Let's keep this clear

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
99% of you aren't gonna have plastic surgery, meanwhile all of us are obsessing over procedures none of us will get either way.

Most of us won't do it due to social fear, awkwardness and so on and because of family. This is the absolute truth.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Vvvvxxxx, Zeta ascended and 13 others
good thing i already told my family they're subhumans and I need to escape my subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4577 and 14 others
I'm not doing it because it is fucking gay and fake. #natural brah

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkstrand, Vvvvxxxx, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Zeta ascended, Kade and 1 other person
Bro true. It's also risky cos things might get worse. At the highest point of view I think everything is predestined we think we have choice but we don't. Even the thoughts we think are predestined. Every sensation smell.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerullah, HumidVent and Deleted member 685
99% of you aren't gonna have plastic surgery, meanwhile all of us are obsessing over procedures none of us will get either way.

Most of us won't do it due to social fear, awkwardness and so on and because of family. This is the absolute truth.
What's the point of this post?

How can you tell what one will or won't do? - Even if 1% is doing it, it's still worth discussing because the information is never ending and ever so useful. If it wasn't for information, what's the purpose of this forum?

• +1
Reactions: Ape
How did they respond when you said you wanted PS?
They told me that i can't change the way i look and I should accept it and that i'm already gl jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, HumidVent and Deleted member 685
How did they respond when you said you wanted PS?

I'd rather be unnaturally attractive than naturally ugly
but only if you are a real fucking incel. like, deformed or shit. above 4.5 psl doesnt need surgery imo.

Let us cope please

not doing cuz big dick

Ofc i told my mom i'd kill her on the spot to be gl and 6'7

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Unbound, Zeta ascended and 4 others
i dont have money for it

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: dogeatsgrass and Xander578
What's the point of this post?

How can you tell what one will or won't do? - Even if 1% is doing it, it's still worth discussing because the information is never ending and ever so useful. If it wasn't for information, what's the purpose of this forum?
Because they're discussing things that are merely a pipedream. They're wasting their time on things they're not gonna use either way

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Bro true. It's also risky cos things might get worse. At the highest point of view I think everything is predestined we think we have choice but we don't. Even the thoughts we think are predestined. Every sensation smell.
Cope. Risk is sometimes required to ascend. I'd rather be dead for trying then living in fear.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kade, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
Good thing my family is fine with surgery.
My mother wants to get fillers and Blepharoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Edgar and Deleted member 4310
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almu and Xander578
i will indeed looksmax

Because they're discussing things that are merely a pipedream. They're wasting their time on things they're not gonna use either way
It's useful for people who are seriously devoted to get things done. I am definitely getting it done. If situations permits, at least one of them if not all that are planned.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Same thread posted like 20 times already

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 685
It's useful for people who are seriously devoted to get things done. I am definitely getting it done. If situations permits, at least one of them if not all that are planned.
Well then this post doesn't apply to you
Same thread posted like 20 times already
The only people to talk about this were @Balkancel and @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Fuck my family, i'm getting them done no matter what. ascend or death

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Guess I'm in the 1%.

Already had rhino and I plan to get lower lid retraction as well as a midface lift in the future

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 685
Surgery or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’m fine by that. Only thing I’m getting are enhancements anyway. Fat Grafting is the only thing I’m getting past MSE and MSDO. I don’t even care for MSDO but you kinda have to get it if you get the first option

• +1
Guess I'm in the 1%.

Already had rhino and I plan to get lower lid retraction as well as a midface lift in the future
A lip lift? Never heard of a midface lift before

Im that 1% who gets it. Ive already got lf1. Next is fat grafts under eyes asap after virus
Guess I'm in the 1%.

I will get lower eyelid retraction aswell

• Love it
The most scary thing should be that you dont like the final result or that the surgery didnt go well. After surgeons take the cash and do their job they forget about you. The relationship ends as soon as you leave the surgery room. The follow-up checks are courtesy and a chance for them to add you to the before-after photo collection on their sites.

Social fear? Fuck the people, they will be either jealous or happy for you, meaning you did well.
Your family? Maybe they try to "protect" you when you expose the idea and thats fine, but if its a goal you are 100% sure of, they should be supportive.

Of course nothing of this happens without money, which for some it will be hard or impossible to have.

• +1
Ion remember asking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310