Life fuel for Tiktok maxxers

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.

The us ceo of tiktok literally left DISNEY for tiktok. It's been like 4 days since the rumours came about.

JFL if you think they're not going to do everything in their power to make sure tiktok is safe.

Also, 270000 people downvoted Donald Trumps app. So could you imagine the repercussions if they deleted the number 1 app ever.

Also look at nathantriskas third latest tiktok. He said his manager from tiktok said they (All the thousands of tiktok us employees) make sure everything at tiktok is safe and secure.

You are indeed a moron
if u think my nigga trump cares about what
13 year old eboys and lesbians think
delete this shit app for ever

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 6113, LDNPari and 8 others
You are indeed a moron
Well wheres the deletion then retard??? If he wanted it gone its be gone. Also it is safe since it has a fucking United states ceo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and SubhumanCurrycel
You are indeed a moron

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Tiktok is life. I want the tiktok logo to grow legs and fuck my ass. I tik and I tok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pm_me_ur_beach_house and deer
Imagine thinking that something so good for this world like ban of tiktok really would happen

over for fairytalecels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Well wheres the deletion then retard??? If he wanted it gone its be gone. Also it is safe since it has a fucking United states ceo
he isnt a fucking emperor
he still needs to debate it with high executives
trust me you little retard
if they dont ban this gay app it will be for the billions of dollars
not because faggot 10 year olds

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
he isnt a fucking emperor
he still needs to debate it with high executives
trust me you little retard
if they dont ban this gay app it will be for the billions of dollars
not because faggot 10 year olds
Fair enough yes I agree trump doesnt care if they protest but tiktok is massive in revenue now. If he band hes cutting off his nose to spite his face but yeah I suppose he doesnt care what they think

• +1
Fair enough yes I agree trump doesnt care if they protest but tiktok is massive in revenue now. If he band hes cutting off his nose to spite his face but yeah I suppose he doesnt care what they think
He did the same with huawei
Which is min the same level company

The point is is tiktok isn't stealing data as they have a us CEO and regulation team and the media need clicks to make money so tiktoks always a hype source

Dont wanna argue if I was a gambling man tiktoks not gonna disappear anytime soon but yes you're right 10 year olds and fags have no say. It got banned in India but there was no revenue there and it was banned there b4

The point is is tiktok isn't stealing data as they have a us CEO and regulation team and the media need clicks to make money so tiktoks always a hype source
ye
im not arguing the data stealing part ...
im just sayin that trump banned huawei like it was nothin
its completely expecteble that one day u just wake up and see that tiktok is banned

I wish there was an age restriction for apps but in reverse, inaccessible for anyone older than 15. We need less 70iq soy faggots in this world, USA especially.

JFL who the fuck actually wants tik tok to stay? It's a fucking suifuel blackpilled cesspool with shitty but addicting humour. I want it to get removed forever but it's not so I'm stuck on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113 and xefo
ye
im not arguing the data stealing part ...
im just sayin that trump banned huawei like it was nothin
its completely expecteble that one day u just wake up and see that tiktok is banned
But you just said trump is not an emperor jfl. It would t just be banned there would be a whole court battle with tiktok usa defending tiktok and they're doing fuck all right now jfl

• JFL
But you just said trump is not an emperor jfl. It would t just be banned there would be a whole court battle with tiktok usa defending tiktok and they're doing fuck all right now jfl
omg but bro dont be that fucking stupid retard
i said that he isnt an emperor bc it takes time to ban this shit apps
" banned there would be a whole court battle with tiktok usa defending tiktok"
i would love to see how it goes against THE FUCKING GOVORNMENT
also they cant refute the fact that they are mining data
so they would even win

omg but bro dont be that fucking stupid retard
i said that he isnt an emperor bc it takes time to ban this shit apps
" banned there would be a whole court battle with tiktok usa defending tiktok"
i would love to see how it goes against THE FUCKING GOVORNMENT
also they cant refute the fact that they are mining data
so they would even win
There would be a new tiktok replacement within days anyway

There would be a new tiktok replacement within days anyway
fucking facebook is workin on it, i read it too
some of this data mining is legit but the whole ban thing is part of trumps manipulation tactics aswell
at the end of the day
he doesnt want a chinese app to be this successful in america

fucking facebook is workin on it, i read it too
some of this data mining is legit but the whole ban thing is part of trumps manipulation tactics aswell
at the end of the day
he doesnt want a chinese app to be this successful in america
But it's not really as chinese based as huwuai though it has a massive US organisation now. And if it's not stealing data as the us employers proved then why would he ban it. It's like saying they're going to make alcohol available to buy at any age when it's been proven it intoxicates people.

If you're a supporter of tiktok u are a massive massive cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and goat2x
But it's not really as chinese based as huwuai though it has a massive US organisation now. And if it's not stealing data as the us employers proved then why would he ban it. It's like saying they're going to make alcohol available to buy at any age when it's been proven it intoxicates people.
its based on china
its stealing data like everything on your fucking phone

LMAO
THIS IS WHAT THE MANAGER SAID AT TIKTOK
OF COURSE THE MANAGER OF FUCKING TIKTOK WONT TELL YOU WHATS GOING ON SMH
CAN U STOP BEING A RETARDED SHEEP
Well reply to me when us news says tiktok banned in usa. Hint: I will be waiting