• Love it
Reactions: Aids! and CupOfCoffee
He's still low tier normie

@Dude420 GTFIH, it's another fun low IQ @reptiles thread you can read

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
I'm quite disappointed with this thread

This "guy" was a female before. This is what "he" looked before:
He has a pretty solid girlfriend now. Maybe because looks/tattoo and thugmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
This "guy" was a female before. This is what "he" looked before:
He has a pretty solid girlfriend now. Maybe because looks/tattoo and thugmaxxing.

TBH it's a better look

testosterone is lifefuel. I was low T for about 6 months and I felt like absolute SHIT. then I legit tmaxxed and then finally ate like 6 oysters and I feel GODLY.

testosterone is lifefuel. I was low T for about 6 months and I felt like absolute SHIT. then I legit tmaxxed and then finally ate like 6 oysters and I feel GODLY.

Exactly

my dick got bigger too. testosterone is what truly differentiates us from women in a sense that it is the thing that instructs the body to make certain features and stunt others. fml now I have a male hourglass frame when standing up (not when stitting or lying down JFL) because my ribcage didn't grow with my hips during that time but doesn't matter tbh because im 1000% hip plates are closed and rib plates are open.

my dick got bigger too. testosterone is what truly differentiates us from women in a sense that it is the thing that instructs the body to make certain features and stunt others. fml now I have a male hourglass frame when standing up (not when stitting or lying down JFL) because my ribcage didn't grow with my hips during that time but doesn't matter tbh because im 1000% hip plates are closed and rib plates are open.
What did you do? Inject or natural methods

What did you do? Inject or natural methods
natural methods. I had extremely high T levels before its just that they lowered real low for some reason these recent months. doctors were taking too long so I decided to try my best to fix it myself and it worked. ate oysters for zinc. occasionally put vitamin D drops on my balls. made sure to get proper nutrients, eleminated E sources from my diet to boost T, boosted androgen receptors with carnitine, sprinted and took ashawagandha. planning on doing more to boost T

natural methods. I had extremely high T levels before its just that they lowered real low for some reason these recent months. doctors were taking too long so I decided to try my best to fix it myself and it worked. ate oysters for zinc. occasionally put vitamin D drops on my balls. made sure to get proper nutrients, eleminated E sources from my diet to boost T, boosted androgen receptors with carnitine, sprinted and took ashawagandha. planning on doing more to boost T
Any other foods you ate specifically to increase T? Also what are some E sources I need to eliminate?

Any other foods you ate specifically to increase T? Also what are some E sources I need to eliminate?

some vegies and beans contain high amounts of phyto estrogens so watch out which ones you eat (all of them contain some btw)

non organic meat can be and is mostly pumped full of estrogen depending on what animal the meat comes from (chicken being highest and wild meat being lowest probably)

cows milk is very very high compared to goats milk.

I ate some garlic pretty sure its cope but I heard and am sure that onions do benefit you too so I ate both ( only eat one piece of garlic per day any more could literally rot your brain so tbh eat it in moderation) .

you need good amounts cholesterol and vitamin D + A to make sure your test levels are good too ( don't supplement A)

Testarones me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 466 and dude bro man
Could you post your routine for sprinting?

How did you t max?

Edit: dw