Life isn't all about looks

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I mean if you're deformed tier it is but for every normie here jus chill out bruh. I'm chilling at almost 5 in morning really appreciating my life

Worrying about looks 24/7 really cucked me, stopped doing my schoolwork and working out just to browse here. I've even been asked what app I'm always on from how much I use it at school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, nonserviam, Danish_Retard and 9 others
New found appreciation for life 😌

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, here and Yliaster
is jan 11 your birthday?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I'm still gonna looksmax, there's no denying the importance of looks, but if you rot here all day and let it consume you like it did with me despite being normie you need to tighten up

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Danish_Retard, here and 1 other person
I agree

• Love it
based!

• JFL
how will you cope without @goat2x
That's my daw I got him on Insta just sent him this
Screenshot 20210109 045928

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Damn, thats when my gym opens. Happy early birthday.
Finna miss yo ass when I leave

We both finna make it though😛

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
doxx his insta ngl

planning to dm him weird shit
Ion think he'd mind since he just uses it to send me nudes and shit, ion want him to get mad at me and call me a baboon tho ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
Finna miss yo ass when I leave

We both finna make it though😛
You'll be better off without this website, to move forward you have to leave something behind.

• Love it
  • +1
you're gonna leave?
On my birthday yeah

I'm gonna be a oldcel who has to pay mortgage and get divorce raped by my wife in a 2 days can't stay rotting on this site

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
nigga did u sleep yet

On my birthday yeah

I'm gonna be a oldcel who has to pay mortgage and get divorce raped by my wife in a 2 days can't stay rotting on this site
wait you're leaving because you turn 15 on monday? why?

• +1
wait you're leaving because you turn 15 on monday? why?
Forum over took my life. I turned into friendless aspie cause I all I do is scroll this site and take selfies at school

My grades are also shit cause I rot all day, I learnt everything that there is to be learnt about looks and female nature. Using this site doesn't do anything for me

Forum over took my life. I turned into friendless aspie cause I all I do is scroll this site and take selfies at school

My grades are also shit cause I rot all day, I learnt everything that there is to be learnt about looks and female nature. Using this site doesn't do anything for me
man this site destroyed you. sorry to hear that

i mean i spend a lot of time here but i was already mid 20's so its hard for me to really think this place screwed me up.

anyways good luck when you leave

• Love it
man this site destroyed you. sorry to hear that

i mean i spend a lot of time here but i was already mid 20's so its hard for me to really think this place screwed me up.

anyways good luck when you leave
You remember months ago? We talked about it, June, you said something about this site fucking with me and I said nah it was all good

I didn't realise it but even in the 8th grade when I wasn't a registered member this site ruined me mentally. It's all gonna be good tho, nothing I can't recover from tbh

• +1
You remember months ago? We talked about it, June, you said something about this site fucking with me and I said nah it was all good

I didn't realise it but even in the 8th grade when I wasn't a registered member this site ruined me mentally. It's all gonna be good tho, nothing I can't recover from tbh
i do remember that, although you were the one saying this site was messing with you.

• +1
i do remember that, although you were the one saying this site was messing with you.
Oh right, I said it as a joke but even then I had lost all my friends and skipped classes to look at myself. Before quarantine.

• Woah
Oh right, I said it as a joke but even then I had lost all my friends and skipped classes to look at myself. Before quarantine.
thats insane. i mean i look at myself too but never to the obsession you did.

you know sometimes I wish I was blackpilled when young but on the other hand it seemed to hurt you a lot. who knows what the exact reason is, blackpill, this forum's atmosphere, the culture? tough to say for sure

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burner and EasternRightWinger15
I will leave soon tbh too

• So Sad
thats insane. i mean i look at myself too but never to the obsession you did.

you know sometimes I wish I was blackpilled when young but on the other hand it seemed to hurt you a lot. who knows what the exact reason is, blackpill, this forum's atmosphere, the culture? tough to say for sure
Like I said I'll recover, I'm still pretty NT, just somethings not "right" with me. Hopefully I can recover before this becomes how I am for life

I was moderately popular before this site, the same year I found it I was gonna finally be "thee" popular nigga. Oh well 🤷

My life depends on me leaving the site. So if you see me Jan 12 I'm gonna be found lifeless in a bathtub later this year
it was just a joke, I wish you good luck, but be careful not to subtitute this addiction with a different one

• Woah
it was just a joke, I wish you good luck, but be careful not to subtitute this addiction with a different one
I'll be careful. I've never done drugs so it won't be with that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and EasternRightWinger15
I'll be careful. I've never done drugs so it won't be with that
video games is a way better addiction than drugs btw. although that can be bad too

• JFL
  • +1
that’s true,
looks are incredibly important but life is not all about sexual interaction or validation etc. you are basically giving away your freedom by obsessing over looks and blackpill. life without freedom is meaningless

• +1
Reactions: burner and PYT
Not about looks after 5PSL, money and status take over. Good luck OP fill your day up with engaging stuff you like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177