Life is a meme

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Since I ascended I keep getting brutally blackpilled by foids treating me differently from before.

Whereas I used to be scolded and ignored by women I get embraced and seen with admiration which I take full advantage of by bullying them constantly.

Someone told a girl who used to ignore me she should slap me the other day after I mocked her existence and she said “no I wouldn’t want to ruin his pretty face” and ended up grinding on my dick.

This text shows it best:

Just compare them to an acid attack victim theory:

I still get rejected by foids inb4 brag post.

Also despite being average framed I get girls stroking my biceps and asking if I’m a rugby player from a few months gymcelling @itsOVER you fucking cuck.

tl:dr: women are pieces of shit. Ascend and bully them with no repercussions

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, androidcel, SikKunt and 11 others
What do you look like and did you take steroids?

Brag post but it promotes gymceling so im okay with it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad and kobecel
Our existence is just one giant forced meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, AspiringChad, SikKunt and 5 others
what is your dick size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, SikKunt, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
What do you look like and did you take steroids?
No bro I don’t even look that good I just lean bulked to the point where I have a noticeable amount of muscle. You can get that in 4-5 months if you do everything properly

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, MiroslavBulldosex, kobecel and 1 other person
Life is meaningless from an epistemological point of view since the statement 'life has meaning' cannot be known through a priori reasoning or a posteriori experience and any knowledge which does not come about because of those two things are meaningless. Basically this life doesn't matter and we live in an Absurd universe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and mojopin
How did you ascend exactly? You didn't surgery maxx did you?

And also, like this comment if you read the whole post in the Looksmax Youtube voice.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
It's only a meme when lifes good. Otherwise you view it as hell, nothing else

• So Sad
6 inches exactly. Not great girth and it’s extremely curved so looks short and not so functional for sex
wish i had at least a 6 incher jfl its so fucking over for me length>girth anyway so you are fine

How did you ascend exactly? You didn't surgery maxx did you?

And also, like this comment if you read the whole post in the Looksmax Youtube voice.
No I just cut my hair, started lifting and cleared up my skin

How are you still a virgin

• +1
sui fuel for truecelz like me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I'm not youtube famous
No girls even know I have a YouTube channel jfl
I just don’t talk to them I buy them and then get physical

Congrats James.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and mojopin
Life has meaning for me through the spreading of good will. Each persons personality is the result of the events they have gone through prior. Hopefully mine and other people's optimism will spread and the bluepill will become reality.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, RichardSpencel, ElliotRodgerJr and 1 other person
6 inches exactly. Not great girth and it’s extremely curved so looks short and not so functional for sex
What the fuck, that's my dick exactly
Curved to the right as well?

• Woah
I'd rather rot tbh.

Oh I'm sorry

Maximus cope
When I measure in a straight line it’s under 5 inches but if I measure along the curve it’s over 6 jfl I just need to bring a tape measure with me to prove it’s not small to girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insomniac and ElliotRodgerJr
When I measure in a straight line it’s under 5 inches but if I measure along the curve it’s over 6 jfl I just need to bring a tape measure with me to prove it’s not small to girls
I mean, what they feel is more important than how it looks
95% of foids above the age of 20 are disgusting whores whom I wouldn't touch even if given the option
I'd touch any woman above the age of 18 tbh

females have no use in this society other than that chasm between their legs that you stick ur penor in but since they wont let 90% of this forum do that we might as well lock them up in cages. this is why if you ascend you should physically abuse your partner and mentally torment them as close to the brink of suicide as you legally can lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Jfl at people denying the gymcell pill

• +1
What does your face look like

• JFL
Reactions: TBOLT
Life has meaning for me through the spreading of good will. Each persons personality is the result of the events they have gone through prior. Hopefully mine and other people's optimism will spread and the bluepill will become reality.
Cope, personality is quite a bit genetic

• +1
we're in the matrix where agents are set after incels to make their lives as hard as possible

479.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, RichardSpencel and mojopin