Life of a highschool badboy. If you weren't atleast a normie troublemaker, its over for you

H

HSM1

Banned
Suburban Middle school and Highschool troublemaker. Particularly a town like in Highschool Musical 1 or Superbad, Project X, Disturbia

Getting into fights with the preppy kids or other wankster kids. Smoking weed and cigarettes while skipping class and sneaking out of school. Have a huge reputation as one of the bad kids. Often suspended. Kicked out of class the few times he decides to show up. But he still goes to class once in a while. He loves history and is very knowledgeable in that class, often supring the other kids and his teacher with facts and stories of Ancient Greece and Rome.

Doesn't fit into other little groups. Is his own man. Lone ranger. Fucking alpha, does what ever he wants. IS WILD AF. Does MMA also, so knows how to do cool shit like jumping spin kicks, backflips, the worm. Fucks anyone up. Even if he loses he doesn't go down without a fight thus Alpha af. Dark Triad.
Has abs.

Falls for the purest, prettiest, preppy good girl in school. (Blonde or Mixed lightskin girl, like teenaged vanessa hudgens) (Not nerdy or anything like that) At first she knows he is no good, but his soft side, yet alpha persona make her primally wet, and her heart skip a beat.

He lives life on the edge. Never sacrifices his pride or dignity or backs down to anyone even if it means serious injury or death, thus always having an adrenaline and appreciation for life since YOLO.

His alpha mentality pays off and the universe rewards thee with the prettiest gal in school, on her hands and knees taking his strong, young alpha cock as he rams her feminine body with his masculine, worthy physique and cack.

Parents hate him. Her friends don't like him. Yet she sneaks out of her window for him, or sneaks him into her house.

Life is good for thisbadboy outcast slayer. And it's only just begone. College is just over the horizon.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Selinity, middayshowers, SHARK and 2 others
i've bullied some kids back in the elementary school and look at me now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and fukmylyf
I bullied kids in 8th grade it’s all about looks dude

I was a bad boy for a while. You become popular, you make friends... Sorry, "friends" and it feels cool for a while. I would never bully anyone, that's not me and Ive learned the extent in which this type of things can affect someone but sadly kiddos have not and are very prone to be cunts for reasons that aren't needed to be disclosed right now. I was the king of skipping classes, some day I got in troubles and ended up running away from the police for like 3 hours.

It was an amazing experience and is one of the few good things im happy I did

I was a bad boy for a while. You become popular, you make friends... Sorry, "friends" and it feels cool for a while. I would never bully anyone, that's not me and Ive learned the extent in which this type of things can affect someone but sadly kiddos have not and are very prone to be cunts for reasons that aren't needed to be disclosed right now. I was the king of skipping classes, some day I got in troubles and ended up running away from the police for like 3 hours.

It was an amazing experience and is one of the few good things im happy I did
That is awesome. Where u go to school? Did u get ure oneitis

Suburban Middle school and Highschool troublemaker. Particularly a town like in Highschool Musical 1 or Superbad, Project X, Disturbia

Getting into fights with the preppy kids or other wankster kids. Smoking weed and cigarettes while skipping class and sneaking out of school. Have a huge reputation as one of the bad kids. Often suspended. Kicked out of class the few times he decides to show up. But he still goes to class once in a while. He loves history and is very knowledgeable in that class, often supring the other kids and his teacher with facts and stories of Ancient Greece and Rome.

Doesn't fit into other little groups. Is his own man. Lone ranger. Fucking alpha, does what ever he wants. IS WILD AF. Does MMA also, so knows how to do cool shit like jumping spin kicks, backflips, the worm. Fucks anyone up. Even if he loses he doesn't go down without a fight thus Alpha af. Dark Triad.
Has abs.

Falls for the purest, prettiest, preppy good girl in school. (Blonde or Mixed lightskin girl, like teenaged vanessa hudgens) (Not nerdy or anything like that) At first she knows he is no good, but his soft side, yet alpha persona make her primally wet, and her heart skip a beat.

He lives life on the edge. Never sacrifices his pride or dignity or backs down to anyone even if it means serious injury or death, thus always having an adrenaline and appreciation for life since YOLO.

His alpha mentality pays off and the universe rewards thee with the prettiest gal in school, on her hands and knees taking his strong, young alpha cock as he rams her feminine body with his masculine, worthy physique and cack.

Parents hate him. Her friends don't like him. Yet she sneaks out of her window for him, or sneaks him into her house.

Life is good for thisbadboy outcast slayer. And it's only just begone. College is just over the horizon.
and who is this guy?

That is awesome. Where u go to school? Did u get ure oneitis
Sadly not. I did have some oportunities but at the time the only thing I could think of was a way to leave home or making money. Was not in the right state of mind to try anything of that sort. 🇪🇸

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
skipped class to rot in my room ngl

This topic sounds redpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Everyone in high school did drugs and did dumb shit

If you didn’t Your the minority actually probably were a nerd

Kill yourself you estrogenic faggot

I used to be the mastermind of troublemaking from grade 7-10 but I didn't get in trouble for it. Classmates did the dirty work

I was late to class everyday in high school, am I a Chad

Skipped class to play halo 2

if you aren't literally tony stonem from skins, it's over

tony equals bro