Bui

Gey

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ayush, BrettyBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
my boy's back at it again smh

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I dead ass came to this conclusion while on my psychosis trip roaming the streets a few months ago, very spiritual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Bui and Deleted member 1774
I dead ass came to this conclusion while on my psychosis trip roaming the streets a few months ago, very spiritual

Same bro when I was walking my dog I shit myself to the conclusion that this shit is just a video game. where one’s soul chosen a random ass character in this world; and all we can do is just live with what we got.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2587 and PenileFacialSurgery
Woah

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Same bro when I was walking my dog I shit myself to the conclusion that this shit is just a video game. where one’s soul chosen a random ass character in this world; and all we can do is just live with what we got.
Our life is a simulation, and we are living in a matrix.

I don’t know what any of that means know, but I did during my psychosis.

jfl reddit tier bbc conspiracist with a rick and morty jumper.
'they controlling the weather to make youse depressed and shiet'
jfl then travel to a fucking country closer to the equator where cancer rates are much higher if you are vitamin d deficient.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
jfl then travel to a fucking country closer to the equator where cancer rates are much higher if you are vitamin d deficient.
Autism radar

Ngl you sound intelligent and stupid both at the same time

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
“It’s in your bible”

The Bible that was revised thousands of times, and the first written version wasn’t even 1/5 of the accurate oral tradition version...

But yeah...listen to ur bible

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
gayzer gayzer

“It’s in your bible”

The Bible that was revised thousands of times, and the first written version wasn’t even 1/5 of the accurate oral tradition version...

But yeah...listen to ur bible
The dead sea scrolls shows the accuracy of our current modern day Bible compared to some of the oldest written scripts ever found.

The dead sea scrolls shows the accuracy of our current modern day Bible compared to some of the oldest written scripts ever found.
Doesn’t matter for several reasons

Doesn’t matter for several reasons
It's literally the oldest written papers we've ever found. And the accuracy of the Bible wasn't questioned at the time period so we can assume it's as accurate as we can get. If we can't even believe that the Bible is accurate than literally we can't believe anything that has ever happened in the past ded srs. It is the most well known, has the most copies, etc etc. There is not even 1 comparison to be made to it.

It's literally the oldest written papers we've ever found. And the accuracy of the Bible wasn't questioned at the time period so we can assume it's as accurate as we can get. If we can't even believe that the Bible is accurate than literally we can't believe anything that has ever happened in the past ded srs. It is the most well known, has the most copies, etc etc. There is not even 1 comparison to be made to it.
You can easily point out the flaws in the Bible if you know your history in particular Greek lol.

There are tons of ways to track the revisionist history of the Bible scriptures.

Even the oldest writings happened decades after the accountings were witness in anticipation of an inevitable resurrection. So your oldest writings in existence are still old in a way.

But in short - in all of the original scriptures, in the meetings many of the determinations and questions were open ended for interpretation by the relativity and subjectivity of the reader/interpreter; It’s a simple way to know that the modern depiction of the Bible with many statements and rites is false and skewed towards the likes of man.

All of your monotheistic traditions intertwine; so things like the Quran are good examples of revisionist history too.

You can easily point out the flaws in the Bible if you know your history in particular Greek lol.

There are tons of ways to track the revisionist history of the Bible scriptures.

Even the oldest writings happened decades after the accountings were witness in anticipation of an inevitable resurrection. So your oldest writings in existence are still old in a way.

But in short - in all of the original scriptures, in the meetings many of the determinations and questions were open ended for interpretation by the relativity and subjectivity of the reader/interpreter; It’s a simple way to know that the modern depiction of the Bible with many statements and rites is false and skewed towards the likes of man.

All of your monotheistic traditions intertwine; so things like the Quran are good examples of revisionist history too.
If you can easily point out flaws in the Bible due to the Greeks can you point them out?

The dead sea scrolls matched exactly with our present day Hebrew Bible, the change of translation from Hebrew doesn't matter compared to the original text that hasn't been revised.

You are asking for way too much if your criteria is that the writings were done decades after. Again there is no comparison, Alexander the greats bibliography was done 300 years after he died. This is exactly why you literally can't trust any of history if you're claiming that the Bible is not to be trusted in what was written at the VERY least in it's historical aspects.

What do you mean in anticipation of the inevitable resurrection? The apostles ran away and hid in a room ready to forget everything and go back to being fishermen etc. Even when someone proclaimed that Jesus was resurrected they didn't believe it until they literally saw him with their eyes. Then many of the apostles went on to not only die for their belief but were tortured before being killed.

If you can easily point out flaws in the Bible due to the Greeks can you point them out?

The dead sea scrolls matched exactly with our present day Hebrew Bible, the change of translation from Hebrew doesn't matter compared to the original text that hasn't been revised.

You are asking for way too much if your criteria is that the writings were done decades after. Again there is no comparison, Alexander the greats bibliography was done 300 years after he died. This is exactly why you literally can't trust any of history if you're claiming that the Bible is not to be trusted in what was written at the VERY least in it's historical aspects.

What do you mean in anticipation of the inevitable resurrection? The apostles ran away and hid in a room ready to forget everything and go back to being fishermen etc. Even when someone proclaimed that Jesus was resurrected they didn't believe it until they literally saw him with their eyes. Then many of the apostles went on to not only die for their belief but were tortured before being killed.

You don’t have to take certain texts as gospel (no pun intended) when you’re referring to the authenticity of Alexander The Great because of the sheer amount of evidence that points towards his existence.

You can’t say the same for the majority of the biblical workings so it’s a flawed argument lol. I wouldn’t have to “not believe any of history” to think that.

Sure, some of the historical aspects are still in tact as there’s no incentive to revise them.

So you essentially see things like The Quran as a sham then? Anything modern text that only corresponds with the Dead Sea scrolls is the one you believe?

lmao this subhuman thinks the world is flat, quit watching after 1 min

We are playing on hard difficulty