Life is only about having sex and being in love with girls

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Everything else like video games hobbies are a fucking cope. You work to buy clothes to pay for hairstyles etc. You buy a flashy car to impress the opposite sex, you get a house and better job to impress the opposite sex. You save money in your bank account because why ? Moneymax for guess who??? The opposite sex... basically everything you do everything absolutely everything is to get pussy. Life is all about sex and everything else is cope even friends get boring after awhile.. brutal blackpill here if your ugly you basically weren’t even born and are a caveman dog to society.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4464 and 18 others
life is about getting iois from jbs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, maxlooks, Hero of the Imperium and 7 others
Yes it is we are incomplete without a hole

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Everything is about sex

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Everything else like video games hobbies are a fucking cope. You work to buy clothes to pay for hairstyles etc. You buy a flashy car to impress the opposite sex, you get a house and better job to impress the opposite sex. You save money in your bank account because why ? Moneymax for guess who??? The opposite sex... basically everything you do everything absolutely everything is to get pussy. Life is all about sex and everything else is cope even friends get boring after awhile.. brutal blackpill here if your ugly you basically weren’t even born and are a caveman dog to society.
Water is wet.

But tbh, it didnt use to be the case for the longest time of human existense. Its just something that powers that be initiated to distract ppl from what theyre doing. To keep ppl busy with trivial shit, while they can divide and rule with ease.

from year -40.000 to 1960 or so, noone had to put too much effort into getting P or just an absolute minority at most.

The shit everyones dealing with today was created by intention and by design. It would be easy to revert too, if it would benefit powers that be in any way, but because it doesnt, its what everyone has to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6403
True :feelsrope: And why are we on looksmax.me or incels.is? The opposite sex

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Christiano
survival and reproduction, the purpose of life.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and hebbewem
There is many homosexual men on this site you know?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
" u go to incel.co to impress women "
Sure thing

Life has no purpose. It’s just a funny coincidence.

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Life is not all about sex. Sex is nice, but if you think life is only about sex then you're mistaken. Life is about living, even though you are typing out looksmax.me, you are just alive. That's it, that's all there is to it. All you can do is what is in front of you right now. The past is gone and the future hasn't happened. Time goes forward whether you like it or not, life is life whether you like it or not. There is no meaning, you could die in the next 15 minutes. So live on or give up. It doesn't matter either way. You're just alive right now, that's it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6572, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
its an important mission but its just a sidequest

Who are you to tell us what life is all about maybe it’s about self growth just maybe

Ur gawd disagrees

Life is about having offspring, that means having sex of course, and other species like spiders and birds do exhibitions to impress the female, the others like lions use brute force.

Life is also about adapting to environmental change in order to survive.

Evolution 101.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo
It truly is. When i had sex for the first time, my mind was open and clear. Everything makes sense. Its all just a time waste but sex and attraction is the quality level

Low T
Low T High E behaviour. The goal of life is too dominate and subjugate obstacles. You think Genghis Khan stopped his conquests after bedding some hot daughter of a dead king?

It truly is. When i had sex for the first time, my mind was open and clear. Everything makes sense. Its all just a time waste but sex and attraction is the quality level
bragger

primal instinct maxxing i see