let's collaborate to write the most complete looksmaxing guide

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I'm expert in topics like bodybuilding, neck training, anti-aging skincare, eyebrowmaxing and I could write about them in a guide.
but, in order to write a complete guide, I would need people who have a good knowledge in theese topics:
- rhinoplasty
- lip ratios and surgeries
- jaw and chin implants
- face ration and maxilloFacial surgery
- face pull headgears
- eye surgeries (canthoplasty, orbital implants)
- studies that prove mewing/tongue posture
- fillers for chin, jawline and nose
- any topic you want to add

pm me if you want to collaborate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, CarlSagan96, Guest and 5 others
Stfu.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, FailedNormie, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
good idea bro
sadly i dont have enough knowledge in these areas to contribute
@Guest and @Soulsmaxx are working on something with headgear though

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Ethnicsmatter
Tesla iq post tbh, but I don't know enough. Other people should contribute, then I'd know what to get for my face so I can scend to PSL 10

good idea bro
sadly i dont have enough knowledge in these areas to contribute
@Guest and @Soulsmaxx are working on something with headgear though
Face pulling appliances are something @Wincel is working on. @Guest and I are working on threads about orthodontic appliances, me specifically working on a thread about the herbst appliance, an appliance that is effective on adults and kids alike, that works to correct class II malocclusion, one of the main causes of weak chins. However the amount of autistic users here, especially after the lookism immigration, makes it discouraging.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Guest and RAITEIII
Face pulling appliances are something @Wincel is working on. @Guest and I are working on threads about orthodontic appliances, me specifically working on a thread about the herbst appliance, an appliance that is effective on adults and kids alike, that works to correct class II malocclusion, one of the main causes of weak chins. However the amount of autistic users here, especially after the lookism immigration, makes it discouraging.
Tag me when you post the tread tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Guest
whats wrong with you idiots? someone actually has a good idea and is willing to contribute to the community from his free time, and you are insulting him. Dont you want ascend? no wonder this forum is dying

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Eclipse
Just some info I don't want public tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah there's multiple of these bullshit threads lol.
That being said I should really work on my PSL rating thread

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Just some info I don't want public tbh.
yeah bro maybe only those who contribute can see it. it might seem selfish, but it would actually create an incentive for people to contribute and join

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
I am thinking about posting a full Neck Training guide, although if it fits with what you want to publish i might just add it in there with your fullon guide.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
I nominate @x30001 for steroid maxxing lol

Let's not and say we didn't.

I will be waiting for that bud.

I nominate @x30001 for steroid maxxing lol
Good one :confused::trepidation:
yeah bro maybe only those who contribute can see it. it might seem selfish, but it would actually create an incentive for people to contribute and join
Yeah would be cool. But if there's unreleased stuff, I'd assume people are keeping that secret for a reason. And all the stuff that is public, that's shared for a reason. I really don't know if there's anything else. Promise I'm not withholding some super secret information/methods. I'd love for this thread to be made but it'd only just work against the main contributor(s). Waste their time basically.

But then thered be no point in browsing here anymore after you read this mega looksmaxing guide. Then itd just be moneymaxxing after to save for surgeries.

I'm expert in topics like bodybuilding, neck training, anti-aging skincare, eyebrowmaxing and I could write about them in a guide.
but, in order to write a complete guide, I would need people who have a good knowledge in theese topics:
- rhinoplasty
- jaw and chin implants
- face pull headgears

how do I get straight slayer eyebrows and elimiante my arch?

What tool shall I use ?

Also I think it would be beneficial to cover legit ways to NT maxx like schrooms / probiotics / gut health / drugs / exposure therapy

Or if I go to the professional what to ask for? Just get them horizontal straight?

- rhinoplasty
- jaw and chin implants
- face pull headgears

We should make a shared google doc or something with different sections and references for everything. This is a good idea tbh as I haven’t seen something like this on lookism or here

nice progress especially neck

but coming back to brows you made yours thicker but how did you make them straight?

is professional only way?

will feel gay as fuck
the picture explains it very well, I made new hair grow with minoxidil in the green zone and shaved the hair I didn't want

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
do we want to write a comprehensive guide for normies to lurk, steal and never contribute. you can learn all of this on psl if you arent lazy

most of you are idiots tbh that dont provide any valuable content and just shitpost

dont think ill learn much so i wont help

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
is your topical finasterid project alreaddy over

It's shit we both share knowledge in bodybuilding but i know nothing with real property besides this, so i don't have knowledge enough in other things to help the guide. Anyway, if it can be useful:

•Gymceling is legit. Muscles are linked to healthy and strength. Basically, building muscles requires lot of resources, that can only be achieved with good health (like restoring micro-damaged muscles, making them stronger and bigger after restoration). Also, muscles signal strength, which is associated with protection of female and offspring, and also dominance.

•Bigger is not better. Attraction is an instinct, and when it was settled only muscularity levels achievable were below bodybuilding level, for multiple reasons (outside the unexistence of steroids): building muscles this big requires good training techniques and frequency, things we only knew eras after. Sure attaction instincts suffer influence from context, but it only affects girls who train hard at gym, since they tend to admire more bodybuilders. Most girls aren't affected, so after some levels you start to look weird and too big. Not only muscle wise, but vascularity wise as well. The further you go, the weirder you look to them, and the further you go, the more reasons it have. Like legs to big (legs should always be trained and muscular, otherwise you look like a hurricane, but no matter what they should be ofuscated by upper body)
So training should be done to look like male models. I consider Pietro Boselli the ideal. Check shirtless Chris Evans from Captain America, it's ideal too. This study settle it, explains all: https://web.archive.org/web/20190525033532/http://foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
Though study's Lesson #8 features a less muscular guy, even less than the ideals i mentioned.
Jeff Seid and Connor Murphy are still very attractive, but they are beyond the limit. Anything beyond them and you start to look "too big", "too buff", less attractive.

•Study also shows preference for muscles fruit of lifestyle rather obsession. It doesn't mean better muscle genetics are a must have, it means if you do gym doesn't obsess about it, in other words: don't talk about it so much and see it as a hobby, fun. First one is a problem to most gym goers (though most gym goers want BB physiques, which is the biggest problem). Second one come naturally if you stick to gym routine and do it with effort. You start to love it. Also, ideal physique isn't as likely to be seen as fruit of gym addiction, unlike physiques who go beyond the ideal, and even beyond the limit (ideal is ideal, limit is "you are not as attractive but still is, any more mass and you start to look bad to most females", like i said before). In my personal view, practicing a sport is ideal, cause if you train, you train for the sport. But even if the sport don't require, train your whole body. Upper and lower, chest and arms, quads and calves, etc, ALL. It isn't necessary since study shows gym saw as a hobby isn't a negative, but i think it's good, cause it also adds to skills. But since it's more effort and time taking, you can find it very difficult to do, or even impossible, so don't do it, like i said, it is INTERESTING not NECESSARY.

•Bones aren't a dealbreaker, and aren't a accurate measure of good muscle building genes nor strength. A concept not talked much about in PSL forums (PSL is a wide range, includes most incel/lookist forums) is somatotypes. Basically we have:
-Ectomorphs: weaker, thin boned, taller. Struggle to gain both muscle and fat and naturally have low bodyfat and low muscle mass. Have narrower shoulders and measures in general.
-Mesomorph: strong, big boned (sources vary from medium to big). Gain muscle easily and gain fat easier than an ectomorph, but have no struggle losing it. Have considerable muscle mass naturally. Have broader shoulders and measures in general.
-Endomorph: oposite to ectomorph in spectrum (vary from source to source, even because there's big variation in the overall endo features). Strong (vary in source to source from normal to strong, some even say endos are stronger then mesos), big boned. Gain muscle easily (vary source to source from easily to easier than ecto only), gain fat easily and struggle to loose it. Have broad shoulders and measurements in general (vary source to source from big to medium).

No one is a pure somatotype. Everyone is a mix of them, even if there's a strong predominance of one, or even two. There isn't a way to have elevated ectomorphy and endomorphy, since they are opposite in spectrum. So there's inbetweens, they are: endomesomorph, endoectomorph, ectomesomorph and mesoectomorph (the second is bigger and stronger then the first).
So what we learn from this? Muscle size and ease to gain are correlated with bone size, but not intrinsic. But it doesn't mean you will see a naturally very strong guy with totally thin bones. But it means you can find naturally strong thin boned guys. But they won't be stronger than a big boned one.

But the real point in bones is ones that argue muscles don't matter if you have thin bones (like thin wrists). Like i said before, muscles signal health and strength. But MUSCLES signal it, not bones. So women are attracted to big muscles, not big bones. Some only think thin bones are dealbreaker because usually thin bones=low muscle mass (like i said, it is correlated but not intrinsic) so we make this association. Some can even joke about it like "you are so muscular but this thin boned lol" but it's a little joke. If a girl make this joke to some jacked guy she isn't less attracted to him (sure the guy can get very worried about it, tho). Mesomorphs haven't higher SMV than ectos or mesos.
Same apply to V-taper. Sure it it more aesthetic, but it's bones, so it has not much to do with attracting females.
The problem lays on really small bones, and the biggest: really narrow shoulders. But since it's rare (most men have good bone structures, which means them+muscle= no problem).
There's also WSR (waist to shoulder ratio) and WSR (waist to hip ratio), but most men with muscles do well with this.
Note that in two men of equal bone structure, one 5'10 and one 6'3, the 6'3 one will have a bigger shoulder width, due to it being proportional to height.

Just remeber face is what limits you. If you are very ugly facially, it isn't guaranteed muscles will make you score well. But sure will are better gymceled than non gymceled.

Will touch on supplements later. Since i am against roids i have little knowledge about them. But i endorse it if your muscle building genes are very bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and mesr