Life must be hard for indiancels

Batterymodel

Batterymodel

Silver
The worst phenotype. It's like starting every pokerhand with a 2 and a 7 and being expected to compete. Even the very best of india is barely above average in the us, plus everyone hates them whether they'll admit it or not.

Every other race is at a significant advantage. Asians have k-pop and anime, black guys have rap/athlete/bbc game and whites are playing on home soil.

Condolences, arranged marriage game is the only option boys

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6401
@Intel.Imperitive will be able to prove you wrong. Even though he lives in the UK where girls are uglier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@Intel.Imperitive will be able to prove you wrong. Even though he lives in the UK where girls are uglier

Omds ???

Im half-white on my dad's side and half-Indian on my mom's side though!

I just tell people Im currcel because its easier to explain

So im not sure Im the best example.

But I do relatively okay with girls, even compared to normie white guys. I'm just blessed because Im tall with good frame. It would be over for me without those.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea I have never seen any Indian doing good with women in the west. Extreme ugliness and bad stereotypes ruined everything for them. My deep condolences for indiancels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 6401
Yea I have never seen any Indian doing good with women in the west. Extreme ugliness and bad stereotypes ruined everything for them. My deep condolences for indiancels.

Ya'll killing me here ??

MUST FIND COPE!!!

• +1

Has there ever been a movie with an attractive indian role? It's like it's too outlandish even for hollywood.... and they cast Jesse Eisenberg as lex luthor.

• +1
Ya'll killing me here ??

MUST FIND COPE!!!
Since you are a cross, I guess you don't look like a typical curry, may be that's why you are doing good with girls.
Has there ever been a movie with an attractive indian role? It's like it's too outlandish even for hollywood.... and they cast Jesse Eisenberg as lex luthor.
Yea they are generally cast in comedy roles, like aziz ansari and that kumar guy in harold and kumar movie, but they are good actors though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Since you are a cross, I guess you don't look like a typical curry, may be that's why you are doing good with girls.

Yea they are generally cast in comedy roles, like aziz ansari and that kumar guy in harold and kumar movie, but they are good actors though.

I mean there are some decent Bollywood actors like Arjun Rampal. He looks more whote though tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550 and Deleted member 6401
I mean there are some decent Bollywood actors like Arjun Rampal. He looks more whote though tbh

You mean this guy?

arjun_rampal.jpg

He does not look white at all, he looks more like Southern European/Italian/Turkish.

Btw I have never seen any Indian anywhere close to that guy tbh, he must be one of those rare good looking ones. All Indian I know they look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

It's so over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 6401 and SuperCheatBros
I'm a white guy who's trying to currymax so I can move to India and get waifus.

• +1
You mean this guy?

arjun_rampal.jpg

He does not look white at all, he looks more like Southern European/Italian/Turkish.

Btw I have never seen any Indian anywhere close to that guy tbh, he must be one of those rare good looking ones. All Indian I know they look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

It's so over for them.

Yeahhh a lot of Indians do look like that. Better start looksmaxing!

• +1
  • +1
Yeahhh a lot of Indians do look like that. Better start looksmaxing!

May be there are lots of Indian that look like him who don't not come to the west, I don't know, I am talking about US, I have never seen one single Indian who looks like him even distantly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
May be there are lots of Indian that look like him who don't not come to the west, I don't know, I am talking about US, I have never seen one single Indian who looks like him even distantly.

It depends tbh. Most Indians are like the ones you described, thats true. I do see the Chadpreets here in London. 6' +, good frame, bodymaxxed ect ect

The thing is, you only see them at places where other less attractive people are excluded. At night-time around the clubs and bars with girls is where more currys are likely to be Chadpreetlites and chadpreets. Because normal-incel looking Indians are not chad enough to be around those kinda places maybe? Not too sure. Im not even old enough to get into a club yet ?.

• +1
If you are incel, you are a currycel. Currycel only matters only when you try to ascend.

• +1
It depends tbh. Most Indians are like the ones you described, thats true. I do see the Chadpreets here in London. 6' +, good frame, bodymaxxed ect ect

The thing is, you only see them at places where other less attractive people are excluded. At night-time around the clubs and bars with girls is where more currys are likely to be Chadpreetlites and chadpreets. Because normal-incel looking Indians are not chad enough to be around those kinda places maybe? Not too sure. Im not even old enough to get into a club yet ?.

Chadpreets??? lol
the top indians are those guys that drive bmw's and wear sunglasses but they're embarassing as shit tbh. White girls i know find them pretty funny.

• +1
Hes refering to a dog. A nonpurebred.

Yh, I am a mutt. Thank god, could have looked much worse if I was purebred. But yh, he can keep thinking hes better than me because hes a "purebred Indian".
Chadpreets??? lol
the top indians are those guys that drive bmw's and wear sunglasses but they're embarassing as shit tbh. White girls i know find them pretty funny.

Where do you live? Like I'm curry, or half-curry or whatever, and like the discrimination doesnt seem as bad as you guys say it is lol. Sooo many muslim south asian guys are dating white women, espeacially Polish women for some reason. Some girls dont like South Asians, thats true, but the good looking Indians in my area do pretty well. Maybe its just London having a large South Asian population so people have gotten used to it idk.

• +1
mixed race, you are mixed race because you are half white half indian

Well yeah I guess...
Is that bad?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147