Let what happened to Chad1212 be a warning in real life

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
He isn't a bad person, he made a joke to make us laugh that is all. He knew it was a joke, we knew it was and so did the soys on IncelTear. I understand that he shouldn't have posted doxxing information but human error happens and he is a young person like many of us here. Mistakes happen.

EVERYONE knows he wasn't serious. They are using it as an excuse to "fuck up his life" and due to the outrage culture we live in maybe it will. This is very unsettling. Normies use to use excuses less than this to bully me and outcast me further etc. Even things I said online when they themselves said worse stuff.

Remember to act like everyone is out to get you in real life, because they are and play everything smart like its a strategy game. There is nobody coming to save you if you fuck up because we live in such a crappy world and everyone is too much of a coward to speak up.

Im sure im preaching to the choir but you can never be too careful. Trust NOBODY. That is all.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 1134, Deleted member 4612 and 16 others
Or next time don't forget to blur your oneitis's insta handle next time you post her on an incel website

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5746 and 9 others
Convert to Zoroastrianism, brother.
We shall take arms and fight those whom reside within the dark elite.
Those bastards whom are pulling the strings of the mortals as if they are puppets.
Convert to Zoroastrianism, brother.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 5522
good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Or next time don't forget to blur your oneitis's insta handle next time you post her on an incel website
Human error happens, we have all done stuff like that at one point.

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
wait wtf happened to him? he was here two days ago posting his face. what happened guys?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Deleted member 5522
Human error happens, we have all done stuff like that at one point.
I recall one girl once found my full name, Facebook and then face from a youtube video I posted and then dmed random people and made fun of my looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5522
wait wtf happened to him? he was here two days ago posting his face. what happened guys?
He posted a picture of his oneitis and joked by saying "my next rape victim", but her tag was in the photo and he got doxxed as he had a photo posted on here. He then got beat up according to a thread he made and now everyone in his town knows. Its beyond brutal.

He posted a picture of his oneitis and joked by saying "my next rape victim", but her tag was in the photo and he got doxxed as he had a photo posted on here. He then got beat up according to a thread he made and now everyone in his town knows. Its beyond brutal.
jfl he was a chad as well. he needs to move country asap tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, hairyballscel and Deleted member 5522
link the thread pls

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
  • +1
But there are people who will come to your help though. Look at the justice .me served for Chad

• +1
HIGH IQ POST, incels need to remember, normies will ALWAYS assume the worst about us always no questions asked. And they will never give us a second chance, that's just how it is. Incels need to remember that, don't ever expect normies to be reasonable to you, the same way they would too a femoid, it's never gonna happen, incels shouldn't take chances like that, although chad1212, was obviously low IQ, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy at all, just immature and young, I am lucky I only found PSL sites at 25, otherwise it would have been over for me, as I would have posted edgy shit and gotten doxxed by SJW faggots like the youngcels, youngcels need to take care, don't post your pic on incel sites publicly because normies will doxx you and ruin your life just to get a dopamine rush, they are all sociopaths.

• +1
I'm not being edgy or encouraging violence, but when/if incels do get violent and go ER, the normies got no one to blame but themselves because they are always bullying and rejecting incels who live life on the edge everyday and got nothing to live for/lose, when they get fed up with normie bullying, you can cope all day about how you think incel are bad guys/terrorists, but anyone in our position who gets shit on everyday by society and got nothing to lose would eventually snap. Just saying, don't blame incels for going ER, blame yourselves normies. Incels are good guys who are sick of a society that treats them like dirt every day.

• +1
ive never posted my pics or anything personal online in 14 years of internet

never had any social media

i am indeed a ghost

• +1