted my time with the study and the slave job, I'd had way more networth.
Thats very solid bro, didn't you lose a lot of money lately if u had stocks? Im not as rich as when I wrote this post lol

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6401
500 a month is extremely easy to achieve bro

can even do that with SEO
I believe that cause u are super experienced and already succesful
but when I think SEO I think like: months if not years to get knowledge, complicated and saturated

• +1
I believe that cause u are super experienced and already succesful
but when I think SEO I think like: months if not years to get knowledge, complicated and saturated
Everything is complicated and saturated but $500/mo is a very very low bar

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 6401 and Chico Chicowski
Everything is complicated and saturated but $500/mo is a very very low bar
so if u had gun pointed to your head and would be forced to get to this low bar
what would you choose? any hint?

• +1
so if u had gun pointed to your head and would be forced to get to this low bar
what would you choose? any hint?
if u just want something low risk to earn $500 that costs nothing making little SEO niche sites or localized lead capture sites is still a working method

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit

Interested in real estate; 1) is Fundrise legit)
2) how much startup money would I need to invest in real estate without potentially going into debt?
3) stocks to buy?
Thankful for any help.

• +1
Interested in real estate; 1) is Fundrise legit)
2) how much startup money would I need to invest in real estate without potentially going into debt?
3) stocks to buy?
Thankful for any help.
1. I hate illiquid investments like that so I dont know much other than you should pay attention to the fees and limited sample size of years of performance they have
2. real estate without leverage is pretty much impossible
3. just buy a cheap s&p500 etf and wait 40 years, you can't beat the market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
1. I hate illiquid investments like that so I dont know much other than you should pay attention to the fees and limited sample size of years of performance they have
2. real estate without leverage is pretty much impossible
3. just buy a cheap s&p500 etf and wait 40 years, you can't beat the market

“Cheap s&p500 etf” ???

• +1