Lets discuss the fallacies of the blackpill

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I think the blackpill helped me I'm some ways but it Is also taxing to my mental health. In fact, It has made me depressed sometimes that I'm unable to función.

I think we all here are, by nature , against the LDAR Attitude... I also want to believe that personality does matter to a certain degree.

What other aspectos of the blackpill do you think are stupid and not worthy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
The part where you get triggered at other people for having the most limited and simple sucess in their romantic lives.
Also, the part where Blackpilled people think that if you didnt experience teenage love then their is no point jn trying because its all over.

Also, that a certain race will mean you can never ever find love no matter what. Yes, it maybe harder in certain locations, but its definately easier.

Also, the part where they think any method of improving yourself is a cope. Gymcelling? COPE. Education? COOOPEEE. Mewing? ARGHHGGAGAGGHGA C-COOPE!!!

Also, the part where people kill themselves and go on massacres after being tortured with Blackpill idealology. That part sucks :/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Mr. President, chosen-one and 4 others
I also want to believe that personality does matter to a certain degree.
It does...but its not exactly "uplifting" if you find the looks theory so depressing
Being thuggish, or at least low inhib/confident
https://incels.me/threads/thugpill-...life-quality-of-men-including-sex-life.49952/
https://incels.me/threads/great-looks-is-still-not-enough-for-men-thugpill.60897/

not having autism, you need to be NT or normie-like
https://incels.me/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/
https://incels.me/threads/nuclear-autismpill-the-abysmal-sex-life-of-aspie-men.66103/
https://incels.me/threads/nuclear-autismpill-potent-facts-about-autism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/

To expand more on personality, being nice does actually help you...in being a betabux. Women prefer more beta men as long term partners (marriage) when they are far off from ovulation, but when they ovulate or are near to it (actually horny at this period) they prefer alpha males, bad boy chads, as short term partners / adultery. Its dual mating strategy. This is the time period where woman do almost all their cheating from.

Totally uplifting :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Blackpill is dark, bluepill is white. The reality is somewhere in between, on the gray zone. Take all blackpills with a pinch of salt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
It does...but its not exactly "uplifting" if you find the looks theory so depressing
Being thuggish, or at least low inhib/confident
https://incels.me/threads/thugpill-...life-quality-of-men-including-sex-life.49952/
https://incels.me/threads/great-looks-is-still-not-enough-for-men-thugpill.60897/

not having autism, you need to be NT or normie-like
https://incels.me/threads/69-of-kids-with-aspergers-get-bullied-autismpill.65701/
https://incels.me/threads/nuclear-autismpill-the-abysmal-sex-life-of-aspie-men.66103/
https://incels.me/threads/nuclear-autismpill-potent-facts-about-autism-aspergers-and-suicide.67491/

To expand more on personality, being nice does actually help you...in being a betabux. Women prefer more beta men as long term partners (marriage) when they are far off from ovulation, but when they ovulate or are near to it (actually horny at this period) they prefer alpha males, bad boy chads, as short term partners / adultery. Its dual mating strategy. This is the time period where woman do almost all their cheating from.

Totally uplifting :ROFLMAO:
I dont think "personality" Is the same as being "nice"

I feel Is More about self respect, no defeatist Attitude among other things.

No, I dont believe in the just hold frame meme, it's mostly about a personality that keeps you mentally healthy

• +1
I dont think "personality" Is the same as being "nice"

I feel Is More about self respect, no defeatist Attitude among other things.

No, I dont believe in the just hold frame meme, it's mostly about a personality that keeps you mentally healthy
well self respect and no defeatist does apply in this case. They make act more low inhib. Of course don't take that as promoting "holding frame" its just complete autism.

getting deeper than that, personality is mostly useless. If you are normie being too weird is a con in your smv, so be a conformist normie. Be a liberal, follow sports, be as low IQ as normies, etc.

Although I don't think its really all that significant.

Take into account all the different chads: skater chad, thug chad, sensitive chad, pretty boy chad, goth chad, conservative chad, liberal chad, smart chad, jock chad, etc.

• +1
The blackpill destroyed me

Now on a serious term, you gotta know the real shit, which is what the blackpill teaches, you gotta try to use it to your advantage but do not let it consume you

• +1
The Red Pill confirms the importance of Status and Money + Personality. The field reports written are mostly fake but you'd gain a better understanding of women on the Redpill instead of on the Black.

Blackpill would say that Good Looks are asspciated with better personality which has been proven.
But good looks and bad looks are not that common. If you're averagelooking statusmaxx + Moneymaxx would be the best way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6401
The blackpill only really applies to 1-2/10 looks males.

When attracting women, looks is obviously very important (hence why we are here), but you gotta be able to be a good person and be interesting too. Looks hook em, personality reels them in.

Every girl is different and every girl likes a different type of guy or traits of a guy...just meet people.

The problem with incels like @Intel.Imperitive mentioned is a defeatist attitude and lack of proper emotional development; think about it...when you have ugly men who were bullied and ostracized in their formative years, obviously they're gonna think all women and normies/chads are like the bullies that abused them. This is why ugly incels latch onto a depressive circle jerk forum to vent and wallow like incels.me. they seek to do what's comfortable to them, which they learned in their formative years: hide and cry tbh

For men in the 3,4+ range, personality will help a lot. When you look better 6,7+ girls will like basically any personality type you are just because you're attractive. For example, I'm a weird faggot motherfucker irl and girls think it's an act or shtick ... Or that I'm quirky/funny while I'm actually just an aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Deleted member 147
I think you cope hard guys, just think for yourself - how can having some personality features can help you be more sexually desired? Better looking person will always be more desired, and personality is just betabuxmaxxing

I had girls' attention only when i was drunk (low inhib), had some relationships previously some time ago (had girl = higher smv) or when i was younger and more attractive. Its all about being good looking or attractive enough and be in right social circle and be animalistic, low inhib and even this wont give you 100% chance of getting laid.

Last edited:
  • +1
I think you cope hard guys, just think for yourself - how can having some personality features can help you be more sexually desired? Better looking person will always be more desired, and personality is just betabuxmaxxing

I had girls' attention only when i was drunk (low inhib), had some relationships previously some time ago (had girl = higher smv) or when i was younger and more attractive. Its all about being good looking or attractive enough and be in right social circle and be animalistic, low inhib and even this wont give you 100% chance of getting laid.
It really depends on the girl you're trying to be in a relationship with. If you act like you used to, you'll get trash, used up roasties (gross and cucked).

Actual be a decent human being while being gl is literally one of the highest smv things for quality, virgin women...they don't want a manwhore; they want a man that will marry them and love them for life not just a pump and dump (speaking from experience). Remember you have to be quite gl to make this work. Looks AND personality matter

• +1
It really depends on the girl you're trying to be in a relationship with. If you act like you used to, you'll get trash, used up roasties (gross and cucked).

Actual be a decent human being while being gl is literally one of the highest smv things for quality, virgin women...they don't want a manwhore; they want a man that will marry them and love them for life not just a pump and dump (speaking from experience). Remember you have to be quite gl to make this work. Looks AND personality matter
Personality of soul ascended good male. When you're not gl, personality matters in sense that you need to be animalistic, isnt it?

• +1
I don't like the essentialism of it, and the idea that getting laid is the only thing that matters in the world and everything else is a "cope"; might be the normie in me speaking, though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Personality of soul ascended good male. When you're not gl, personality matters in sense that you need to be animalistic, isnt it?
If you're not gl, you aren't gonna be getting any jb virgins, but if you're content with scraps then run thug games by all means

• +1
I don't like the essentialism of it, and the idea that getting laid is the only thing that matters in the world and everything else is a "cope"; might be the normie in me speaking, though.

Trueeee like women are important and I love pussy just as much as that guy, but like my life is not surrounding and dedicated to getting pussy and only pussy. That gives a woman power and control anyways. Tbh though, some Incels and much more Incel than others so I can understand why they feel that way even if its wrong.

• +1
I think the blackpill helped me I'm some ways but it Is also taxing to my mental health. In fact, It has made me depressed sometimes that I'm unable to función.

I think we all here are, by nature , against the LDAR Attitude... I also want to believe that personality does matter to a certain degree.

It leaves little space for self improvement

Blackpill isnt about slaying pussies per se,but a cold harsh truth that stems from lookism,genetic determinism and human nature.You can't flee nor question any "aspect" of the truth,nor can you ever stop a coper from coping.Pure blind luck is what decides most of your course of life,whether you believe it or not.Go tell a SEA monkey ,whose dream is to become a entrepreneur in a first world contry,to moneymaxx and wageslave hard,and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
Personality matters the most and beauty is what's on the inside :)

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
The black pill has certainly become more apparent in everyone’s behaviour in the past five years since this thread was made.

Any “fallacies” of the black pill are just the remaining crumbling remnants of patriarchal society.