Life is the biggest death sentence

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Everyone born is condemned to die

Life is the single handed biggest death sentence, not ethnic, balding or height.

It’s a cruel world.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, owlofathena, DidntRead and 8 others
Man stfu, you are getting delusional, I dont know what epply did to you when you where unconscious.

Be happy you dumb fuck, you are a healthy individuell, you have a place to sleep, food and believe you have also a lot of money(because of the surgeries you had)

So stfu and enjoy life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 502 and 20 others
I'm amazed a surgerymaxxed businessman still makes pessimistic defeatist threads like this on an isolated forum full of teenagers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, DidntRead, fauxfox and 11 others
I'm amazed a surgerymaxxed businessman still makes pessimistic defeatist threads like this on an isolated forum full of teenagers

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you're right bro, nothing is a bigger death sentence than life, if youre curry/framecel/turbomanlet and reading this : it's not over

it never started

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 502, fauxfox and 2 others

Life is the single handed biggest death sentence, not ethnic, balding or height.

It’s a cruel world.

Shut the fuck up you fucking victim death isnt a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 685

I wouldn’t call myself a businessman I haven’t worn a suit or been in an office for years.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 685

It’s a cruel world.

Kinda agree... even if you manage to look good and get money life is still a grind and boring as fuck at times

lol why shit on op? he could be depressed or something. just because you see his objective reality, doesnt mean you should presume his subjective one

life is meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527 and cutecel
I'm 14 and this is deep

But ye, I don't want to live either OP. Even if I fully surgerymaxxed I'd probably still hate being alive.

This is why brain chemistry is everything, but no matter what I try to do I can't fix it.

Last edited:
pretentious intellect signaling

are brain implants on your list? cause you need them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502

It’s a cruel world.

I really hope that long message I sent you about your actions creating your life as life by default has no meaning is becoming to resonate with you now. Or did you just skip my message.

Very High IQ i like how you flow

I wonder all the time what's the point in anything ? We're all gonna grow old and ugly a'd death is inevitable it will come a day when we know we have some months left in our lives fuaazrk can't imagine what terminal cancer patients go through

basically everyone deep down knows life has no meaning and it's depressing but everyone distracts themselves with: movies, tv shows, video games, books, work, and religion.

basically everyone deep down knows life has no meaning and it's depressing but everyone distracts themselves with: movies, tv shows, video games, books, work, and religion.
You have give your life meaning and purpose. Everyones life has a different purpose

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
tenor.gif

this.

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez
There are death sentences that end your life before it even begins - To the point where people look forward to dying

So conversely, a death sentence becomes salvation

Thanks ok have a nice day hehe

@DidntRead ?

There are death sentences that end your life before it even begins - To the point where people look forward to dying

So conversely, a death sentence becomes salvation
Jeremiah johnson nodding Robert Redford