Let me know your opinion on my mild steroid cycle results

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Screenshot 20201003 062405 Compare

Need honest advice from you guys, heres me after High definition liposuction and 4 weeks on 30mg Anavar a day.

I am personally happy but want brutal objective opinions

Smaller waist? Abs look ok? Need more muscle? Less fat?

I will Definately increase anavar to 50mg on my next cycle but just want to see if i need to add Testosterone.

Whats wrong? what can be improved?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Your hip to waist ratio is bad.

You can get wider waist, but it will make your clavicles look narrow so dont do that.

Try mk677 this time if you like, it doesnt supress anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Lev Peshkov and Gaia262
Mogger by jew
FB IMG 1601785921784

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Fahkumram and Gaia262
Leaned out which is good

What did u do anavar?

Pretty good for leaning out

Look about 15% now

U an get more tbh bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Gaia262
But in all honesty, you'll look great with a bf % of 8 you seem to be 14% atm, how many caloríes per day?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Leaned out which is good

What did u do anavar?

Pretty good for leaning out

Look about 15% now

U an get more tbh bro

Yup 30mg anavar. Very mild oral only cycle.

Good for leaning out and lean dry muscle gains

But in all honesty, you'll look great with a bf % of 8 you seem to be 14% atm, how many caloríes per day?

Made sure to eat alot as intended to get some size. Didnt count calories directly.

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
looks pretty good, noticeable growth all over especialy upper chest/delts which u would expect. drop down bf% naturally then see how u look?

• +1
You are a retard and shouldn't play with steroids until you educate yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, to_stop_da_cope, ChangeOfHeart and 4 others
Have you posted before lipo and weight loss?

• +1
Have you posted before lipo and weight loss?

Still swollen from surgery, and before i went on my anavar steroid cycle.

Why even take steroids? You clearly dont need it. You need to visit the gym and eat less/more depending on goal.

• +1
Reactions: Torero

Still swollen from surgery, and before i went on my anavar steroid cycle.

Do you think that the Hair system serves to change the shape of the hairline and avoid the reduction of the forehead of someone who has no problems with baldness?

I have read some of your posts, you are a true looksmaxer, could I send you PM for some tips?

• +1
Do you think that the Hair system serves to change the shape of the hairline and avoid the reduction of the forehead of someone who has no problems with baldness?

I have read some of your posts, you are a true looksmaxer, could I send you PM for some tips?

Sure pm me.

View attachment 713132

Need honest advice from you guys, heres me after High definition liposuction and 4 weeks on 30mg Anavar a day.

I am personally happy but want brutal objective opinions

Smaller waist? Abs look ok? Need more muscle? Less fat?

I will Definately increase anavar to 50mg on my next cycle but just want to see if i need to add Testosterone.

Whats wrong? what can be improved?

good results tbf. would 10mg be pointless or should I get 50mg?

• +1
fucking lol roiding for this

unless you were low test then you're retarded bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, TITUS, Gaia262 and 1 other person
You should’ve nattyxelled for a year

your base isn’t even ready for roids

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
You should’ve nattyxelled for a year

your base isn’t even ready for roids

Bro im at peace with my body i always get complimented on it. This was also me swollen from lipo surgery. Also it looks better in real life i aint good at camera angles and lighting etc.

im at peace with my hair aswell after my hair system

This is closed to me, im sticking to like 40-60mg Anavar cycles and finish.

Just my face is shit and needs complete reconstruction.

Last edited:
With orals only you will still get a shutdown and thus lack estrogen in the longterm, bad idea in my book. At atleast a little test for aromatase. No estrogen literally decays your bones.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Gaia262
Anavar alone will shut you down, you should have done bloods to check though. You clearly missed delt workouts, im natty and have much bigger delts than you.
Just go with test+anavar next time, im doing that in exactly 2 weeks, first 2 weeks only test P+E, rest test+var till i plateau or 8 weeks.
Since you have breeding hips, i would suggest you train obliques, and back, so you don't get the hourglass shape and instead get an V.

Don't do wigs, they are cope or last resort, use hairstyle to fraud it or go for a HT, you save a lot of money this way and you don't live in constant fear of losing your wig and your social status.

Anavar alone will shut you down, you should have done bloods to check though. You clearly missed delt workouts, im natty and have much bigger delts than you.
Just go with test+anavar next time, im doing that in exactly 2 weeks, first 2 weeks only test P+E, rest test+var till i plateau or 8 weeks.
Since you have breeding hips, i would suggest you train obliques, and back, so you don't get the hourglass shape and instead get an V.

Don't do wigs, they are cope or last resort, use hairstyle to fraud it or go for a HT, you save a lot of money this way and you don't live in constant fear of losing your wig and your social status.

Breeding hips - swelling from lipo surgery.

Screenshot 20201017 201612 OneDrive

Hair system- glued on with extremely strong glue

20201204 131713

20201204 143003

I used Test before (inadvertently), i dont react well to it it just bloats me up with water, gyno and lose everything on PCT. Anavar i keep everything and no side effects. Its user dependent.

I go by real life ratings and i was always get complimented on body + hair my face is dogshit its what im working on now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Wannabe6ft2
Breeding hips - swelling from lipo surgery.

View attachment 883390

Hair system- glued on with extremely strong glue

View attachment 883391

View attachment 883394

I used Test before (inadvertently), i dont react well to it it just bloats me up with water, gyno and lose everything on PCT. Anavar i keep everything and no side effects. Its user dependent.

I go by real life ratings and i was always get complimented on body + hair my face is dogshit its what im working on now.
good shit.

Do you have a thread on your hair system?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Roiding without being at your genetic limit is low IQ.

Roiding when you're at your genetic limit is even lower iq.

>I reach my genetic limit
>I take steroids to break what is naturally impossible
>This method is considered low IQ

JFL

>I reach my genetic limit
>I take steroids to break what is naturally impossible
>This method is considered low IQ

JFL
So who are you exactly? Performance artist? What is your life even, to have a need to "break the natty limit"? Who do you appeal to? Other meat heads? If you're interested in taking a dick up your ass or whatever, it's your own thing, tbh.
People here are looking at it as a shortcut to a decent physique, as that's what everyone does, besides faggots/athletes. If your life relies on that, go ahead. Most people aren't like that, they want to look good, which means not even getting close to your genetic limit.

So who are you exactly? Performance artist? What is your life even, to have a need to "break the natty limit"? Who do you appeal to? Other meat heads? If you're interested in taking a dick up your ass or whatever, it's your own thing, tbh.
People here are looking at it as a shortcut to a decent physique, as that's what everyone does, besides faggots/athletes. If your life relies on that, go ahead. Most people aren't like that, they want to look good, which means not even getting close to your genetic limit.

Someone looking for shortcuts shouldn't be taking roids, period.

Someone looking for shortcuts shouldn't be taking roids, period.
The only people that should be taking roids are people with deficiencies or real diseases, so they can live a normal life, period. But here we are.

Do you even lift?