Life-plan. Must watch for people that think: life is over after 25.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I'm gonna make such a file-life-plan for myself as well. It's good idea.

Coach Red Pill, in this video is imo correct and making valid ideas on alot of stuff.

I also agree significantly, on his concept on having children for a man. And I think where plenty men, make a less then optimal decision.
I was never ready for children in my 20's and early 30's; while I could have had one at late 20's if my gf at the time didn't chose to do an abortion. I see it in my brothers as well, whom had children in their 20's. They all had fucked up relationships with the woman, because in 20's one can't handle the sex drop that happens after children and 60+% of the other shit that goes down in a family. And my brothers are/were stressed out. And they are absent fathers for their children mostly, and irritated by and at their children regularly. Because they have no time, because work their balls off. And they have alot of fights, because they hate they don't have time for themselfes and their wifes also likewise. It's often quit the shit show, if you look around.
A guy having kids in his 20's, with a 20's woman. That woman needs to be; a good mother, a good sex partner, co-builder of your life, etc.. And for her, you need to be the same. But if you're a guy in his mid 40's orso, she (the mother of your child) doesn't need to be a good sex partner and co-builder of your life. She just needs to be a good mother.

I personally experienced growing uponly my stepfather, whom was mid 50's years old when he came into my 3 year old life. And he was great as a stepfather. Better then most real fathers. He had time for me, and patience, and good advice. So my experience with an old father figure was great.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Chadethnic101, Edgar and 17 others
It's a good video but god damn waiting till 40 or 50 to have kids is retarded. you'll probably be dead by the time they're 30.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, CristianT, Deleted member 10782 and 19 others
Children with high E traditional wife before 25 years of age or death

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and 15 others
you'll probably be dead by the time they're 30.
And what's the problem with that? They are then fully grown adults already, perfectly capable of handling and supporting themselfes. And hopefully don't need their parents anymore, butting in with their opinions.
Most people I know, have pretty limited contact with their parents by the time they are into their early 20's already. Because they want to leave the nest, and experience life on their own. They often for advice and so on, by that age, lean more on the opinions of peers and friends.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Stevensmithgerard, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
There's some problem In having kids at 40 even 35 to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and 9 others
JFL to any man who takes advice from a PSL3 (even for his age), who admits that he was incel till age 30 (code for beta buxx), who claims that age 50 is a man's prime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, AlexBrown84, Edgar and 30 others
This was a really good video actually. This old guy is based. I sometimes feel like it's over for me already even though I'm only 19. After watching this video I feel so young, I'm not even in his "Young and Stupid" category yet.
Having kids in your 30s is better than having them in your 40s though, in my opinion. When you're 50, you're still young and your children are already grown up, and with that energy bundled your family can possibly create a legacy. It's also better for children to have younger parents. Old bourgeois parents create socially awkward kids.

• +1
Reactions: wumao
My school friends that had old ass parents were always doing the wildest and craziest shit. Their parents were out of touch of today's reality so they can manipulate them into doing anything

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3672
This was a really good video actually. This old guy is based. I sometimes feel like it's over for me already even though I'm only 19. After watching this video I feel so young, I'm not even in his "Young and Stupid" category yet.
Having kids in your 30s is better than having them in your 40s though, in my opinion. When you're 50, you're still young and your children are already grown up, and with that energy bundled your family can possibly create a legacy. It's also better for children to have younger parents. Old bourgeois parents create socially awkward kids.
Yeah I don’t agree with some of his points but he definitely has some valuable things in there

This site’s average age is so low that the rhetoric here is that life unironically ends at 20 lol. 19 is young af, I’m 20 but I’m glad I’ve learned the effects of compound interest n whatnot now rather than later

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Curlbrahhh
There's some problem In having kids at 40 even 35 to be honest.
there are certain problems any age, for a man, to have children. It's all about, how important one finds those problems. so main problems:
* having them in teens - 20's -> life in poverty at 20's and often beyond and sexual frustration.(quote: "Findings indicate that the association between early childbearing and poverty at the age of 27 years is very strong" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12319701
having them at 30's (especially if a normie man and not sexually succesfull before 30's (aka 70% of men). -> sexual frustration. Likely one build one income and assets together with the wife and not being financial savy yet; leading to financial divorce rape with some likelyhood. being stripped from you assets, and sharing your income for a significant amount of time ruining your great wealth building years.

Above problems will likely be less, when a man has children after 40. Other problems he has more of, but overall I judge it to be equal or better as a whole. Very importnatly to add though, one need to take good care of wones health and fitness, starting from 30 and onwards. This is not for the fatties, unhealthies, and the lazies type of men.

JFL to any man who takes advice from a PSL3 (even for his age),
It's actually more legit to take advice from a normie, or below normie tier man. Especially if one, oneself is normie tier or below (aka 70% of men). Because advice from Chad and Chadlite, is even worse. because they can't comprehend the struggles of the normie often, whereas a normie or belowe normie level knows all the objects that men have to face.
I recall dating advice from for example a dating coach named Brent Smith. He looked near model like, Chadlite or more even. His advice is to just be detached and not care so much aboyt success with women, and women will go for you. He also didn't believe in chasing, or chatting up women. Well, that's the advice from a Chad/Chadlite; just be there and wait for women to hit on you. That's neven gonna happen (exxception famous or rich) that women will hit on you, if you are normie tier or below.

who admits that he was incel till age 30 (code for beta buxx), who claims that age 50 is a man's prime
Someone that overcame being incel, that is someone that likely has decent perspective what changed. I think that 50 is a man his prime, for the man that was a normie or below in his teens and 20's (aka incel likely, or something close to incelhood). And if he aged well/decent, and in the years after his 20's became resourcefull/moneymaxxed-ish and or increased status. Because at 20 that normie man had no significant selling points, and at 40 or 50 he has some nice selling point(s).
Betabuxxing, I would hate it. But it's the only option, for a normie or below normie level man.
quote from a large data study (on online dating):"In the study, men’s desirability peaks at age 50. But women’s desirability starts high at age 18 and falls throughout their lifespan." https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2018/08/online-dating-out-of-your-league/567083/

My school friends that had old ass parents were always doing the wildest and craziest shit. Their parents were out of touch of today's reality so they can manipulate them into doing anything
What is wrong with that? It's the best age, when at school, to do wild and crazy shit. Then you can still get away with it, and get it out of your system. A broing ass safe life, already at childhood is also no fun.

• +1
Reactions: duckpeter8000 and Deleted member 2227
It's actually more legit to take advice from a normie, or below normie tier man. Especially if one, oneself is normie tier or below (aka 70% of men). Because advice from Chad and Chadlite, is even worse. because they can't comprehend the struggles of the normie often, whereas a normie or belowe normie level knows all the objects that men have to face.
I recall dating advice from for example a dating coach named Brent Smith. He looked near model like, Chadlite or more even. His advice is to just be detached and not care so much aboyt success with women, and women will go for you. He also didn't believe in chasing, or chatting up women. Well, that's the advice from a Chad/Chadlite; just be there and wait for women to hit on you. That's neven gonna happen (exxception famous or rich) that women will hit on you, if you are normie tier or below.

I could respect someone that was incel and at least ascended his looks somewhat. This guy proudly looks like some dorky STEMcel to this day, which means he has a fundamental misunderstanding of dating at the most basic level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 275 and MiroslavBulldosex
And what's the problem with that? They are then fully grown adults already, perfectly capable of handling and supporting themselfes. And hopefully don't need their parents anymore, butting in with their opinions.
Most people I know, have pretty limited contact with their parents by the time they are into their early 20's already. Because they want to leave the nest, and experience life on their own. They often for advice and so on, by that age, lean more on the opinions of peers and friends.

I don't want kids, but if I did, I couldn't see myself dying by the time they're 30. 30 is no age to be alone.

I could respect someone that was incel and at least ascended his looks somewhat. This guy proudly looks like some dorky STEMcel to this day, which means he has a fundamental misunderstanding of dating at the most basic level.
I agree that this dude under estimates the importance of looks significantly. Besides that, his points are not that bad, but regularly imo pretty good or even great.
He does talk about staying healthy and fit through excersice, but that's about it.

My dad sucked and is a alcoholic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
It's a good video but god damn waiting till 40 or 50 to have kids is retarded. you'll probably be dead by the time they're 30.

Not with a good longevity plan. The norm will be to live comfortably until 120.

If you do everything right in your youth, you should be able to have the energy to play around with your young kids at age 50.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
in reality a mans prime is ages 1-10 because you have ultimate comfymaxx. Zero responsibilities. Only chasing butterflys and eating ice cream. Life ends at 11.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, SAR, Stevensmithgerard and 10 others
He wrote closing 5 girls a week in his video JFL That is 260 in a year. People who could potentially do that aren't the ones watching his video, they aren't seeking help by an old man on Youtube. How disconnected can he be? Even with a Chad phenotype, closing 260 girls a year is full time work, who interact with that many members of the opposite sex.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, prgfromnl and MiroslavBulldosex
Not with a good longevity plan.
If you do everything right in your youth, you should be able to have the energy to play around with your young kids at age 50.
I agree.

To add.
Summary. LTR/DR: Basically mr. normie swapping having fun and free time in your 50's and 60's. For having (sexual) fun in your 30's and 40's

I see most people, doing this at the moment and having done this. And I will describe what I think, can be improved for some normie men, on how most people do it.

This is the common path for normie men, relationhsip - children/family wise

* teens and 20's - limited relationships and sex, pretty sexual frustrated most normie men are.

* mid - late 20's - normie men starts getting a bit of sex and relationships with women, still mainly frustrated with sexual lifestyle but better then nothing. And he tries to get some money/carreer and find his way in work/carreer.

* 30's - normie man settles with woman, has children, tries to build carreer, tries to get better money, tries to buy home, tries to have sexual fulfiiling relationship with wife, be a good father and husband, tries to build money/wealth for future/retirement
The main problem; Everything important-ish to do, is cramped into 1 decade. What mostly happens. Men fail at doing most of these things in the list well, and most are totally stressed out. Also most don't have time for themselfes anymore, and therefore stop taking care of themselfes physically, and they fall of a cliff looks wise. And mayority ends in divorce within 10 years intitiated by the wife.

* 50's - men have the children out of the home/adult. And there is little left to do. Now this man has alot of free time again. And can work on carreer/money. And spent time having fun/travels, etc. But due to age, he is limitd in the type of fun he can have, and he looks ugly due to the burdensome 30's and 40's.
I also see most of these men in their 50's and 60's; getting depressed because they have nothing to life for anymore. They lived for their family, and now they have no task/purpose anymore. I see plenty in my neighbourhood starting drinking at home, trying to numb the pain. And to start or re-start a enjoyable sex-life/single man lifestyle at that age is difficult, especially since most let themselfes go physically + health wise in their 30s-40's (due to be very busy) and are ugly now, and a bit broke. There only solution is at some sexual release if they can afford is, to going on holidays to certain asian countries and buying hookers.

Therefore. I think it's better to put as a normie man certain things towards starting them in the 40's or early 50's the lastest. Them being, the aspect of: children and marriage/very commited relationship. This way, one spreads out life and activities more evenly over a lifetime. By postponing the children/family/commited relationship aspect

What one then need to focus on, in their 30's then as mr normie man:
- Saving (learn about the wonder of compound interest) and building wealth (easier to do if you're single/unmarried and childless).
- getting good carreers setup or business development
- staying fit, healty and take care of your looks (looksmaxing)
- Getting the sexual frustration out of your system, that happened in your teens and 20's. At this age as a 30-something man. You look more desireable for younger women then when you were young. You look more desireable for women that are 30's and want to cheat on their hubby. You look more desireable for women are late 20's or above and want to settle down. You look more desireable for women that are past divorce and had their kid already and want someone for whatever reasons.
Due to this, it's time to try to make up a bit for the sexual frustration one had to endure as normie when younger, because girls treated you like shit. It's kinda "your time" or "pay back time"; and you can also do a bit the things that women did to you when you were young.
I think for normie men, that ages well in looks. His mid 30's to mid 40's; are often his prime in being able to attract sex. Because his looks never did the selling, but due to his looks staying okay-ish and his increased money/status (should have increased if he does well) and baggage free-ish situation. He gets interest. You need to be savage/based enough, and mentally strong enough; to have that attitude like women often have in their early 20's to just take use/advantage of that opportunity and not give in return what they want (which is often, you giving them marriage, commited relationship, beta buxxing,or children).

Then by the time you're into your 40's. Then you can consider the: marriage + child and beta-buxxing.
Ideally. Your money, wealth, carreer is well or decently set up already. And you have made a plan, what to do and how to protect it from financial divorce rape.
You won't be as upside as mr. 30 year old normie; when the sex drops after being together for some time or having had the children.
You will have something to life for, and/or work for, in the next 20 years.
You can afford, to work less hours to be more time around the children.

If a normie dude follows, this type of a life plan. His biggest hurdles, and risk are in his 30's
- not getting his sexual frustration from teens and twenties out of his system.
- not working on his carreer, money and wealth enough.
- letting himself be tied down into the beta buxxing role, before his 40's. Because it will often ruin or jeapordise alot his: wealth, carreer, sexual experiences, etc.. To an extend, that he can't or hardly can fix it in the rest of his life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jeanfrom2001, Deleted member 5292, AlexAP and 6 others
I agree.

To add.
Summary. LTR/DR: Basically mr. normie swapping having fun and free time in your 50's and 60's. For having (sexual) fun in your 30's and 40's

I see most people, doing this at the moment and having done this. And I will describe what I think, can be improved for some normie men, on how most people do it.

* teens and 20's - limited relationships and sex, pretty sexual frustrated most normie men are.

* mid - late 20's - normie men starts getting a bit of sex and relationships with women, still mainly frustrated with sexual lifestyle but better then nothing. And he tries to get some money/carreer and find his way in work/carreer.

* 30's - normie man settles with woman, has children, tries to build carreer, tries to get better money, tries to buy home, tries to have sexual fulfiiling relationship with wife, be a good father and husband, tries to build money/wealth for future/retirement
The main problem; Everything important-ish to do, is cramped into 1 decade. What mostly happens. Men fail at doing most of these things in the list well, and most are totally stressed out. Also most don't have time for themselfes anymore, and therefore stop taking care of themselfes physically, and they fall of a cliff looks wise. And mayority ends in divorce within 10 years intitiated by the wife.

* 50's - men have the children out of the home/adult. And there is little left to do. Now this man has alot of free time again. And can work on carreer/money. And spent time having fun/travels, etc. But due to age, he is limitd in the type of fun he can have, and he looks ugly due to the burdensome 30's and 40's.
I also see most of these men in their 50's and 60's; getting depressed because they have nothing to life for anymore. They lived for their family, and now they have no task/purpose anymore. I see plenty in my neighbourhood starting drinking at home, trying to numb the pain. And to start or re-start a enjoyable sex-life/single man lifestyle at that age is difficult, especially since most let themselfes go physically + health wise in their 30s-40's (due to be very busy) and are ugly now, and a bit broke. There only solution is at some sexual release if they can afford is, to going on holidays to certain asian countries and buying hookers.

Therefore. I think it's better to put as a normie man certain things towards starting them in the 40's or early 50's the lastest. Them being, the aspect of: children and marriage/very commited relationship. This way, one spreads out life and activities more evenly over a lifetime. By postponing the children/family/commited relationship aspect

- Saving (learn about the wonder of compound interest) and building wealth (easier to do if you're single/unmarried and childless).
- Getting the sexual frustration out of your system, that happened in your teens and 20's. At this age as a 30-something man. You look more desireable for younger women then when you were young. You look more desireable for women that are 30's and want to cheat on their hubby. You look more desireable for women are late 20's or above and want to settle down. You look more desireable for women that are past divorce and had their kid already and want someone for whatever reasons.
Due to this, it's time to try to make up a bit for the sexual frustration one had to endure as normie when younger, because girls treated you like shit. It's kinda "your time" or "pay back time"; and you can also do a bit the things that women did to you when you were young.
I think for normie men, that ages well in looks. His mid 30's to mid 40's; are often his prime in being able to attract sex. Because his looks never did the selling, but due to his looks staying okay-ish and his increased money/status (should have increased if he does well) and baggage free-ish situation. He gets interest. You need to be savage/based enough, and mentally strong enough; to have that attitude like women often have in their early 20's to just take use/advantage of that opportunity and not give in return what they want (which is often, you giving them marriage, commited relationship, beta buxxing,or children).

Then by the time you're into your 40's. Then you can consider the: marriage + child and beta-buxxing.
Ideally. Your money, wealth, carreer is well or decently set up already. And you have made a plan, what to do and how to protect it from financial divorce rape.
You won't be as upside as mr. 30 year old normie; when the sex drops after being together for some time or having had the children.

If a normie dude follows, this type of a life plan. His biggest hurdles, and risk are in his 30's
- letting himself be tied down into the beta buxxing role, before his 40's. Because it will often ruin or jeapordise alot his: wealth, carreer, sexual experiences, etc.. To an extend, that he can't or hardly can fix it in the rest of his life.
There are some flaws to your theory but still great advice and food for thought for normies. Thanks for taking your time writing all this (even though it doesn't apply to me)! Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and sub6manletnozygos
kids? no way dude, i want to do my own shit not spending all my money and time on some shit that comes from degenerate slut

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, born2shitforced2wipe and Eduardo DOV
legit. when im 80 yo im going to marry a prime 20 yo gf and have children. ill be a great dad and give my children a trust fund that they can remember me by when i die. i keep up my skin routine so i still have collagen at age 80 yo.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and born2shitforced2wipe
so ur girlfriend killed ur son? holy shit

I agree.

To add.

Dn rd.

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
There are some flaws to your theory but still great advice and food for thought for normies. Thanks for taking your time writing all this (even though it doesn't apply to me)! Appreciate it.
Not ideal
It's definitely ideal. The chance of the circumstances being ideal are smaller tho
This is ideal but unrealistic in this day and age.
No plan, is ideal.
My plan has lesser aspect.
The normal, commonly adviced plan (of doing it before 30, has downsides that are overlooked commonly). Because, it's the common plan.
And our tiny mind has the tendency to think: normal/common = good.

The current plan, of doing it all before 30. Comes from history. That is less applicable today.
It comes from times:
* 1970's when a low schooled blue colour worker at 25 years old, could on his factory salary: provide for stay at home wife and children, buy a home, own a car, go on holiday once or more a year.
* Pre 1930's with average life expectancy at birth of 40 orso, so shorter lives where the norm.

How much times have changed at the moment, from above?
Alot, imo.
Then why still blindly ( as a man), follow the common life plan and actions as they did back then?
The norm/ society consensus stayed the same; because people are mostly copy-paste animals.
But it's also good to question it, and update it if you think it's not up to date anymore.

Imo, this norm of have family and children before 30 as a man. For many/most normy men needs updating.
Mainly, because ( as I see around me). As a man doing family, marriage and kids before 30. You try to do every mayor event for a lifetime in 10 years time all at the same time. Them being: children, marriage, starting and building career/business, raising children, having a good sex life and relationship, saving for later/future.
When trying to do all this, in 10 years time. As is the norm. Most get exhausted, very tired-stressed, do most of these things half-assed/bad, totally neglect themselves (aka, also why many of these men age badly very quickly). For example, they work their asses off for career, but spend no time with the kids and have dead bedroom. Because can't do all at once. ( And then at 50 when kids are out if the house, they have nothing to do anymore)
And that is the mayor downsides in my observation, of the common plan.
In the 1970's they could still do this common plan as a man, because low schooled men still had good salary. But that is over now, there is only good salary if you have a career, and it takes time to get that of the ground as a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Kade
Having a kid is retarded if u not a gooflooking multimillionaire with a crew of helpers

Having a kid is retarded if u not a gooflooking multimillionaire with a crew of helpers
Just get a dog and live a less stressful life on your own theory

• +1
Reactions: SAR, Deleted member 5292 and Selfahate
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 12611 and Bewusst
Aka, 99.999% of humans ever born in the history of mankind.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Selfahate
The older the mother is, the higher is the chance of the child being fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and born2shitforced2wipe
This is ideal but unrealistic in this day and age.
how just hop on welfare or have her parents pay for everything after knocking her up within 1 year of meeting her
The older the mother is, the higher is the chance of the child being fucked up.
lol yo mom musta been 100 then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Stevensmithgerard
dont do this. my dad is literally 79 and im 24 so he had me at 55. i low-key have resentment for him because he could never act like a true father figure. not that he was a bad father but he never taught me how to be a man. how could he? hes a grandpa, not a father. there is also such a huge generational gap between us that we cant really even connect

i think the early 40s is maybe ideal

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 4797 and Bewusst
lmao i love how "theory" can be added to everything
You forgot to add 'theory' to your reply theory
dont do this. my dad is literally 79 and im 24 so he had me at 55. i low-key have resentment for him because he could never act like a true father figure. not that he was a bad father but he never taught me how to be a man. how could he? hes a grandpa, not a father. there is also such a huge generational gap between us that we cant really even connect

Agree 1000%! My dad is turning 70 this year.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonners
This dude has stated he thinks plastic surgery and looksmaxxing is pathetic - he is bluepill in this regard.

He is not redpill on looks, he's only redpill on women's nature

he might've not been incel all his life if he lookedmaxxed (he's not good looking and you can tell never made an effort).

Dude shouldnt be posted on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, justanothergymcell and Zeta ascended

You forgot to add 'theory' to your reply theory

Agree 1000%! My dad is turning 70 this year.
Maybe, You only know from experience the pains that come with generation gap related issues. I recall and see, pains for children with young fathers being absent, stressed and thus short tempered, very irritated and thus acting frustrated by the deadroom with mom. Like my biological father, is no decent with his grand children; while when me and my brothers were children we were regularly beaten hard for little or sometimes no good reasons, and there was alot of fighting and frustration in the house. Because my father was young still, and stressed out from having kids, building his business, trying pleasing my mother her wants/needs, getting his money right, frustrated with the low sex life due to both being tired alot, lack of free time, etc..

Point, being. There is no good time. There is only, the least bad time. It's highly personal. 55 Does seem a bit to old tough, because I do think, one has to be max. 70 years old when your child is getting into adulthood (aka 20 years old). which kinda puts the cap at 50.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Maybe, You only know from experience the pains that come with generation gap related issues. I recall and see, pains for children with young fathers being absent, stressed and thus short tempered, very irritated and thus acting frustrated by the deadroom with mom. Liek my biological father, is no decent with his step children; while when me and my brothers were children we were regularly beaten for little or sometimes no good reasons, and there was alot of fighting and frsutration in the house. Because my father was young stiil, and stressed out from having kids, building his business, trying pleasing my mother her wants/needs, getting his money right, frustrated with the low sex life due to both being tired alot, lack of free time, etc..

Point, being. There is no good time. There is only, the least bad time. It's highly personal. 55 Does seem a bit to old tough, because I do think, one has to be max. 70 years old when your child is getting into adulthood (aka 20 years old). which kinda puts the cap at 50.

i mean i dont disagree with your point about being in your 20s. i think the best time is in your 30s-40s. 50s are a complete no-go for me

Coach Red pill is a high IQ salesman. He offers hope to a lost generation of young men. And he knows that his audience in that niche is kinda average IQ, so he cannot talk complete garbage at all. But sometimes you can detect small but important hints, that he is just feeding these desperate, lost men who generate a nice additional income for him. I like him in a way, despite him overdrawing the shit. (Sometimes)

My life-plan:

1)Looksmax.
2)Find PSL6+ young girl to build a family with.
3)Have children and make them looksmaxed since childhood.
4)Witness my kids have perfect chad and stacy lives as they go through childhood and experience things like teenage love which I never did. 5)Live vicariously through them.
6)??
7)Commit suicide as being old seems to suck fucking hard.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 502, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
My life plan...

Get rich
Slay

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard

Coach Red Pill, in this video is imo correct and making valid ideas on alot of stuff.

I also agree significantly, on his concept on having children for a man. And I think where plenty men, make a less then optimal decision.
I was never ready for children in my 20's and early 30's; while I could have had one at late 20's if my gf at the time didn't chose to do an abortion. I see it in my brothers as well, whom had children in their 20's. They all had fucked up relationships with the woman, because in 20's one can't handle the sex drop that happens after children and 60+% of the other shit that goes down in a family. And my brothers are/were stressed out. And they are absent fathers for their children mostly, and irritated by and at their children regularly. Because they have no time, because work their balls off. And they have alot of fights, because they hate they don't have time for themselfes and their wifes also likewise. It's often quit the shit show, if you look around.
A guy having kids in his 20's, with a 20's woman. That woman needs to be; a good mother, a good sex partner, co-builder of your life, etc.. And for her, you need to be the same. But if you're a guy in his mid 40's orso, she (the mother of your child) doesn't need to be a good sex partner and co-builder of your life. She just needs to be a good mother.

I personally experienced growing uponly my stepfather, whom was mid 50's years old when he came into my 3 year old life. And he was great as a stepfather. Better then most real fathers. He had time for me, and patience, and good advice. So my experience with an old father figure was great.

Coach redpill is a cringe larper and scammer have kids in your 20s unless you want them to be incels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
LOL at the idea you are going to plan the right time to have children gtfoh, if you have enough success you can plan when and how optimally the timing will be to have children you don't need to be making videos or posting in this thread. Inb4 someone thinks im talking about having kids by accident, that's not my point. you don't even know if you are going to make it to 40 ffs.

cope red pill

''coachredpill''

Nicolas cage

I agree.

To add.

You are a wise man.
My life-plan:

1)Looksmax.
2)Find PSL6+ young girl to build a family with.
3)Have children and make them looksmaxed since childhood.
4)Witness my kids have perfect chad and stacy lives as they go through childhood and experience things like teenage love which I never did. 5)Live vicariously through them.
6)??
7)Commit suicide as being old seems to suck fucking hard.
Just drink and fuck hookers in your old age, use it as kind of a "I don't even give a fuck anymore" period, or write a book and become a renown writer. Do something to make a name for yourself as many old fellas' have in the past. Old does not = game over, you can still have a little fun before you pass away. Also, note that you will never see your children again once you drift away into eternal slumber, make every last love filled moment count with them before your last burning ember blows out, for evermore.

I am only 18 and it brings genuine tears of joy to my eyes as we speak of this.

@LordNorwood and @PrettyBoyMaxxing Please read this mans thread. You too @Pietrosiek.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502