LGD-4033 is GOD TIER

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Fuaark I remember when I hopped on LGD-4033 solo cycle back in May, I was talking to about 10 different girls on snap/insta at a time. As soon as I hopped on cycle it KILLED my sex drive. (I could still get hard but I would have to go out of my way to.)

Every fucking female I spoke to suddenly became annoying as fuck to me and absolutely useless (instinctual sex drive wiped from brain, logical thoughts take over.) Dropped all the girls I was talking to at the time and lived in a peaceful foidless mental for the next 8 weeks.

After a few weeks off cycle it came back and I wanted to flirt with girls again and eventually got sucked back into my sex drive instincts, but yeah. LGD-4033 is a god tier sarm not only just for building insane amounts of muscle mass and strength but also for mental clarity. It's as if you're in your post nut mindset but permanently. I highly recommend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm, middayshowers, IWantToMax and 4 others
natural lifting is the only lifting you should be doing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, I'mme, Bennett and 9 others
natural lifting is the only lifting you should be doing.
A461260C 2C48 43CA A7A0 D2FC35852907

u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: patricknodixon, Stingray, middayshowers and 1 other person
I will start taking it soon tbh

doesnt taking sarms lower your testosterone? If anything, thats you.
yeah they suppress ur testosterone and then within like 4-6 weeks it goes back to what it was before. wow big deal

if u really think natty lifting is the only way to be lifting u shouldnt be lifting in the first place bc u have the mentality of a low t cuck subhuman tardcel
I know someone that got gyno from LGD, be careful.
It wasn't real LGD. Sarms suppress your testosterone. When testosterone goes down so does estrogen. LGD doesnt convert into estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and IWantToMax
yeah they suppress ur testosterone and then within like 4-6 weeks it goes back to what it was before. wow big deal

if u really think natty lifting is the only way to be lifting u shouldnt be lifting in the first place bc u have the mentality of a low t cuck subhuman tardcel

It wasn't real LGD. Sarms suppress your testosterone. When testosterone goes down so does estrogen. LGD doesnt convert into estrogen

steroid muscle=fake muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and ZyzzReincarnate

Most roids Don't lower testosterone.
In particular aas
they provides exogenous testosterone that reduces endogenous production, and might cause harm in long term test production.
As for your friend who got gyno it's because he was dumb enough not to take an aromatase inhibitor. Testosterone converts to estrogen with a process called aromatase. You want to inhibit it if you hop on roids, because high estrogens remodel fat distribution in your body.

I believe roids are not much of a big deal if you use them and you know what you're doing tbh.

As for endogenous production, does anybody know how to deal with its reduction post cycle?

Most roids Don't lower testosterone.
In particular aas
they provides exogenous testosterone that reduces endogenous production, and might cause harm in long term test production.
As for your friend who got gyno it's because he was dumb enough not to take an aromatase inhibitor. Testosterone converts to estrogen with a process called aromatase. You want to inhibit it if you hop on roids, because high estrogens remodel fat distribution in your body.

I believe roids are not much of a big deal if you use them and you know what you're doing tbh.

As for endogenous production, does anybody know how to deal with its reduction post cycle?
Hes talking about sarms, theyre different. LGD isnt exogenous testosterone, it is its own compound which is suppressive to your own testosterone, therefor lowering your estrogen as well.

Hes talking about sarms, theyre different. LGD isnt exogenous testosterone, it is its own compound which is suppressive to your own testosterone, therefor lowering your estrogen as well.
OH yeah. I know. Wasn't specifically talking about LGD. I don't know much about it tbh.

How do you deal with reduced test levels from a cycle though? Do you have any proof they rise on their own after cycle?

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Maybe LGD turned you gay for 8 weeks? :eek:
I am in my 7th week of LGD, gained 15 pounds, strength went up a lot and my sex drive is still good.
Did you do a PCT?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Maybe LGD turned you gay for 8 weeks? :eek:
I am in my 7th week of LGD, gained 15 pounds, strength went up a lot and my sex drive is still good.
Did you do a PCT?
I havent formally pct'd off any sarm cycle. My natty test always bounces back after like 4-6 weeks off

id like to mention i've never ran a cycle over 8 weeks or taken S23 before (completely shuts u down, formal pct required) only used regular doses of mildly suppressive sarms.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
I havent formally pct'd off any sarm cycle. My natty test always bounces back after like 4-6 weeks off

id like to mention i've never ran a cycle over 8 weeks or taken S23 before (completely shuts u down, formal pct required) only used regular doses of mildly suppressive sarms.
I'll probably do it anyway, I have clomid at home and a blood work is pretty expensive where I live. 25/25/12,5/12,5

I'll probably do it anyway, I have clomid at home and a blood work is pretty expensive where I live. 25/25/12,5/12,5
Clomid can do more harm than good. id rather take longer to recover my test than risk clomid sides.

Clomid can do more harm than good. id rather take longer to recover my test than risk clomid sides.
Me and my friend just do 25mg clomid per day, no nolva or anything stacked with it. No sides from that dose and your balls come back fast.

• +1
Me and my friend just do 25mg clomid per day, no nolva or anything stacked with it. No sides from that dose and your balls come back fast.
Srs? Ive heard horror stories about clomid. idk if it is just what happens when u take it together with nolva or w.e but i was planning to only use nolva if i were to formally pct

Srs? Ive heard horror stories about clomid. idk if it is just what happens when u take it together with nolva or w.e but i was planning to only use nolva if i were to formally pct
I mean lots of retards do like 100mg clomid the first week stacked with 40mg nolva so of course that fucks them up. Even 50 clomid + 20 nolva is way overkill.

nolva breaks by dick, I prefer clomid.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, IWantToMax and jefferson
I mean lots of retards do like 100mg clomid the first week stacked with 40mg nolva so of course that fucks them up. Even 50 clomid + 20 nolva is way overkill.

nolva breaks by dick, I prefer clomid.
jfl welcome back i guess

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 1464

he might gotten dianabol instead lgd, they have similiar effects yet dianabol is cheaper/ way more potent

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Aaaand you're baxk

What would you suggest if i wanted to get an unnatural moderate/low mass increase, and preserve health as much as possible (sexual function, no gyno, no balding)?

• +1
What would you suggest if i wanted to get an unnatural moderate/low mass increase, and preserve health as much as possible (sexual function, no gyno, no balding)?
The most mild sarm i'd say is Ostarine. Mildy suppressive, easy muscle and strength gains with no side effects. Natty test levels would bounce back in a few weeks off cycle. Id say run 10-25mg every day for 6-8 weeks then come off for whatever amount of time you spent on cycle.

• +1
Reactions: BNCcel
my lgd and mk677 still havent arrived jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
Lifting is great. But why not enhance what you can?
i'd say this is very complex

and when I say something "anti steroids", people usually think i'm just another grandpa-like thinking faggot who's afraid of the side effects and "side effects are overblown anyways".

but there's a performance component to it

you don't want to the biggest/leanest by means, you want to be biggest/leanest with the least side effects possible if you're a looksmaxxer. if you're a bodybuilder you're the 1st option

and the point is, a given % of people simply have good enough genetics so they can get big enough naturally and lean enough, so they don't need to use steroids to get their body goala. it's gonna take longer, but in the end, you earned what you have naturally, don't need to offcycle, you keep all your gains year around, no balding, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, erectile dysfunction, you didn't fuck up your natural test production etc. yes you wouldn't be as big as you possibly could with steroids,but..

lets say you could get to the point of 70-80% of gains (people with good bodybuilding genetics) with same bodyfat within extra 2-3 years than you would do with a steroid cycle (non-bodybuilder dosages)

a lot of people have 0 idea if they have good enough genetics or not, because they never trained naturally at least for 2 years to see how their body responds

they train for 3-4 months with some shitty program usually then hop on some cycle. they regret taking steroids within 5 years maximum usually (unless they're pro BB)
they train for 3-4 months with some shitty program usually then hop on some cycle. they regret taking steroids within 5 years maximum usually (unless they're pro BB)
disguisting thing about this, even tho many of them regret taking it in the first place, they often cope by trying to convince others to take them. this way they feel better about their life decisions. they will extremely downplay the side effects, sometimes even to themselves

Last edited:
I can't take steroids cause they make me sleepy and I can only sleep 4 hours on them jfl

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
The most mild sarm i'd say is Ostarine. Mildy suppressive, easy muscle and strength gains with no side effects. Natty test levels would bounce back in a few weeks off cycle. Id say run 10-25mg every day for 6-8 weeks then come off for whatever amount of time you spent on cycle.
Osta is fine for 12 weeks, it's so mild and weak, anything less would just be frustrating.

• +1
never doing that then

• Hmm...
he might gotten dianabol instead lgd, they have similiar effects yet dianabol is cheaper/ way more potent
first timers shouldnt use trannybol tbh
I can't take steroids cause they make me sleepy and I can only sleep 4 hours on them jfl
U serious? How much were you taking?

i'd say this is very complex

and when I say something "anti steroids", people usually think i'm just another grandpa-like thinking faggot who's afraid of the side effects and "side effects are overblown anyways".

but there's a performance component to it

you don't want to the biggest/leanest by means, you want to be biggest/leanest with the least side effects possible if you're a looksmaxxer. if you're a bodybuilder you're the 1st option

and the point is, a given % of people simply have good enough genetics so they can get big enough naturally and lean enough, so they don't need to use steroids to get their body goala. it's gonna take longer, but in the end, you earned what you have naturally, don't need to offcycle, you keep all your gains year around, no balding, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, erectile dysfunction, you didn't fuck up your natural test production etc. yes you wouldn't be as big as you possibly could with steroids,but..

lets say you could get to the point of 70-80% of gains (people with good bodybuilding genetics) with same bodyfat within extra 2-3 years than you would do with a steroid cycle (non-bodybuilder dosages)

a lot of people have 0 idea if they have good enough genetics or not, because they never trained naturally at least for 2 years to see how their body responds

disguisting thing about this, even tho many of them regret taking it in the first place, they often cope by trying to convince others to take them. this way they feel better about their life decisions. they will extremely downplay the side effects, sometimes even to themselves
Not talking about steroids exclusively, just when there are methods to enhance my perfirmance with OK side effects, i dont give a fuck how natural they are