"liberal" christians who support homosexuality

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
The bible is extreme, islam is better tbh

me quoting from your book

Leviticus 20:13 (ESV) If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
That’s an old testament scripture so I wonder if it even matters :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
LOL at your IQ levels

For thousands of years the gay gene has been passing down because people were forced to be in heterosexual relationships. Pro LGBT Christians just want the gay gene to be erased from the gene pool.

Extremist muslims love homosexual people the most, they aren't trying to erase them from the gene pool like pro LGBT Christians are.

That’s an old testament scripture so I wonder if it even matters :unsure:
Tbh i dont understand how anyone can be a christian when the bible has literally been rewritten many times and things being left apart from it
LOL at your IQ levels

For thousands of years the gay gene has been passing down because people were forced to be in heterosexual relationships. Pro LGBT Christians just want the gay gene to be erased from the gene pool.

Extremist muslims love homosexual people the most, they aren't trying to erase them from the gene pool like pro LGBT Christians are.
Muslims literally throw homos out of buildings, jfl what do u mean?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
LOL at your IQ levels

tenor.gif

LOL at your IQ levels

gay genes don't exist

Tbh i dont understand how anyone can be a christian when the bible has literally been rewritten many times and things being left apart from it

Muslims literally throw homos out of buildings, jfl what do u mean?
they incentivize homosexuals to stay closeted and spread their gay genes in a heterosexual relationship
gay genes don't exist
The "bisexual gene " indeed exists

they incentivize homosexuals to stay closeted and spread their gay genes in a heterosexual relationship

are you a fucking retard?

gay gene's don't exist, It's just estrogen in the womb and there's a 2% chance and it increases with each brother

That means they arent a fullon homo if they can participate in a heterosexual relationship.

Gay guys probably will not procreate simply because they are not attracted to women. They will stay unmarried with no relationship for life then marrying a women

are you a fucking retard?

gay gene's don't exist, It's just estrogen in the womb and there's a 2% chance and it increases with each brother
mental gymnastics

You cant claim the gay gene doesn't exist, genes are very complicated . The bisexual gene probably exists
That means they arent a fullon homo if they can participate in a heterosexual relationship.

Gay guys probably will not procreate simply because they are not attracted to women. They will stay unmarried with no relationship for life then marrying a women
The mass majority of gay men aren't kinsey scale 6

It’s funny because the books of the bible were originally just scriptures lying around from “prophets” and the average man had no access to these. A group of men sometime during the 4th century (300-400 AD) actually voted on what books to put into the bible and alas it is now the “word of god”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Aesthetic
It’s funny because the books of the bible were originally just scriptures lying around from “prophets” and the average man had no access to these. A group of men sometime during the 4th century (300-400 AD) actually voted on what books to put into the bible and alas it is now the “word of god”.
Smh its no different than a movie team making an adoption from a random comic.

But for 2 billion people to believe in a religion so flawed and obviously altered (which can be found out with minimal intelligence and research) is beyond me. Just shows you how many NPCs are out there.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Smh its no different than a movie team making an adoption from a random comic.

But for 2 billion people to believe in a religion so flawed and obviously altered (which can be found out with minimal intelligence and research) is beyond me. Just shows you how many NPCs are out there.

what do you think about Islam then?

I agree christianity has been rewritten so many times

what do you think about Islam then?

I agree christianity has been rewritten so many times
I do know islam apparently hasnt been altered over the years, which is unusual for a religion.

Tho i am not educated enough about it to have a proper opinion. But from what i hear they have a strong sense of community despite some of their fucked up laws etc. I will deepen myself in this religion. Maybe i will learn something new.