Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan!!

@Prettyboy rate my old ascension plan :Comfy:

Will make a revised plan coming in the next week

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

if you still look like in the mog battle from last year theres not that much that you can do srs
you look good enough
maybe rhino for a different nose shape, and a squarer gonial angle and different shape chin, hairline lowering cause your forehead is a little big
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
if you still look like in the mog battle from last year theres not that much that you can do srs
you look good enough
maybe rhino for a different nose shape, and a squarer gonial angle and different shape chin, hairline lowering cause your forehead is a little big
:Comfy:
This one was more of a draft but after I got a proper facial assessment from Korea I’m dropping a lot of the surgeries I listed

Rhino? Hell no lol I love my nose it’s one of my best features unironically

Gonial angle? Not much I can do about that except maybe IMDO.. I’m leaving my jaw alone for now, waiting to see what it’ll look like when I lean down

Chin.. ehh no it’ll prob mess up my harmony even more

Hairline lowering ✅ just saving up ($6500) :Comfy:

Woah this was a long read , but worth it

I cannot really add more to hardmaxxing as practically all possible surgeries have been mentioned either by you or others

If that physique pic is still up to date, then I must say body is where you could get the best return on investment. Not being ripped as a 6'3 dude is an opportunity that you cannot afford to miss

I'm also 6'3 like you, night and day difference imo
And you seem to have naturally wide shoulders, a good base to build on
2643592 2551461 C6F4DD76 6C95 4A83 928E 35209E4D9A73
2642744 263945304 454000676252406 440207556658143031 n

You need to take gym seriously and follow a protein rich, low carb diet to recompose your body and lean down
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-diet.421718/

Getting ripped would be by far the best investment for you

The added muscle mass + neck training could also improve your lower third like it did for me
2661922 08A9FA7E 7799 4C2A 8860 7D6C9BEF54FC

Other than gym, I think you could easily improve by growing out you hair. I can see you have a silver nose piercing + earrings, which is a step toward peacocking but it's in stark contrast with the short plain boring haircut. Something more interesting like dreads, twist outs, or just a twists with a fade would add a lot to it. You could even try out blond highlights like I did recently, they can be a hit or miss but very unique regardless and ideal for peacocking

Do you dye your brows / lashes? Black waterproof mascara can also do wonders for them :Comfy:

+ one more thing I forgot to add, with dreads or other longer hair styles you could fraud your forehead to look shorter:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
CONTEXT
Need all my high IQ cels to contribute for the best advice possible. As we all know if you're not a full blown chad you want to max out everything possible in your control. This will be a long and thoughtful process since I’m still paying off loans, and credit cards.

I'll go from easiest to hardest (cheapest to most expensive). Some pics of body and face for reference below. I used the most neutral lighting possible, no frauding, sucking in cheeks, squinting, etc. Btw my eyes aren't NCT, they're neutral. Only reason it looks negative is my eyelashes are covering the lateral canthus and my lower eyelids are rounded (feminine shoutout to kellz) giving the illusion of NCT. And no I’m not jutting my jaw either. Let me know what you think I should leave out or comment below what I should add.
Stats: 6'3
Weight: 220lb
View attachment 679144View attachment 679154
View attachment 679158View attachment 679169
EASY
Current Soft Maxing:
Body Recomp (lose weight,gain muscle) 25% BF rn
Skin Care Routine (Bevel + Retin A + Vit C)
Minox for Eyebrows (experiment)
Teeth Whitening
Clear Gel + Curling (Eyelashes)
Lip Scrubbing

MEDIUM
Future Soft Maxing:
Invisalign
Titanium Stent - HyproCure (Flat Feet)
Buccal Fat Removal (If leanmaxing don't work)
Forehead Reduction or FUE
Eyebrow Transplant + lowering w/ botox?)
Eyelash Transplant (Worth it?)
Fat Graft (Naso folds)
Beard transplant or try minoxidil first?
Dermatologist Consult (For correct products + Red Light Therapy + Dermarolling)
Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
Eye Contact (With limbal rings (Light Brown or Hazel))
HARD
Eyes
Orbital Decompression + Fat Transfer (UEE) ?
Almond Eye Surgery (lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty)
Lower Blepharoplasty
Infraorbital Implants or Tear Trough Implants?
Upper Eyelid Filler Botox or Brow Ridge Impants?

Upper - Lower Jaw
Will consult a maxillo-facial surgeon. I have a very rare case of midface hypoplasia and class 3 malocclusion. Still have all 4 wisdom teeth as well. No overbite or under bite. Teeth meet with perfect bite. What's weird is most maxillary recession is due to teeth problems like mentioned above.
MSE + IMDO (Ramus and Gonial is shit)
Is my palate narrow?
View attachment 679218View attachment 679219
View attachment 679221
Lefort 1 or 2 (Ideally)
OR
Midface Impants
CW Rotation (Mandibular Setback + Maxillary Advancement)
This is what I’m hoping for below.
34fdf3d1-dbaa-4acf-8ff4-ea7125f3690e-jpeg.679188
View attachment 679194
MORPHS
Shoutout to the ones who did them. Tag all the high IQ cels who are knowledgeable in surgeries!
View attachment 679206 View attachment 679207
Previous Threads
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Let’s Break Down Chads Normies Incels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
———————————————————
Future Threads
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
Different Types of Tyrones
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Lorsss @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @personalityinkwell @PenileFacialSurgery @MoeZart @Patrick Baitman @EreptileDysfunction @BigBoy @Copemaxxing @NarcyChadlite @Chad1212 @Chadlite Rutherford @Chadelite @Lifewasted (PM if you want to be added/removed)

does combining imdo+mse and bimax make sense?

Is this a pic of your most recent update?

• JFL
Do you dye your brows / lashes? Black waterproof mascara can also do wonders for them
Yeah I use beard dye from time to time for the brows & lashes & getting latisse for lashes

And I have your diet / gym routine threads bookmarked already :Comfy:

For now I'm going back to short waves. I'll have a new hairstyle when October comes :Comfy:

Last edited:
In 6 months time lol
I have high expectations for you. I'll ask Giannis if I can borrow his secret stuff since I'm a Bucks fan.

I thought you started the day of your original post. Well, I hope things are going well. I might not respond because I'll be gone for the next month.

• Love it
I have high expectations for you. I'll ask Giannis if I can borrow his secret stuff since I'm a Bucks fan.

I thought you started the day of your original post. Well, I hope things are going well. I might not respond because I'll be gone for the next month.
All good I'll tag you when I reach my target

Your black and don’t play college sports? Over

CONTEXT
Need all my high IQ cels to contribute for the best advice possible. As we all know if you're not a full blown chad you want to max out everything possible in your control. This will be a long and thoughtful process since I’m still paying off loans, and credit cards.

I'll go from easiest to hardest (cheapest to most expensive). Some pics of body and face for reference below. I used the most neutral lighting possible, no frauding, sucking in cheeks, squinting, etc. Btw my eyes aren't NCT, they're neutral. Only reason it looks negative is my eyelashes are covering the lateral canthus and my lower eyelids are rounded (feminine shoutout to kellz) giving the illusion of NCT. And no I’m not jutting my jaw either. Let me know what you think I should leave out or comment below what I should add.
Stats: 6'3
Weight: 220lb
View attachment 679144View attachment 679154
View attachment 679158View attachment 679169
EASY
Current Soft Maxing:
Body Recomp (lose weight,gain muscle) 25% BF rn
Skin Care Routine (Bevel + Retin A + Vit C)
Minox for Eyebrows (experiment)
Teeth Whitening
Clear Gel + Curling (Eyelashes)
Lip Scrubbing

MEDIUM
Future Soft Maxing:
Invisalign
Titanium Stent - HyproCure (Flat Feet)
Buccal Fat Removal (If leanmaxing don't work)
Forehead Reduction or FUE
Eyebrow Transplant + lowering w/ botox?)
Eyelash Transplant (Worth it?)
Fat Graft (Naso folds)
Beard transplant or try minoxidil first?
Dermatologist Consult (For correct products + Red Light Therapy + Dermarolling)
Otoplasty (Ear Pinning)
Eye Contact (With limbal rings (Light Brown or Hazel))
HARD
Eyes
Orbital Decompression + Fat Transfer (UEE) ?
Almond Eye Surgery (lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty)
Lower Blepharoplasty
Infraorbital Implants or Tear Trough Implants?
Upper Eyelid Filler Botox or Brow Ridge Impants?

Upper - Lower Jaw
Will consult a maxillo-facial surgeon. I have a very rare case of midface hypoplasia and class 3 malocclusion. Still have all 4 wisdom teeth as well. No overbite or under bite. Teeth meet with perfect bite. What's weird is most maxillary recession is due to teeth problems like mentioned above.
MSE + IMDO (Ramus and Gonial is shit)
Is my palate narrow?
View attachment 679218View attachment 679219
View attachment 679221
Lefort 1 or 2 (Ideally)
OR
Midface Impants
CW Rotation (Mandibular Setback + Maxillary Advancement)
This is what I’m hoping for below.
34fdf3d1-dbaa-4acf-8ff4-ea7125f3690e-jpeg.679188
View attachment 679194
MORPHS
Shoutout to the ones who did them. Tag all the high IQ cels who are knowledgeable in surgeries!
View attachment 679206 View attachment 679207
Previous Threads
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
Let’s Break Down Chads Normies Incels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
———————————————————
Future Threads
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)
Different Types of Tyrones
————————————————————
@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Lorsss @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @personalityinkwell @PenileFacialSurgery @MoeZart @Patrick Baitman @EreptileDysfunction @BigBoy @Copemaxxing @NarcyChadlite @Chad1212 @Chadlite Rutherford @Chadelite @Lifewasted (PM if you want to be added/removed)

I have flat feet too. WIll it help at all, or is it just a health thing?
Look into ear pinning aswell

• +1
I have flat feet too. WIll it help at all, or is it just a health thing?
Look into ear pinning aswell
I’d def recommend getting em fixed. It’ll make walking, running, working out a lot easier

And also depends on the degree of your flat feet