let's play a game! guess this couple!!!!

guess this couple

• Total voters
chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
2019 07 04 114749

do you think is a WMAF, or they both Asian to Asian couple will post results later

Based on the structure of the lower third of the dude, I'd say asian. Cheekbones are low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Asian because weird dolichocephalic skull but could be a fucked up white dude as well

Guy looks like a Turk

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Dedsrs? Glad to hear, but still there's one Turk I know with light blonde hair.
You look like a white liberal college lesbian. Do you really doubt how white you are?

I was convinced the girl was white until I saw that that wasn't an option.
Next game... guess these couples:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1552, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 39 and 7 others
You look like a white liberal college lesbian. Do you really doubt how white you are?
No, but considering how my ethnicity in the past would've been considered turbo nigger tier...

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Guy on the left looks black and she looks Asian

AYO WAIT DAS MY GIRL

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Asian because weird dolichocephalic skull but could be a fucked up white dude as well
A fucked up white guy is more likely now that I think about it. The girl is asian, and in america. Why would she date an ugly ass asian dude if she's living in America? She probably hopped on the first white cock she could find and it was this guy. Wish I could change my vote but whatever. Suprise me op @chessplayercoper23

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
A fucked up white guy is more likely now that I think about it. The girl is asian, and in america. Why would she date an ugly ass asian dude if she's living in America? She probably hopped on the first white cock she could find and it was this guy. Wish I could change my vote but whatever. Suprise me op @chessplayercoper23
Hey man, I'm proof of JBW if anything being hapa, lmao. Never seen a white guy with a skull like that though.

*update* yes that guy was an asian

chessplayercoper23

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680