Lets actually change your face

Zeus

Zeus

God
One day you wake up and someone is pointing a gun on your head, he says to you "You have one year to fix your face or I will end your life", obviously the easiest thing to do is surgery but today we will discuss free ways you can change your face structure.
Some way may have minimal results especially if you are through puberty but you have to give them a try

Please use this format:​

Gym - Going to the gym is one of the easiest ways to change your face(especially if you are fat), you should be aiming to put muscle and get to 12%BF
Mewing - Its able to change your whole face structure but the results are minimal after puberty
Correct swallowing - Can help you achieve the hollow cheeks look (must be combined with Gym)
Correct Sleeping - Does not need explaining
Diet - Often overlooked, It can have major effects on your health and your overall development. I suggest The Vertical Diet, get it HERE for FREE (original cost 100$)
Teeth - You need them white and straight with no gaps in between or missing teeth, mewing can help with crooked teeth but you have to do your own research
Face Yoga - Rarely discussed method, Fumiko Takatsu has a great book on this and I am going to test the stuff out and report back (can help with everything face related)
Tanning - Can help look more defined and healthy, please don't do fake tanning because it usually looks unnatural
Height - 6 to 6'3 is ideal, only ways to help with height are: HGH (See @Extra Chromosome 's Thread), Correct posture, Hair, Shoe Lifts and Surgery
Jawline - Not being recessed (refer back to mewing and surgery), Hypertrophy on masseter muscle (gum chewing), being low BF (refer back to Gym) and fraud with a beard
Nose - Surgery, Nasal Muscle Exercises (also refer back to Face Yoga) and losing weight (refer back to the gym)

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 1089, samm735 and 15 others
Well that's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Treasure223, Butthurt Dweller and fobos
If that took you 5 minutes to read you have more important problems than time lost

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18372, teenmax, Lmao and 47 others
I am Asian and I have tan and it looks shit on me

One day you wake up and someone is pointing a gun on your head, he says to you "You have one year to fix your face or I will end your life", obviously the easiest thing to do is surgery but today we will discuss free ways you can change your face structure.
Some way may have minimal results especially if you are through puberty but you have to give them a try

Please use this format:​

Gym - Going to the gym is one of the easiest ways to change your face(especially if you are fat), you should be aiming to put muscle and get to 12%BF
Mewing - Its able to change your whole face structure but the results are minimal after puberty
Correct swallowing - Can help you achieve the hollow cheeks look (must be combined with Gym)
Correct Sleeping - Does not need explaining
Diet - Often overlooked, It can have major effects on your health and your overall development. I suggest The Vertical Diet, get it HERE for FREE (original cost 100$)
Teeth - You need them white and straight with no gaps in between or missing teeth, mewing can help with crooked teeth but you have to do your own research
Face Yoga - Rarely discussed method, Fumiko Takatsu has a great book on this and I am going to test the stuff out and report back (can help with everything face related)
Tanning - Can help look more defined and healthy, please don't do fake tanning because it usually looks unnatural
Height - 6 to 6'3 is ideal, only ways to help with height are: HGH (See @Extra Chromosome 's Thread), Correct posture, Hair, Shoe Lifts and Surgery
Jawline - Not being recessed (refer back to mewing and surgery), Hypertrophy on masseter muscle (gum chewing), being low BF (refer back to Gym) and fraud with a beard
Nose - Surgery, Nasal Muscle Exercises (also refer back to Face Yoga) and losing weight (refer back to the gym)
Oh fuck, Stan Efferding diet? You sure this will apply for people who dont deadlift 903lbs?

Oh fuck, Stan Efferding diet? You sure this will apply for people who dont deadlift 903lbs?
Can someone elaborate a bit more on this diet? Looks interesting
Done some research and looks to be major broscience

Last edited:
dddddddddddddddddddddddidn't read

Eyes are missing

Can someone elaborate a bit more on this diet? Looks interesting
Done some research and looks to be major broscience
Not bro science, he said that because the guy trains some of the best lifters. E.g Larry wheels

Are you sure about the nose exercises thing?

Not bro science, he said that because the guy trains some of the best lifters. E.g Larry wheels
I've pretty much been on a similar diet for 2 months. No difference.

You forgot eyebrows,eyelashes and hair and face pulling

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
If that took you 5 minutes to read you have more important problems than time lost
5 minutes to research the things on the list.
I should have quit when I read "face yoga" jfl

Starting this shit, (face yoga) Brb 1 month with results

Starting this shit, (face yoga) Brb 1 month with results
I can provide you with her paid version of the book.
Btw

Gut microbe - 1Yakult every day is amazing

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
No yoga for your ptosis

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
There is also bonesmashing

Like probiotic or what? What are the effects of it?
Yeah it's a probiotic inside a one shot milk.i buy it because it's heat treated and I can't drink normal milk. Search it up

The diet is good for athletes but might cause a bit of bloat

Nice layout of ways to get a slimmer face
Roundies like me and nibba are Deffo in need of facial definition.

thanks for the info on face yoga, gona try that myself to unbloat

gonna try all, im 16, 0/10 post if im not chadlite by 2021

Last edited:
-I will go gym. Now I am a fat guy who is 264.5 pounds with 5'8 height i guess it will help.
-I am 19 yo so I think mewing and swallowing cant help now.
-I am on a diet now.
-My theet are not bad
-Tanning i dont know i am loving my white skin and when i make sunbathe i am always blushing(Its true word i guess)
-Height i ama subhuman with 5'8 height and 19 yo so i cant do anything about this :(
-Going gym will help about jew
-Nose maybe surgery

I am a subhuman you can see my topic about my look. Maybe somethings can change. I want to be gl. Thanks for topic btw.

Eat only meat (health improvements, skin improvements, bloat annihilation, and fat loss)
Gym (get lean while not looking like a twig)
Skincare routine (retin-a, chemical exfoliant, sunscreen, moisturizer)
Plastic surgery or fillers (if you still look like shit)

Alright, I’ll be trying most of this. Thanks.

Can you get banned already. I hate seeing your negative ass everywhere

skull transplant or death

You have one year to fix your face or I will end your life

like my life was not already over jfl

2019 wuz a lovely time

There are 2 types of milk a1 milk and a2 milk, a2 milk is easier to digest, some people who report lactose intolerance can drink a2 milk
Just get grass fed dairy and antibiotic free