Legit New Money Millionaire, Giving Free Opinions

Joined to learn looksmaxx and help people but i just get shit, even from admins
Lol'ed @ the "even from admins".
This place is a legit shithole. But funny also. And some occasional very great out of the box info or observations

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
What's a good starting plan if I have almost 0€ and live in Italy?

Also how's your fat loss going? Iirc you were leanmaxing, right?

What would you recommend for software dev with STEM degree?
I already have normal job and also work on mobile game and healthcare related app as side projects but it's hard to get to some real money and I hope I am missing something.

What would you recommend for software dev with STEM degree?
I already have normal job and also work on mobile game and healthcare related app as side projects but it's hard to get to some real money and I hope I am missing something.
Keep working on the side projects until they make more than your jon. If you’re not making $ then look at the profitable apps for inspiration (copy the concepts they use)

• +1
Reactions: dachad and wannabenormie

Also how's your fat loss going? Iirc you were leanmaxing, right?
Idk much about Italy. $0 shouldn’t stop you from freelancing or starting online side hustle

lost 62 pounds

Could you tell me some online business ideas

Could you tell me some online business ideas
Seo lead gen
Affiliate marketing
Digital marketing agency
E-commerce white label
YouTube channel
Online course membership portal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, OCDMaxxing, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
any sources on how to properly digitally market a white label ecommerce site?

Yes. I am gambling hard on the fact that there will be no recession in the next 3 years and after that I will for sure reduce leverage. But till then it's yolo time.
This comment did not age well...

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, johncruz12345, Deleted member 3512 and 1 other person
What do you think of automatized production?
Started building it 1month ago, probably will earn me 100k a year with 20k investment if the market doesnt change
Market changed hard tbh

Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit

LOW IQ Thread. Mods need to verify his claims first with bank statements or some other shit and then verification should be posted here. Then whatever he says is only relevant. Surprised to see all these naive fucks trying to sucking this guys dick so hard online cause he's a millionaire. If he is then good shit. But more likely then not an elaborate LARP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, PjSon and PubertyMaxxer
Seo lead gen
Affiliate marketing
Digital marketing agency
E-commerce white label
YouTube channel
Online course membership portal
These are all just traffic sources or business models, not original ideas

This comment did not age well...
Yeah, scary, wonder what happened to him. I think he chimed in saying he lost a lot
I am fine.

At the start I was still in ~3.5x leveraged stocks. I went from 110k to 70k in the beginning of the crash in just 3 days time. Liquidated everything due to constant margin calls and waited a few days.

Market dropped another 10% and I 'timed' the bottom, went all in with LEAP calls. I was wrong, market dropped another 15% and my 70k position went down to 15k.

I held the LEAPs from march all the way untill now and I am now from 15k back to 70k. Hoping to get back to my original 110k over the next weeks/months.

Honestly I think the market is fucked at this point JFL. I am thinking of a 'safe' unleveraged 100% equity position once I got my original 110k back and then just chilling with that for a while. Cortisol has been way too high these past months and it has had a severe effect on my life quality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and OCDMaxxing
@Moneymaxxed
Is there a course for any of these that you would recommend?
1. Stock Trading

2. Forex Trading

3. Dropshipping

4. Any other course related to moneymaxxing that you found the advice and information beneficial, as in you actually used the information to get where you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
@Moneymaxxed
1. Stock Trading

2. Forex Trading

3. Dropshipping

4. Any other course related to moneymaxxing that you found the advice and information beneficial, as in you actually used the information to get where you are
I never took a course, but there are some courses that are maybe worth it

Just don't pay $5000 for some seminar when you're just starting out and haven't made a dollar lol

A lot of good stuff is available cheap or free

I recommend against #1 and #2 probability of success is incredibly low in the long run

• +1
Reactions: alex569
there are some courses that are maybe worth it

Do you know of any?, that's literally why I'm asking you lol, to get something specific, there are a lot of free and paid resources out there, its basically a needle in haystack

You don't have any recommendations from anyone you know in the other communities you interact in?

No other moneymaxxed guys that used a named course to get where they are?

If not sorry for pestering you and forget I even asked, but I'm really here asking for something specific, its a waste to time to spend months or years just hoping I happen upon the best possible material only to then spend more months and years again absorbing the knowledge and applying it

I'm already into my 20's and running out of time, I'd like to be moneymaxxed by 30

Do you know of any?, that's literally why I'm asking you lol, to get something specific, there are a lot of free and paid resources out there, its basically a needle in haystack

You don't have any recommendations from anyone you know in the other communities you interact in?

No other moneymaxxed guys that used a named course to get where they are?

If not sorry for pestering you and forget I even asked, but I'm really here asking for something specific, its a waste to time to spend months or years just hoping I happen upon the best possible material only to then spend more months and years again absorbing the knowledge and applying it

I'm already into my 20's and running out of time, I'd like to be moneymaxxed by 30
ill send you a pm

@Moneymaxxed
1. Stock Trading

2. Forex Trading

3. Dropshipping

Why the FUCK would trade forex???? It is a negative sum game. Idiotic. Stock trading is better idea, but still dumb. Just don't

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and alex569
How do I make $20 per day constantly ONLINE?
BUt not like: "learn programming, wait 10 years and then start this." like legitamtely, within a month

Last edited:
How do I make $20 per day constantly?
BUt not like: "learn programming, wait 10 years and then start this." like legitamtely, within a month
Sell your butthole to gay men

too high competition with you on the market
Cope, again. I gave you a solid advice how to earn money, you ignore it. Then don't read the thread if you don't actually want to take advice you are given.

Cope, again. I gave you a solid advice how to earn money, you ignore it. Then don't read the thread if you don't actually want to take advice you are given.
U are right its legit, but I forgot to mention that I need to make it online

U are right its legit, but I forgot to mention that I need to make it online
Why the fuck does it have to be online?
What's up with dumb shit "must be online"? Money is money. Why is "online" magically better than offline?
You can sell your butthole on gay webcam sites if you absolutely must have it online.
What is your excuse now?

What's up with dumb shit "must be online"? Money is money. Why is "online" magically better than offline?
You can sell your butthole on gay webcam sites if you absolutely must have it online.
What is your excuse now?
digital nomanding is all about taht
making 20 bucks a day IRL is 1000x easier

What is your excuse now?
Ur really retarded it’s astonishing

digital nomanding is all about taht
making 20 bucks a day IRL is 1000x easier
So make 20 bucks a day IRL then.
Digital nomading? What, you will live in desert?
It's stupid as fuck, makes no sense.
If you want pussy (and you do because you are looksmax) then you are living in city.
Why do you need to be "digital nomad" meme if you live in city?
I see no issue.Why do you conveniently avoid part where I said you can be gay male webcam model?

$20 a day is insanely easy

$20 a day is insanely easy
everyone says that, but no one will give specific advice
is there any company hiring anyone? some stupid app or anything u could specific advise?
with that im chad

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, ageistheblackestpill and Deleted member 6997
These are all just traffic sources or business models, not original ideas

New ideas are a meme

The vast majority of successful businesses are copying something and adapting it for some specific market or tweaking some minor improvement and most importantly marketing it well

If you are a billionaire then you can think about creating something entirely new

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Moneymaxxed and crosshold

How many hours a day are you willing to work for those $20?

New ideas are a meme

The vast majority of successful businesses are copying something and adapting it for some specific market or tweaking some minor improvement and most importantly marketing it well

If you are a billionaire then you can think about creating something entirely new
yea at this point everything is already setup in the market. its hard to do anything new

Why the FUCK would trade forex???? It is a negative sum game. Idiotic

Its just as idiotic as telling someone not to pursue a specific path towards financial freedom while not offering an alternative

8 x 5 days or even 8x 7 days

It's gonna take you a few years, but get a spanish citizenship. They're supposedly implementing guaranteed minimum wage. So you can just not do anything and get 500 euros guaranteed without lifting a finger.

Source: Read the most upvoted comment in that thread.

It's gonna take you a few years, but get a spanish citizenship. They're supposedly implementing guaranteed minimum wage. So you can just not do anything and get 500 euros guaranteed without lifting a finger.

Source: Read the most upvoted comment in that thread.

Bro im 24 oldcel, dont have time, need max 2 months to get there

is there any company hiring anyone? some stupid app or anything u could specific advise?
with that im chad

adsense

Hey guys, new to forum, got some pms from other thread, people asking about moneymaxxing

My stats:

25-35 yrs old
2-3 million net worth invested in stocks, real estate, crypto. I made 7 figures again in 2019, became a millionaire in 2015
Made significant $ from at least 4 different methods in different fields and friends with tons of rich people so have a lot of general knowledge on investing and making $
My biggest success was from online

I can give unprofessional opinions, these are not investment or career advice

Basically just mention something that makes $ and I'll tell if its bullshit
Prove you have this money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
You are an expert? Start digital marketing agency

Yeah I have run marketing for several tech startups and freelanced too for years

I've thought about starting an agency but a lot of things make me hate it as a model

- hard to scale
- super management intensive
- crowded space
- managing relationships with clients is something I don't enjoy

I have a ton of SAAS ideas floating around, and ideas for niche/authority sites that I like a lot more tbh but need to find a technical cofounder or free up more time to work on them

Do you have any thoughts about boot strapping a B2B SAAS or using a nocode tool such as Bubble to build an MVP?

with that im chad

Literally be a freelance writer. Takes nothing to start up and you can be shit and still make more than $20/day. I made more than 1k a month as a uni student writing just a couple of hours a day max, there are also thousands of companies hiring for remote jobs if you just looked instead of spamming forums for quick easy money methods which don't exist

You obviously have zero initiative tbh

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Literally be a freelance writer. Takes nothing to start up and you can be shit and still make more than $20/day. I made more than 1k a month as a uni student writing just a couple of hours a day max, there are also thousands of companies hiring for remote jobs if you just looked instead of spamming forums for quick easy money methods which don't exist

You obviously have zero initiative tbh
a> i've been looking for remote job for a week for like 3-4h a day
b> for what company had u worked for? (copywriting)

a> i've been looking for remote job for a week for like 3-4h a day
b> for what company had u worked for? (copywriting)

It doesn't matter what companies I've worked for. Virtually every online business wants writers, you need to hustle a bit though, build some portfolio pieces etc then apply for freelance projects

Scan upwork and such marketplaces and you'll know all the different skills people are hiring for but you do need some kind of skill

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski

start a Coop for rescue refugees. Government will give you money, and you don't have to use that money for refugees.

with that im chad
Yo you still looking? You can't live in a state with actually good wokers laws becaues its banned but try Rev. You can easily make $20 a day doing transcripting.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Yo you still looking? You can't live in a state with actually good wokers laws becaues its banned but try Rev. You can easily make $20 a day doing transcripting.
thanks, that good specific advice. Gonna do my research, hope I can do it in my language or at least avaiable for non-natives

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Truecel14
Can you send me £1000?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek