Life i painfull

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I can't even rot in peace. I need to go to school, see all that hot foid and be mogged

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1464 and Petsmart
57670C03 4AE2 485F 90CD BF505C756860

many say that you and me look alike

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
fua ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
it is what it is. in your age most people and i weren't even thinking about girls, gtfo

i know man, it’s depressing ;(

i didn't until 22yo tbh
WHAT? You're fucking retarded dude or you have late puberty or something. I was dreaming hard about foids from like 14. Chadlite from my class had a gf at 16 and propably losed his virginity at 14-15

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
WHAT? You're fucking retarded dude or you have late puberty or something. I was dreaming hard about foids from like 14. Chadlite from my class had a gf at 16 and propably losed his virginity at 14-15
tbh i even had a good amount of girls approach, like something very explicite, though i was shy and not interested, and they were not bad looking. Women is my last problem, i need to succeed in life and get a good job first, then i'll have the one that i want. That's all imo.

I had my first crush at 4 years old. Around 2 decades of inceldom and still going

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
seeing hot foid and get mogged is the brutal reality for incels, every dayevery moment spent outside is constant humiliation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426