Life issues

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Everythingmatterspill
Does anybody feel like life gets hard as you grow up im turning 22 and feel depressed as fuck dont know why it would be nice to be a kid again life was much easier than what it is now do any of you feel the same way?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ChoSeungHui, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Esteban1997
I'm only 18 but would like to go back to being my dad's sperm, hopefully this time around he will cum in a tissue.

• JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Einon, Zeta ascended and 3 others
The agepill is brutal bro. Watching your youth slip away is maddening.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Aids!, Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and 4 others
Does anybody feel like life gets hard as you grow up im turning 22 and feel depressed as fuck dont know why it would be nice to be a kid again life was much easier than what it is now do any of you feel the same way?
Yeah, I miss the days I could just drink pepsi, eat cup noodles, and play on PC all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill and Esteban1997
wheres ur confidence bro

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Im mirin tho

You are probably depressed because you aren't making any progress toward identifiable long term goals. Your life has no telos.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
You are probably depressed because you aren't making any progress toward identifiable long term goals. Your life has no telos.
What do you mean by that?

Yeah bro I just turned 20 I wish I can go back to first year of highschool to social circle max, gymcel, looksmax not give too much fucks about school work.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Looksmaxxing is taking up allot of time and i realized how far behind i was from doing nothing years ago, Now i pay the price i have so much work at hand, i cant stop untill i get there once you commit you gotta go all out, It gets hard but it will all be worth it. Even when the day comes i wont forget the hard work i put in and enjoyed my journey which that is all that counts.

No one will ever see the hard work you put in and whats going on behind the screen.

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 483 and Esteban1997
Fine I'll explain what having a "telos" means. It means having an ultimate objective in your life that you are always striving toward. You probably don't have one yet, so I'd start by thinking about questions like: What are my long term goals? Where do I want to be in 5, 10, 20 years? Do I have any aspirations whatsoever? Envision your ideal life and then start making material steps toward realizing it on a daily and weekly basis. I think the cause of most cases of depression (particularly among young people) is not having a long term vision for their lives. People just go from distraction to distraction, not making any progress and then are surprised when they feel empty, worthless and nihilistic.

• +1
Reactions: Lauking
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Insomniac
Gonna be turning 18 soon.My childhood is officially over.I am happy about this.Grown up life,even with all of It's shortcomings.Gives you a lot more options,unlike childhood.
There’s no turning back now
I care to disagree