Let's not lie, MSE is a bit of a cope

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I would've been the last to say this since I suffer from the horrible and eternal curses of having a long midface, and close set eyes but it's true. The only good before/after pics we have is the 3/4 profile of Ronald Ead and that's it. When you look at before and afters from actual orthodontists like the one @Barbarossa_ showed, the results are very minimal. Meanwhile everyone attacked @FaceandHFD when he talked about this.

Now I'll still need MSE since I suffer from sleep apnea and my shit breathing (will also need a septoplasty AND rhinoplasty for my disgusting massive nose)... But just lol at letting your emotions get in the way and not going by objective truth and actual sources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming, middayshowers and 8 others
mse on its own is really overrated here, there’s many more things that go into attractiveness besides how wide your maxilla is, but in combination with high forces and FM you could get significant results

mse + fm is probably the single best thing for midface reduction outside of a midface shortening lefort due to CCW rotation of the maxilla

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401, Incoming and 8 others
mse on its own is really overrated here but in combination with high forces and FM you could get significant results

mse + fm is probably the single best thing for midface reduction outside of a midface shortening lefort due to CCW rotation of the maxilla
Tbh everyone expects miracles from one single thing. Like they use MSE and after expansion they will turn from subhumans to male models who will be invited on Balmain Fashion Show every year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, Unbound and 6 others
Tbh everyone expects miracles from one single thing. Like they use MSE and after expansion they will turn from subhumans to male models who will be invited on Balmain Fasion Show every year.
It's because when you're really self conscious and insecure about something, you want things that can change it.

So when people talk about MSE and there MIGHT be some slight legitimacy people are gonna praise it etc cause it may be the only thing that could fix a long face/low FWHR/Shit ipd etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and DianabolDownie
I would consider all things that makes one healthier as my belief is healthy=GL

MSE can help breathing
So would consider even if small change as it's not that invasive either

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Woah woah woah...

I almost read this NGL but I didn’t

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
@Lorsss please pin this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I want to experiment to see if it makes my IPD wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's because when you're really self conscious and insecure about something, you want things that can change it.

So when people talk about MSE and there MIGHT be some slight legitimacy people are gonna praise it etc cause it may be the only thing that could fix a long face/low FWHR/Shit ipd etc
Remember features are always over ratios.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Ngl its cope for IPD. But it does help FWHR a little, and it helps provide the appearance of a wider face. I'd say its worth it for many people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and Deleted member 685
I dont really see how MSE is cope, most likely it will improve your face, even if its only marginal.

• +1
But in all seriousness MSE isn’t a one size fits all for most users, it really depends on the individual. For my case it’ll help tremendously along with FM. That’s why I have faith in it, it can kill all discoloration dark circles if you have bad under eye support and mix it Fat Grafting which I’m also doing, you can stay up for 10 days straight and no one would know because dark circle discoloration would never occur. Like devin booker; absolutely 0 dark circles. With MSE + Fat Grafting I can get that

Attachments

• A704F696-CA4C-4178-9A0B-5EFBBED72B5A.png
    A704F696-CA4C-4178-9A0B-5EFBBED72B5A.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 76
  • +1
IMG 20191127 211717

Just gonna drop this here
I know it's not MSE, but mind they were around 12-14 with normal expanders, so MSE still will do amazing work if you are young

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
View attachment 342254
I know it's not MSE, but mind they were around 12-14 with normal expanders, so MSE still will do amazing work if you are young
Their cranial base and skullshape could overall be different tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Darkstrand
I would've been the last to say this since I suffer from the horrible and eternal curses of having a long midface, and close set eyes but it's true. The only good before/after pics we have is the 3/4 profile of Ronald Ead and that's it. When you look at before and afters from actual orthodontists like the one @Barbarossa_ showed, the results are very minimal. Meanwhile everyone attacked @FaceandHFD when he talked about this.

Now I'll still need MSE since I suffer from sleep apnea and my shit breathing (will also need a septoplasty AND rhinoplasty for my disgusting massive nose)... But just lol at letting your emotions get in the way and not going by objective truth and actual sources.
MSE IS COPE AND IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF @CopeAndRope FOR PROMOTING IT HERE. I HOPE HE'S ROTTING IN HELL. THAT HIGH IQ MOFO. @streege your opinion on it?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Their cranial base and skullshape could overall be different tho
It could, but they are identical twins so I doubt it, but of course it could

• +1
MSE IS COPE AND IT'S ALL THE FAULT OF @CopeAndRope FOR PROMOTING IT HERE. I HOPE HE'S ROTTING IN HELL. THAT HIGH IQ MOFO. @streege your opinion on it?
i Hope he dies and Reborn again forever in hellfire.
non hiqh iq people are allowed

• +1
Bro are you serious?

• +1
it can kill all discoloration dark circles if you have bad under eye support
I believe I have good eye support
I have 5.7' and 5.8' pct
Okay fat at under eyelid and high zygos
But my fat is fucked below that
Probably only fat graft to fix
But my dark circles aren't that bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and 1 other person
About what?
The MSE. You didn't get that many results like IPD? Zygo expansion? Chin width FROM MSDO etc?

That would murder the MSE debate once and for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
I have 5.7' and 5.8' pct
How do you even measure PCT? I just slightly tilt my head and it immediately changes

• +1
mse on its own is really overrated here, there’s many more things that go into attractiveness besides how wide your maxilla is, but in combination with high forces and FM you could get significant results

Sorry I'm new here what is FM ?

• +1
@varbrah get in here and defend yourself

• +1
  • +1
How do you even measure PCT? I just slightly tilt my head and it immediately changes
Took a several pics
Straight on directly in front of eyes without any type of squint or fraud and don't smile as this changes it
Used that v2 thread for guidance
Measured all pics with software

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
I have 5.7' and 5.8' pct
Both my eyes are PCT but 1 of them is significantly more positive, I always squinted more with that side since I was in a minor accident at 5 and my left eyes muscle tendons are weaker because of some gass that got into my eye

It's not extremely bad luckily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
face mask, a device to pull your maxilla forward
Thanks for the answer. Are there any threads on here talking about a good one to use and the proper way if using it?

• +1
@varbrah get in here and defend yourself
Worked great for my needs/deficiencies and normalized my facial proportions. The cope is people trying to use it to fix flaws they don’t actually have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kota, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Thanks for the answer. Are there any threads on here talking about a good one to use and the proper way if using it?
a million just search facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexand
Both my eyes are PCT but 1 of them is significantly more positive, I always squinted more with that side since I was in a minor accident at 5 and my left eyes muscle tendons are weaker because of some gass that got into my eye

It's not extremely bad luckily
Mine is also a difference in muscle
Becomes worse when smiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
The MSE. You didn't get that many results like IPD? Zygo expansion? Chin width FROM MSDO etc?

That would murder the MSE debate once and for all
Yes, I can say it's all cope. I got them installed and it's not worth it. Guys, avoid wasting time with this stuff. The only thing that you'll get is a wider palate that it will not even make that big of a difference aesthetically. Your soft tissues will remain unchanged. It's all a big cope.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
Yes, I can say it's all cope. I got them installed and it's not worth it. Guys, avoid wasting time with this stuff. The only thing that you'll get is a wider palate that it will not even make that big of a difference aesthetically. Your soft tissues will remain unchanged. It's all a big cope.

giphy.gif
You for real? Fuck..

• +1

giphy.gif
How much did you expand and in what time frame?

• +1
IT'S OVER
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
I have 5.7' and 5.8' pct
Try to get MSE and under eye lid Fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5187
a million just search facepulling
My man. I looked it up. I'll probably buy the 250 one shown a lot. Last question hope im not annoying, what is your opinion on FAGGA? My looksmax plan is MSE -> FAGGA have you seen people ascend from that? Some of the before and afters on Google look promising but I regard what high IQ ppl on this forum think most

• +1
My man. I looked it up. I'll probably buy the 250 one shown a lot. Last question hope im not annoying, what is your opinion on FAGGA? My looksmax plan is MSE -> FAGGA have you seen people ascend from that? Some of the before and afters on Google look promising but I regard what high IQ ppl on this forum think most
I don’t know much about fagga but mse + the 250 facepuller would give magnitudes of better results than fagga would, I know Ronald ead said fagga was a waste and he has had mse too

• +1
I don’t know much about fagga but mse + the 250 facepuller would give magnitudes of better results than fagga would, I know Ronald ead said fagga was a waste and he has had mse too
Did you get results from the $250 fp?

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, CursedOne, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I'm just a little weary of Ronald and Astrosky in particular ha. If we could all get those guys results doing mewing or MSE and facepull we'd have a lot more ppl on this forum ascending, no? I'll be 24 in a month and I know I won't be able to afford till another year or 2 probably. I'm worried I discovered looksmaxing a little too late

• +1
Jfl if your getting mse for any other reason than increasing your IMW.
Midface and FWHR copers just get over MSE
Facepulling will pull your maxilla downwards even if anchored at a positive upward angle, which will just make your midface worse

You are all coping and uneducated on MSE.
Theres so much stuff i can say right now but its for me to leave hope for people like u

• +1
Facepulling will pull your maxilla downwards even if anchored at a positive upward angle, which will just make your midface worse

Theres so much stuff i can say right now but its for me to leave hope for people like u
How will it pull your maxilla more down even at a positive angle? This is very unfortunate

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and retard

Fuck hope I want results. Does anything besides surgery actually help or is it all just one big cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
View attachment 342254
Source?

giphy.gif
Keep in mind youre 35
Age may also play a role
I will get it at 18

Also no way your chin didnt widen from msdo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4053 and Darkstrand
i only care about mse for cheekbones
I NEED BETTER CHEEKBONES
Wdafavvv

• Love it