Life fuel for everyone

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
You don’t have to be perfect to be perfect

A lot of “perfect” models and 10/10 “grew wrong” evidenced by need for braces. Bieber, Chico, harry styles, barret (extractions), Catherine zeta jones, etc. These peopel are perfect 10s yet needed braces which means that according to Mew, they did not grow properly as straight teeth are a symptom of proper facial development. And even those with naturally straight teeth are not always 10/10 as mew seems to claim would be the case.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Extra Chromosome and fobos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Texancel, kobecel and 1 other person
gcmzzrp-gif.45264

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and Extra Chromosome

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
They are all frauding. A lot of users from here could be models with extreme frauding

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and Deleted member 656
thank you op!!! i can now finally live in peace with my microdick and be a slave to the bull that fucks my wife! #justcuckoldthings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Say Please and Thank You to girls, they'll notice your manners. Just mannersmax bro

cope isnt lifefuel

You don’t have to be perfect to be perfect

A lot of “perfect” models and 10/10 “grew wrong” evidenced by need for braces. Bieber, Chico, harry styles, barret (extractions), Catherine zeta jones, etc. These peopel are perfect 10s yet needed braces which means that according to Mew, they did not grow properly as straight teeth are a symptom of proper facial development. And even those with naturally straight teeth are not always 10/10 as mew seems to claim would be the case.
mogs me. tl;dr