Legit New Money Millionaire, Giving Free Opinions

Oh i see thx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how do i get physic powers to predict how the stock market will move?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
500 a month is extremely easy to achieve bro

can even do that with SEO

Thats very solid bro, didn't you lose a lot of money lately if u had stocks? Im not as rich as when I wrote this post lol
Everyone is saying this, but honestly, I don't agree. It is easy for me to achieve way larger numbers by capital growth, but I find it hard as hell to just "make money on internet". Everyone is always talking about how "easy" it is to make a few hundreds, but when asked for details... crickets

The business that is getting me solid income was not easy to achieve at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
options trading??

• +1
Everyone is saying this, but honestly, I don't agree. It is easy for me to achieve way larger numbers by capital growth, but I find it hard as hell to just "make money on internet". Everyone is always talking about how "easy" it is to make a few hundreds, but when asked for details... crickets

The business that is getting me solid income was not easy to achieve at all.
so in your opinion getting from 0 to 500D is more difficult than like from 500d to 2k?
What would u recommend to these 500D <even if we consider that is hard but let set max time of 6 months>

• +1
so in your opinion getting from 0 to 500D is more difficult than like from 500d to 2k?
What would u recommend to these 500D <even if we consider that is hard but let set max time of 6 months>
I would say that’s accurate. Very hard to get started and nobody will give you winning business plan or they’d do. Themselves

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
whats a good amount to invest for drop shipping. willing to try $10-20K

• +1
Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit
What were the methods
And can you give a nigga 250 please

• +1
OP what I should do, I'm currently a broke 15 year old, what do you reccomend I should start doing. To start making money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6401
Getting a job probably. I mean, I tried the whole "take an affiliate marketing method and follow it 100%" thing and I just got 0. Hundreds of hoplink visits and 0 sales. It's BS. Nobody will tell you how to make money. I hate when people say "it's easy to make $100" online. No, it is not. If you tell me it easy, give me a plan to follow and we will see. It's not. It's easy to make 2000$ a day if you are already making 1500$ a day, yes, but starting from 0 is way harder.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
Getting a job probably. I mean, I tried the whole "take an affiliate marketing method and follow it 100%" thing and I just got 0. Hundreds of hoplink visits and 0 sales. It's BS. Nobody will tell you how to make money. I hate when people say "it's easy to make $100" online. No, it is not. If you tell me it easy, give me a plan to follow and we will see. It's not. It's easy to make 2000$ a day if you are already making 1500$ a day, yes, but starting from 0 is way harder.
got it, exact biz plan for free or cheap is inpossible, gettin 500d with job is of course a solution, but unforutantely its not when u want to locationmax

Without of course a specific plan, but what business model would u choose/or like platform <some social media> <some way>anything/any hint what is true honest realistic

• +1
Oftentimes takes a long time of trying. Weeks months or or years. Best way is to ask people who already make $

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Deleted member 6401
Oftentimes takes a long time of trying. Weeks months or or years. Best way is to ask people who already make $
I agree. But if it takes weeks and years to make 500$ online - why the hell would you just not go work a regular job?

Now the online competition will be even more fierce will all the normies flooding easy online jobs.

• +1
I agree. But if it takes weeks and years to make 500$ online - why the hell would you just not go work a regular job?

Now the online competition will be even more fierce will all the normies flooding easy online jobs.
Because once you hit 500, like you said its easy to hit 2k, then 5k, etc.

Not much difference between making $500/day online and $5000 a day

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Gosick
What? How?

The difference is literally tenfold. On that one day. The latter is over 1.8m$ per year. How is this so blase
The process for getting 500 is the same as 5000 in a lot of cases with scalable business. That’s the whole point of being online is it’s easy to scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OCDMaxxing and Pillarman
I don't wanna wagecuck anymore. Where can I put my money and become financially independent?

Please no stuff like spend it all on lottery tickets or something. I still need to eat.

• +1
I don't wanna wagecuck anymore. Where can I put my money and become financially independent?

Please no stuff like spend it all on lottery tickets or something. I still need to eat.
Network with people online, sometimes they’ll throw you a scrap of info

Trial and error is pretty much prerequisite

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
@Moneymaxxed

I have similar stats to you, I became a millionaire myself through poker a while back and agree with almost everything you posted so far in this thread. I have enough money for the neet lifestyle, but not enough to comfortably spend 200k+ a year for the rest of my life.

So now I am looking for a business that can:
a) scale to 1M+/year (couple k/month extra don´t really make a difference to me)
b) somewhat easy to get into, let´s say 1 year of studying the space (no time to study something for 5years+ all day long to maybe or maybe not start a business in that area afterwards)

I don´t mind spending 100k-200k on it right now and work hard on it if it will pay off in the future.

In the past there have always been those amazing opportunities to make EASY MILLIONS (dropshipping/fba, affiliate marketing, poker, crypto, airbnb, selling merch, building websites for companies), so I assume something similar must exist nowadays too.

Is there still money in the SEO business?
Do you mind sharing what you did in 2019 to make 7 figures?
Also, how did you manage to become friends with so many rich people?

@dogeatsgrass
Are you still in the fba/dropshipping business or are you selling your own product online?

@OCDMaxxing
You said you worked hard for your business and now it pays off very well. What kind of business do you have and are you willing to describe your journey?

• +1
@Moneymaxxed

I have similar stats to you, I became a millionaire myself through poker a while back and agree with almost everything you posted so far in this thread. I have enough money for the neet lifestyle, but not enough to comfortably spend 200k+ a year for the rest of my life.

So now I am looking for a business that can:
a) scale to 1M+/year (couple k/month extra don´t really make a difference to me)
b) somewhat easy to get into, let´s say 1 year of studying the space (no time to study something for 5years+ all day long to maybe or maybe not start a business in that area afterwards)

I don´t mind spending 100k-200k on it right now and work hard on it if it will pay off in the future.

In the past there have always been those amazing opportunities to make EASY MILLIONS (dropshipping/fba, affiliate marketing, poker, crypto, airbnb, selling merch, building websites for companies), so I assume something similar must exist nowadays too.

Is there still money in the SEO business?
Do you mind sharing what you did in 2019 to make 7 figures?
Also, how did you manage to become friends with so many rich people?

@dogeatsgrass
Are you still in the fba/dropshipping business or are you selling your own product online?

@OCDMaxxing
You said you worked hard for your business and now it pays off very well. What kind of business do you have and are you willing to describe your journey?
When you are rich you meet other rich people, you should know some rich poker players for example. If you want to meet more just go to high end events in major cities with high cost to enter or meet one rich guy who knows many rich people
Tbh if I knew a method to earn a lot of money easily I would be doing it and wouldn't share it. Nobody is going to share specifics on something truly cutting edge like that
I know someone who still does leadgen with SEO and does decent but nothing phenomenal.

PS if you want to learn something really good, usually people sharing it won't share it for free. You're either friends with them and they share it because they like you, or you pay someone or work for someone and reverse engineer

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadelite, OCDMaxxing and 3 others
Did you meet your rich friends at those high end events? And can you give a concrete example of such an event? Sounds like advice that seems good in theory but when actually going there you would only meet old dudes who inherited some business. Plus I don´t have the social skills to befriend anyone at such an event.
I need to find the younger guys who found a way to print easy money online. Is PPC still a good way to make money?
Most rich guys I know from poker are either working at a failed start-up or went to india to 'find themselves' and do drugs all day long. But yeah I underestimated the importance of networking and now it´s too late.

Last edited:
  • +1
What are the best stocks now after the corona virus economy collapse, what have you invested into personally.

• +1
To invest in crypto îs still a viable option?

how much of this whole process is luck? how much is dedication? you could spend years doing this and never breach 40k a year? I'm speaking out of my ass, I don't know a thing about finance, how long did this take you to acquire this wealth? can anyone achieve it?

how much of this whole process is luck? how much is dedication? you could spend years doing this and never breach 40k a year? I'm speaking out of my ass, I don't know a thing about finance, how long did this take you to acquire this wealth? can anyone achieve it?
most 120iq people with good self control and work ethic can become millionaires somewhat quickly like 5-10 years, the difference is in their mindset and access to information. doing it really quickly means you got very lucky. but most of those people are bad at holding onto the money anyways, the ones that make it long term just continue to make more money

could pull it off with 100iq and less work ethic but lots of self control saving money over a long period of time. thats how most people do it

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, OCDMaxxing, Kade and 3 others
most 120iq people with good self control and work ethic can become millionaires somewhat quickly like 5-10 years, the difference is in their mindset and access to information. doing it really quickly means you got very lucky. but most of those people are bad at holding onto the money anyways, the ones that make it long term just continue to make more money

could pull it off with 100iq and less work ethic but lots of self control saving money over a long period of time. thats how most people do it
splendid.
how about yourself? would you consider any of your acquired wealth as 'luck'

splendid.
how about yourself? would you consider any of your acquired wealth as 'luck'
yes definitely, though I have succeeded in 3-4 different fields and I worked very hard at times as well, with iq that is probably in 130s. so I am basically the type of person who is capable of earning a lot.

still the biggest difference between me and most people is simply mindset and values

im pretty done with the headaches now and dont really want to figure out a 5th thing from scratch or return to anything I used to do. just wanna be neet and earn a small income to supplement my passive income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
whats your mindset like op? your psychological state

whats your mindset like op? your psychological state
I used to have a mindset of finding every possible hack or edge in life and ruthlessly going for my goals at all times, growing every day, continual improvement, believing anything is possible. This delusional overconfidence was good overall.

Now I have a less extreme version of this, still try to improve but realize my limitations and biological tendencies.

Something I've retained is the general deference to experts, facts, data, logic. Just being able to tell the difference between objective truth and bullshit. If you can identify who really knows whats up and hire them to mentor you or follow their advice it is a big shortcut

Overall I'm weary of the rollercoaster of life, and just want less volatility. The coronavirus really fucked with my head

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Elvisandreaa, johncruz12345 and 4 others
I am doing ecommerce and started with dropshipping buying things from china and selling them on ebay and I am thinking about making an online store
Where do you buy from in China? What are good products that sell on eBay?

Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit
Please help me bro.Give me any tip.I just need money for HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Did you meet your rich friends at those high end events? And can you give a concrete example of such an event? Sounds like advice that seems good in theory but when actually going there you would only meet old dudes who inherited some business. Plus I don´t have the social skills to befriend anyone at such an event.
I need to find the younger guys who found a way to print easy money online. Is PPC still a good way to make money?
Most rich guys I know from poker are either working at a failed start-up or went to india to 'find themselves' and do drugs all day long. But yeah I underestimated the importance of networking and now it´s too late.
if u didnt create data website about covid and didnt cash 8 mil then its basically over

• JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Thoughts on ebay return scamming?

best books for personal growth and financial success?
you mentioned millionaires fastlane , anything else?

also, do you know your iq, and is there such a thing as iq sweetspot for becoming rich?

thanks in advance, really man appreciate

Last edited:
  • +1
Proof of you being millonaire or it didnt happen.

What would you go into now if you were broke but a legit expert in digital marketing?

what do you think of:

- anything with tiktok
- e-pimping
- recruitment agency <not work agency*>

what do you think of:

- anything with tiktok
- e-pimping
- recruitment agency <not work agency*>
I'm sure theres ways to combine ecom with tiktok
not sure what you mean by epimping, like managing webcam girls? probably good idea if u can put up with them
recruitment for what

What motivated you to keep going?
I know it's difficult at first.

• +1
What should I start off with to make money as a 14 year old? I have lots of free time, especially this summer.
Should I work hard in school?
Why did you join this forum?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What should I start off with to make money as a 14 year old? I have lots of free time, especially this summer.
if u live in usa i could give u an idea

• +1
What motivated you to keep going?
I know it's difficult at first.
Money tbh

Yes, very difficult at first, you have to overcome the ambiguity and nobody will give you a step-by-step method to make $ unless theyre getting a cut. At best someone might give you a couple of troubleshooting tips when you can't figure specifics out

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe and Deleted member 6695
Could start online biz

Read some legit books on the topic, just don't pay $5k for some seminar or course

Work hard in school if it's a stem degree

Joined to learn looksmaxx and help people but i just get shit, even from admins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Kmscurry, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person