@Elias

lets go bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Feanor, DianabolDownie and 2 others
No

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 3 others
We on this postmaxx shit cause we autistic I don't care about rules I just want that red name bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 11 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 2 others
Streege on that bluepill shit he a copin bitch but he's still a muslim so we got no beef

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 3 others
bro itt

• +1
  • Woah
in this thread u are supposed to write some bars but yall too dumb like patrick star

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie, Alexanderr and 3 others
7A7F9A41 6962 4A0B 923A DF209FDAC43A

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 5 others
i'm Indeed an ethnic mogger

• +1
  • Woah
u are an ethnic mogger your skin is brown when bitches come they go to town

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 4 others
sorry Bad english don't understand. but my skin is coffee with milk color

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
bro I went off in this thread :oops: :oops: :oops:

• +1
  • Woah
Brb going acidfacing 😳

• +1
  • Woah
@TheAscendedOne delivers the reacts but he aint sayin shit cause that nigger banned

• +1
  • Woah
@Elias on that nofap nah he won't give his seed like adolf hitler he stands to his creed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
bumo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and DianabolDownie
It’s over for gallons of men. Gallons and fucking gallons. Society has gone to hell.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
yeah, its over for gallons of them. brettboy swings that hammer like the friend of iron man.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
@Goblin got the snapback cap on his cat @Fatsofag said change that avi or he's finna bodycheck, goblin dead

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
@stuckneworleans is a good spitter, but sadly hes not a pussylicker. Hes an autistic dude, who eats tons of soy food. You all know that I am chad, and the ass of my bitch is fat.

• +1
  • Woah
@stuckneworleans got more bars than prison cells he doesn't lick pussy cause thats behaviour of numales, @thecaste who? i dont know that greycel, probably a faggot who immigrated from r/braincels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Steve Carell Facepalm

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Goblin

• +1
  • Woah
Damn you are a cuck, stacies ask me "want to fuck?", I dont want to now, cause they rode it bad last time, mirin my boy @slime.

• +1
  • Woah
Giphy 1

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DianabolDownie and Petsmart
The autism is strong in this thread

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
We on this postmaxx shit cause we autistic I don't care about rules I just want that red name bitch
Streege on that bluepill shit he a copin bitch but he's still a muslim so we got no beef
in this thread u are supposed to write some bars but yall too dumb like patrick star
@TheAscendedOne delivers the reacts but he aint sayin shit cause that nigger banned
@Elias on that nofap nah he won't give his seed like adolf hitler he stands to his creed
yeah, its over for gallons of them. brettboy swings that hammer like the friend of iron man.
@stuckneworleans got more bars than prison cells he doesn't lick pussy cause thats behaviour of numales, @thecaste who? i dont know that greycel, probably a faggot who immigrated from r/braincels
Someone record it and sell it :feelsez: ez grammy single

• +1
  • Woah
Yo my names OP and i love sucking cock

Guns zippy skinny jeans and i suck your lollipop
Making threads everyday im the gayest of gay
I have honestly lost count of the dicks i sucked today

Yall jews be chillin illen on my freestyle
You look like trances i gass you in camps

Its me Aeshtetic up in this bitch, dont think im empahtetic simply bcs i mog you all in genetics
Admit that i mog or ill dox all your logs. Keep crying for my threads and I will bully you into dying.
You son of a whore, i am fucking your mother and then I will smother that whore.

I just fucked your sister on the moon, i hope you aint mad cuz you getting banned soon.
Sergeant is the slave that i found in a cave. You can try to act brave but just be sure you wont be safe.
So you better behave.

I used to cope but now i grope, you might think thats dope but to become 8 PSL you just need a little soap.
If you dont achieve that you might aswell use a jump rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Yo my names OP and i love sucking cock

Guns zippy skinny jeans and i suck your lollipop
Making threads everyday im the gayest of gay
I have honestly lost count of the dicks i sucked today

Yall jews be chillin illen on my freestyle
You look like trances i gass you in camps

Its me Aeshtetic up in this bitch, dont think im empahtetic simply bcs i mog you all in genetics
Admit that i mog or ill dox all your logs. Keep crying for my threads and I will bully you into dying.
You son of a whore, i am fucking your mother and then I will smother that whore.

I just fucked your sister on the moon, i hope you aint mad cuz you getting banned soon.
Sergeant is the slave that i found in a cave. You can try to act brave but just be sure you wont be safe.
So you better behave.

I used to cope but now i grope, you might think thats dope but to become 8 PSL you just need a little soap.
If you dont achieve that you might aswell use a jump rope.
You sat on this diss for 30 minutes, nigga what, you even got a life?

Aesthetic that's pathetic I goal hat tricks in the rap pit
your rhymes generic I can get pietrosiek to write 4 lines and mog your essay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
You sat on this diss for 30 minutes, nigga what, you even got a life?

Aesthetic that's pathetic I goal hat tricks in the rap pit
your rhymes generic I can get pietrosiek to write 4 lines and mog your essay

View attachment 325428
I finished it within like 3-4 minutes but waited for someone else to reply so it wouldn't morph into one message.

I cannot wait for pietrosiek to write his rhymes. Just filled with ¨fuck you chad¨

• +1
  • Woah
I be shitting on my haters you can't call me constipated

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
holy shit im about to spit some bars too
the autism got into me

• +1
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and DianabolDownie