Life-plan. Must watch for people that think: life is over after 25.

Therefore. I think it's better to put as a normie man certain things towards starting them in the 40's or early 50's the lastest. Them being, the aspect of: children and marriage/very commited relationship. This way, one spreads out life and activities more evenly over a lifetime. By postponing the children/family/commited relationship aspect

What one then need to focus on, in their 30's then as mr normie man:
- Saving (learn about the wonder of compound interest) and building wealth (easier to do if you're single/unmarried and childless).
- getting good carreers setup or business development
- staying fit, healty and take care of your looks (looksmaxing)
- Getting the sexual frustration out of your system, that happened in your teens and 20's. At this age as a 30-something man. You look more desireable for younger women then when you were young. You look more desireable for women that are 30's and want to cheat on their hubby. You look more desireable for women are late 20's or above and want to settle down. You look more desireable for women that are past divorce and had their kid already and want someone for whatever reasons.
Due to this, it's time to try to make up a bit for the sexual frustration one had to endure as normie when younger, because girls treated you like shit. It's kinda "your time" or "pay back time"; and you can also do a bit the things that women did to you when you were young.
I think for normie men, that ages well in looks. His mid 30's to mid 40's; are often his prime in being able to attract sex. Because his looks never did the selling, but due to his looks staying okay-ish and his increased money/status (should have increased if he does well) and baggage free-ish situation. He gets interest. You need to be savage/based enough, and mentally strong enough; to have that attitude like women often have in their early 20's to just take use/advantage of that opportunity and not give in return what they want (which is often, you giving them marriage, commited relationship, beta buxxing,or children).

Then by the time you're into your 40's. Then you can consider the: marriage + child and beta-buxxing.
Ideally. Your money, wealth, carreer is well or decently set up already. And you have made a plan, what to do and how to protect it from financial divorce rape.
You won't be as upside as mr. 30 year old normie; when the sex drops after being together for some time or having had the children.
You will have something to life for, and/or work for, in the next 20 years.
You can afford, to work less hours to be more time around the children.

If a normie dude follows, this type of a life plan. His biggest hurdles, and risk are in his 30's
- not getting his sexual frustration from teens and twenties out of his system.
- not working on his carreer, money and wealth enough.
- letting himself be tied down into the beta buxxing role, before his 40's. Because it will often ruin or jeapordise alot his: wealth, carreer, sexual experiences, etc.. To an extend, that he can't or hardly can fix it in the rest of his life.
I agree with this, but there is a big caveat: How do you want to find a woman that can have kids in your 40s? Most women you can get in the West will be at least 35. That's a pretty bad age for having kids. It will also take maybe 1-2 years from dating to marriage and then kids.

So, how would you go about this? Locationmaxxing a women from EE or Latin America who is 25-30 yo and then bring her to the West? I think this is risky too, but maybe the only option to find a wife easily at that age (western women will always have the highest standards) and also one that can have kids at a good age. However, when you're 50, she will be 35-40 and probably already westernized, so she will be tempted to leave you for a men around her age and take the kids ... so, it's risky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
JFL to any man who takes advice from a PSL3 (even for his age), who admits that he was incel till age 30 (code for beta buxx), who claims that age 50 is a man's prime
Halo effect.
He is ugly so what he is saying is bs.

Either you make a career, have a nice life or you become a father. You cant do both, if you try both, you will suck at both.

I agree with this, but there is a big caveat: How do you want to find a woman that can have kids in your 40s? Most women you can get in the West will be at least 35. That's a pretty bad age for having kids. It will also take maybe 1-2 years from dating to marriage and then kids.
truth. Woman should be below 35 for sure, when having your kid. Ideally below 32. So starting point of relationship, she should be like 30 or realy early 30's at latest. Ideally is 20's though.

So muh story ONLY applies, if a that man at his later 30's or early 40's or 40's . IS appealing to women in their 20's or early 30's.
So, you have to be good (for age) and youngish looking (for age).
So, how would you go about this?
Data, and muh irl experience is. That a man his age (in number) is not so relevant. It's about how attractive he looks.
it's difficult to look good at older age. But the ones that look good at older age and equally attractive looking as younger man. Have equal to higher appeal.
Locationmaxxing a women from EE or Latin America who is 25-30 yo and then bring her to the West? I think this is risky too, but maybe the only option to find a wife easily at that age (western women will always have the highest standards) and also one that can have kids at a good age. However, when you're 50, she will be 35-40 and probably already westernized, so she will be tempted to leave you for a men around her age and take the kids ... so, it's risky.
risky?
yes.
If don't wanna take risks, stay single and childless whole life. And one has elliminated risks.Locationmaxxing is an option, although i think it moggs tomove that particular shithole, instead of bringing her to the West. Form a a risk management perspective.

Other risks, concerning gettting alimony or child support raped. That can happen equally with a local woman as with foreign women.
It's a risk. one can decide to not to take, an stay childless.
Or if one takes that risk, don't be a dumb fuck lik most men. And hide, stash money. and have a an escpae plan, and shit like that. If the government decides it time to go fuck over your life; if so the case.

Either you make a career, have a nice life or you become a father. You cant do both, if you try both, you will suck at both.
Cope. If you moneymaxx hard in your 30s, you can easily have enough money at 40 to have a housemaid who helps you and your wife can be a stay-at-home-mom because you bring enough money. So, you are much less stressed.

But of course you have to tradewifemaxx for this.

truth. Woman should be below 35 for sure, when having your kid. Ideally below 32. So starting point of relationship, she should be like 30 or realy early 30's at latest. Ideally is 20's though.

So muh story ONLY applies, if a that man at his later 30's or early 40's or 40's . IS appealing to women in their 20's or early 30's.
So, you have to be good (for age) and youngish looking (for age).

Data, and muh irl experience is. That a man his age (in number) is not so relevant. It's about how attractive he looks.
it's difficult to look good at older age. But the ones that look good at older age and equally attractive looking as younger man. Have equal to higher appeal.
So I guess you would take a 15-year age gap? For example, being 40 yo and marrying a 25 yo old Latina? I guess it could work, you would have to give a fuck about the societal judgment though (and anti-agemaxx hard of course). But more than 15 years would be too much for me.
risky?
yes.
If don't wanna take risks, stay single and childless whole life. And one has elliminated risks.Locationmaxxing is an option, although i think it moggs tomove that particular shithole, instead of bringing her to the West. Form a a risk management perspective.
Let's be honest, even the best third-world countries are not as good as the west. The crime rates, the employment opportunities for your kids, the political stability, the infrastructure, everything is worse in Latin America or EE compared to the west. I think your kids would want to move to the west either way when they're adults. My grandfather was German and moved to Bolivia, my mother returned to Germany because life in Bolivia was so shitty. The corruption was reason enough for her to hate life in Bolivia.
Other risks, concerning gettting alimony or child support raped. That can happen equally with a local woman as with foreign women.
It's a risk. one can decide to not to take, an stay childless.
Or if one takes that risk, don't be a dumb fuck lik most men. And hide, stash money. and have a an escpae plan, and shit like that. If the government decides it time to go fuck over your life; if so the case.
True. I just thought that it maybe risky if a Latina or EE moves to the west and becomes westernized. But I guess there are always risks, so there's no really an argument against this. Latinas or EE are probably less likely to divorce you and take the kids. So locationmaxxing maybe ideal.

Cope. If you moneymaxx hard in your 30s, you can easily have enough money at 40 to have a housemaid who helps you and your wife can be a stay-at-home-mom because you bring enough money. So, you are much less stressed.
tbh. the 100% stay at home mom thingy, I personally dislike AFTER the child is like 3-4 years sorso.
But the 100% stay at home mom for after that, is just pure laziness.
Stay at home mom, was legit, when in past household work was labor intensive (no machines) and woman had like 6 kids orso.
now, it's laziness imo. She can easily work some form of part time.

So I guess you would take a 15-year age gap?
Yeah. 10-15 years gap range. sounds good, when a dude is older and want kids.
1912283_10152213110448415_84460330_n.jpg

Average/Mean = 5 years gap at older age. So basically one has to look 5 to 10 years young than the avearge dude. Since the average dude, has a female about 5 years younger.
So it's based on that idea.

This is like 13 years age gap.
While this man is ageing better than most men, but not giga anti-age maxxed. Anti-age-maxxing is difficult, but some can do well at it.
Blow pics, don't really look OFF, much or at all to me. She looks a bit better than him, but not extreme

thierry_baudet_1709199527_1.jpg
groot1thiery_baudet_2911200001_1_1.jpg
Schermafbeelding%202019-09-11%20om%2019.05.21.png

For example, being 40 yo and marrying a 25 yo old Latina? I guess it could work, you would have to give a fuck about the societal judgment though (and anti-agemaxx hard of course). But more than 15 years would be too much for me.
Being higher inhib, and judgement concerning. Is deffo a hindrance, to go after wants and likes. imo.
"Society" generally doesn't provide the wants and likes just like that; but is more easily to say what you should not want. It's decent to have a decent level of shield for that.
Let's be honest, even the best third-world countries are not as good as the west. The crime rates, the employment opportunities for your kids, the political stability, the infrastructure, everything is worse in Latin America or EE compared to the west. I think your kids would want to move to the west either way when they're adults. My grandfather was German and moved to Bolivia, my mother returned to Germany because life in Bolivia was so shitty. The corruption was reason enough for her to hate life in Bolivia.
Truth. some shithols, are horrible to life in. Than need to important to home country. shich gives added risks.
Some people can life like gods in shitholes. because they can take their West income and money to there, and have an upper class lifestyle while in home country they are normal lower lifestyle.
depends on where, and how, and if maks income remote.

I think locationmaxxing, is more a last resort thingy in general. it's more easy in general, to go with a ocal woman.
Ideally one at 40, can attract for example a decent late 20's woman locally
True. I just thought that it maybe risky if a Latina or EE moves to the west and becomes westernized. But I guess there are always risks, so there's no really an argument against this. Latinas or EE are probably less likely to divorce you and take the kids. So locationmaxxing maybe ideal.
Risks are there, and probably they are also actually quit high risks. So need to be savage and prepared well, and than may still get fucked. It's just, that not having kids for sme guys is not an options. because they want that, and don't want to be a dead end genetically speaking,

Locationmaxxing has pros and cons.
I dunno if it's better, in essence. I think actually it's not better in essence.
But it's deffo better, if you can't get a good woman locally.
Locationaxxing, is for when one has lost on home ground. But ideally, one doesn't lose at home ground. But can get good one(s).

Locationmaxxing, is for the "losers"/unsuccessfull locally. in general.
I don't she shame or etc. iin that; a dude gotta do what a dude gotta do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock
"muh life is over after 25 bro just ldaaaaaaaaaar"

My parents had me when they were young (20 and 22) and I'm personally so glad that I had young parents growing up. I think it makes such a huge difference in a kid's development.

Most of my friends' parents are extremely old, dealing with bad illnesses, and/or staying inside because COVID could legitimately severely impact their health. And when I was a kid, I was always glad to have youthful energized parents who would do things with me and didn't feel so far removed from me in terms of age/experience that we couldn't relate. And that's without even going into the potential health issues that arise when older people have children.

It's a tough situation because boomers have absolutely fucked our generation, and Republican cucks in Congress take every measure possible to ensure the youth grow up with a far worse standard of living than past generations, which means your average person legitimately can't even afford to start a family until they're in their 30s now. And I'd also love to spend a great deal of my youth actually living for me and experiencing all the things I want to set out to do like traveling, training, getting further in my career, making money, and just meeting people (especially girls). But do I really want to have a kid at 40+? And then be in my mid-50s when he/she is entering high school? I'm not sure. And then I also agree that when you're older you almost have to have children of your own to get some kid of fulfillment out of life. At some point you've exhausted everything you can in terms of your own pursuits and that biological urge that compels you to start a family will eat away at you. People who think they're gonna happily ride the bachelor life all the way to retirement age and beyond are kidding themselves. It will get old, even for dudes who got a late start by being incels most of their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 502
My parents had me when they were young (20 and 22) and I'm personally so glad that I had young parents growing up. I think it makes such a huge difference in a kid's development.

Most of my friends' parents are extremely old, dealing with bad illnesses, and/or staying inside because COVID could legitimately severely impact their health. And when I was a kid, I was always glad to have youthful energized parents who would do things with me and didn't feel so far removed from me in terms of age/experience that we couldn't relate. And that's without even going into the potential health issues that arise when older people have children.
general true on the energy thing, although also personal element. Fat young parents, can be very low energy.
My experience was opposite. My father was young when had me, and sucked alot. My stepfather was great and high energy all throughout my childhood and very good mento also, while he was 60 already when he came into my (4 years old) life.

So, child at older age, is imo for the fit and healthy older men.
your average person legitimately can't even afford to start a family until they're in their 30s now.
I agree, true for most men
when you're older you almost have to have children of your own to get some kid of fulfillment out of life. At some point you've exhausted everything you can in terms of your own pursuits and that biological urge that compels you to start a family will eat away at you. People who think they're gonna happily ride the bachelor life all the way to retirement age and beyond are kidding themselves. It will get old,
I can agree on that, generally true.
Probably even more true for women, Actually, i think.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
general true on the energy thing, although also personal element. Fat young parents, can be very low energy.
My experience was opposite. My father was young when had me, and sucked alot. My stepfather was great and high energy all throughout my childhood and very good mento also, while he was 60 already when he came into my (4 years old) life.

So, child at older age, is imo for the fit and healthy older men.

I agree, true for most men

I can agree on that, generally true.
Probably even more true for women, Actually, i think.
Yeah being young definitely won’t help you if you’re unhealthy, lazy, overworked, etc. Growing up can be shitty in this world. I’m not bringing a kid into this world unless I’m positive I can be there for them and raise them the right way.

Fwiw my ex-girlfriend also had an abortion a couple years ago. Mutual decision since we were like 20 and I don’t regret it all but I mean I’ve always been pro choice so it didn’t take an emotional toll on me really. I’m thankful I grew out of my religious upbringing early and it didn’t affect me and convince me to have a kid that young.

tbh I think having kids when you‘re older than 50 is just cruel. My dad was 55 now he‘s 75 and I‘m just scared he‘s gonna die. we have so many fights cause his worldview represents his age but still I‘m not ready to loose him.. I‘m just 19

• +1
Ah, I almost forgot about CRP. I watched his videos during my redpilled days and actually managed to get a gf back then, despite not even looksmaxxing properly.

Now since i know the truth about female nature i dont even talk to them anymore.

• +1
family friend who is was a massive thirsty simp his whole life just had his first kid at 60 with a 30 year old 7/10

women are retarded and you can hope on finding a dumbass ho with daddy issues when youre old if you take good care of yourself

• JFL
tbh I think having kids when you‘re older than 50 is just cruel. My dad was 55 now he‘s 75 and I‘m just scared he‘s gonna die. we have so many fights cause his worldview represents his age but still I‘m not ready to loose him.. I‘m just 19
We only know the pains, downsides. Of our own expertiences, in general.

I get advice always:
* wait till later for kids, younger parents suck.
* or, have kids younger, older parents suck.

I hear this from both sides (children and parents in 20/20 hindsight).
The reason is, we only know the pains or weight them high. From the downsides of older parents or younger parents.

The people with young parents. Complain often about the parents immaturity, absence, busyness, and being very focussed on their own lives, and instability.
The peoples with older parents. Complain often about, gap in understanding and world views, potential or actual sickness, beingcoming fatherless in 20's, etc.

It's in general, imo. Hard to say. what moggs. I think it's all pretty even.

I think having kids as man between 20 - 45 years of age, is okay-ish in general. depending on life, health, etc..; one can maybe stetch it till 50 maybe mid 50's the latest latest.
Ideally though, I would say 30's. Although I see plenty people, that start childen at 30's; still have that late coming last child wih dad as a age of mid 40's.
My brother started in his 20's; but now at 40's still getting kids, like 6th one already orso.

• +1
Reactions: wumao
I'm gonna make such a file-life-plan for myself as well. It's good idea.

Coach Red Pill, in this video is imo correct and making valid ideas on alot of stuff.

I also agree significantly, on his concept on having children for a man. And I think where plenty men, make a less then optimal decision.
I was never ready for children in my 20's and early 30's; while I could have had one at late 20's if my gf at the time didn't chose to do an abortion. I see it in my brothers as well, whom had children in their 20's. They all had fucked up relationships with the woman, because in 20's one can't handle the sex drop that happens after children and 60+% of the other shit that goes down in a family. And my brothers are/were stressed out. And they are absent fathers for their children mostly, and irritated by and at their children regularly. Because they have no time, because work their balls off. And they have alot of fights, because they hate they don't have time for themselfes and their wifes also likewise. It's often quit the shit show, if you look around.
A guy having kids in his 20's, with a 20's woman. That woman needs to be; a good mother, a good sex partner, co-builder of your life, etc.. And for her, you need to be the same. But if you're a guy in his mid 40's orso, she (the mother of your child) doesn't need to be a good sex partner and co-builder of your life. She just needs to be a good mother.

I personally experienced growing uponly my stepfather, whom was mid 50's years old when he came into my 3 year old life. And he was great as a stepfather. Better then most real fathers. He had time for me, and patience, and good advice. So my experience with an old father figure was great.

Yea everybody should make a lifeplan like that tbh.

Mine is kinda:
1. continue looksmaxing/gymmaxxing(already great fitness level and decent 4.5-5 psl)
2. continue slaying better and better girls(no main girl till 35ish), get to 200+ slaycount by 40
3. My parents are decently well off so they will support me with anything i do
4. move back to Asia ASAP while doing some 3-4 hour work per day
5. start muay thai (self defence + confidence) + motocross (yolo high T hobby)
6. Live in each of big Asian cities for atleast 6 months and slay hot girls there
7. come back to Europe here and there to hangout/party with friends
8. around 35-40ish start some sort of business that im passionate about.
9. no children, maybe at 50ish prob not.

im 29 and my life experience mogs 99% of people till age 40 i'd say. considering i spent 10k+ hours on video games,
but thing that really helped me experience way more was because i didn't have a girlfriend and was ready to do shit alone, go out alone, go live in another country alone, go travel alone, do drugs alone.

and im just getting started.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
We only know the pains, downsides. Of our own expertiences, in general.

I get advice always:
* wait till later for kids, younger parents suck.
* or, have kids younger, older parents suck.

I hear this from both sides (children and parents in 20/20 hindsight).
The reason is, we only know the pains or weight them high. From the downsides of older parents or younger parents.

The people with young parents. Complain often about the parents immaturity, absence, busyness, and being very focussed on their own lives, and instability.
The peoples with older parents. Complain often about, gap in understanding and world views, potential or actual sickness, beingcoming fatherless in 20's, etc.

It's in general, imo. Hard to say. what moggs. I think it's all pretty even.

I think having kids as man between 20 - 45 years of age, is okay-ish in general. depending on life, health, etc..; one can maybe stetch it till 50 maybe mid 50's the latest latest.
Ideally though, I would say 30's. Although I see plenty people, that start childen at 30's; still have that late coming last child wih dad as a age of mid 40's.
My brother started in his 20's; but now at 40's still getting kids, like 6th one already orso.
Hm I never thought about it like that but I guess you're right. I'm glad my dad is financially stable and retired so he always has time for me.
But I still hope that I'm going to be financially ready to have kids when I'm in my mid-20s. Or at least that's what I'm working towards. Thanks for you long answer :)

family friend who is was a massive thirsty simp his whole life just had his first kid at 60 with a 30 year old 7/10

women are retarded and you can hope on finding a dumbass ho with daddy issues when youre old if you take good care of yourself
Having kids at 55 or 60+ is very bad. I mean, maybe times will change in the future, but right now you will die when your kid will be 20-30, and your mobility will be severely impacted before. That's objectively bad imo.

Jeff Goldblum has two kids, he had them with 63 and 65. I like him, but not that part of him.

tbh. the 100% stay at home mom thingy, I personally dislike AFTER the child is like 3-4 years sorso.
But the 100% stay at home mom for after that, is just pure laziness.
Stay at home mom, was legit, when in past household work was labor intensive (no machines) and woman had like 6 kids orso.
now, it's laziness imo. She can easily work some form of part time.
I meant this. If you want to have kids, for example, when you're 41 and 43, then your wife could be 6 years a stay-at-home-mom, until both are 4 yo. Then, she can work again, and I would like it.

I would like for my partner to have an education (degree probably), extra bonus if she has job experience and savings. If not, I would help her to get an own income and savings, so that she can be truly independent and not just a submissive trophy wife. Should I have a daughter, I would tell her that too. The ONLY exception to this if I manage to have an extremely high income, in that case it would be okay if she doesn't work (she could still obviously), I would probably relax a little bit too.
This is like 13 years age gap.
While this man is ageing better than most men, but not giga anti-age maxxed. Anti-age-maxxing is difficult, but some can do well at it.
Blow pics, don't really look OFF, much or at all to me. She looks a bit better than him, but not extreme

thierry_baudet_1709199527_1.jpg
groot1thiery_baudet_2911200001_1_1.jpg
Schermafbeelding%202019-09-11%20om%2019.05.21.png
Looks good.
I think locationmaxxing, is more a last resort thingy in general. it's more easy in general, to go with a ocal woman.
Ideally one at 40, can attract for example a decent late 20's woman locally

Risks are there, and probably they are also actually quit high risks. So need to be savage and prepared well, and than may still get fucked. It's just, that not having kids for sme guys is not an options. because they want that, and don't want to be a dead end genetically speaking,

Locationmaxxing has pros and cons.
I dunno if it's better, in essence. I think actually it's not better in essence.
But it's deffo better, if you can't get a good woman locally.
Locationaxxing, is for when one has lost on home ground. But ideally, one doesn't lose at home ground. But can get good one(s).

Locationmaxxing, is for the "losers"/unsuccessfull locally. in general.
I don't she shame or etc. iin that; a dude gotta do what a dude gotta do.
I agree that finding a wife in your own country is optimal. It will be just harder when you're 40, especially if she has to be at a good child-bearing age. Not impossible, but very hard. Here in Germany, women who are 30-32 are searching mostly for men around their age or +5 years, so that would put the cap at 35-37 for men.

And then, I do not see it as a loser move to locationmax if the women you can get are better in other countries than the ones you can get in your own.

For me, locationmaxxing in Latin America would be even less of a problem and stigma because I was born in Bolivia and Spanish is my mother tongue. So, I can relate to Latinas better than the average European. The food, music, telenovelas, football, etc., I grew up with all of these things. It would be more difficult with a women from EE. The only upside is that she could be young (25-30 yo) as well as tall and blonde, the best pheno you could find. It would be so tempting to try to bread with a women with such good genetics. I wouldn't rule it out, but I think Latin America would be my best bet for locationmaxxing. I would never go to SEA or Africa, as I want my kids to resemble me.

Yea everybody should make a lifeplan like that tbh.

Mine is kinda:
1. continue looksmaxing/gymmaxxing(already great fitness level and decent 4.5-5 psl)
2. continue slaying better and better girls(no main girl till 35ish), get to 200+ slaycount by 40
3. My parents are decently well off so they will support me with anything i do
4. move back to Asia ASAP while doing some 3-4 hour work per day
5. start muay thai (self defence + confidence) + motocross (yolo high T hobby)
6. Live in each of big Asian cities for atleast 6 months and slay hot girls there
7. come back to Europe here and there to hangout/party with friends
8. around 35-40ish start some sort of business that im passionate about.
9. no children, maybe at 50ish prob not.

im 29 and my life experience mogs 99% of people till age 40 i'd say. considering i spent 10k+ hours on video games,
but thing that really helped me experience way more was because i didn't have a girlfriend and was ready to do shit alone, go out alone, go live in another country alone, go travel alone, do drugs alone.

and im just getting started.
You are a cool guy. I wish you good luck.

The video is indeed great, there are only some minor things I don't like (he's against stocks and says you should have rental property instead - I think stocks are good; also I'm against him arguing for having affairs while married). I will actually write down a life-plan, what I want to achive by 40, maybe 50. Financially (money, career), socially (relationships, friends, hobbies, travel), physically (stay lean, gymmax, anti-agemax) and mentally (mentalhealthmax).

I believe surrogacy and artificial wombs will be the way to go. Possibly genetic editing for older dads to have healthy children.

I believe surrogacy and artificial wombs will be the way to go. Possibly genetic editing for older dads to have healthy children.
Man, surrogacy was something I was thinking about too. But I think it is the best for the children to grow up with two parents. You may also regret it if you never tried to have a normal family. Even if you stay together for only 10 years, that's better than never have tried imo. So I'm gonna try to find a wife in my country or locationmax.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
I agree.

To add.
Summary. LTR/DR: Basically mr. normie swapping having fun and free time in your 50's and 60's. For having (sexual) fun in your 30's and 40's

I see most people, doing this at the moment and having done this. And I will describe what I think, can be improved for some normie men, on how most people do it.

This is the common path for normie men, relationhsip - children/family wise

* teens and 20's - limited relationships and sex, pretty sexual frustrated most normie men are.

* mid - late 20's - normie men starts getting a bit of sex and relationships with women, still mainly frustrated with sexual lifestyle but better then nothing. And he tries to get some money/carreer and find his way in work/carreer.

* 30's - normie man settles with woman, has children, tries to build carreer, tries to get better money, tries to buy home, tries to have sexual fulfiiling relationship with wife, be a good father and husband, tries to build money/wealth for future/retirement
The main problem; Everything important-ish to do, is cramped into 1 decade. What mostly happens. Men fail at doing most of these things in the list well, and most are totally stressed out. Also most don't have time for themselfes anymore, and therefore stop taking care of themselfes physically, and they fall of a cliff looks wise. And mayority ends in divorce within 10 years intitiated by the wife.

* 50's - men have the children out of the home/adult. And there is little left to do. Now this man has alot of free time again. And can work on carreer/money. And spent time having fun/travels, etc. But due to age, he is limitd in the type of fun he can have, and he looks ugly due to the burdensome 30's and 40's.
I also see most of these men in their 50's and 60's; getting depressed because they have nothing to life for anymore. They lived for their family, and now they have no task/purpose anymore. I see plenty in my neighbourhood starting drinking at home, trying to numb the pain. And to start or re-start a enjoyable sex-life/single man lifestyle at that age is difficult, especially since most let themselfes go physically + health wise in their 30s-40's (due to be very busy) and are ugly now, and a bit broke. There only solution is at some sexual release if they can afford is, to going on holidays to certain asian countries and buying hookers.

Therefore. I think it's better to put as a normie man certain things towards starting them in the 40's or early 50's the lastest. Them being, the aspect of: children and marriage/very commited relationship. This way, one spreads out life and activities more evenly over a lifetime. By postponing the children/family/commited relationship aspect

What one then need to focus on, in their 30's then as mr normie man:
- Saving (learn about the wonder of compound interest) and building wealth (easier to do if you're single/unmarried and childless).
- getting good carreers setup or business development
- staying fit, healty and take care of your looks (looksmaxing)
- Getting the sexual frustration out of your system, that happened in your teens and 20's. At this age as a 30-something man. You look more desireable for younger women then when you were young. You look more desireable for women that are 30's and want to cheat on their hubby. You look more desireable for women are late 20's or above and want to settle down. You look more desireable for women that are past divorce and had their kid already and want someone for whatever reasons.
Due to this, it's time to try to make up a bit for the sexual frustration one had to endure as normie when younger, because girls treated you like shit. It's kinda "your time" or "pay back time"; and you can also do a bit the things that women did to you when you were young.
I think for normie men, that ages well in looks. His mid 30's to mid 40's; are often his prime in being able to attract sex. Because his looks never did the selling, but due to his looks staying okay-ish and his increased money/status (should have increased if he does well) and baggage free-ish situation. He gets interest. You need to be savage/based enough, and mentally strong enough; to have that attitude like women often have in their early 20's to just take use/advantage of that opportunity and not give in return what they want (which is often, you giving them marriage, commited relationship, beta buxxing,or children).

Then by the time you're into your 40's. Then you can consider the: marriage + child and beta-buxxing.
Ideally. Your money, wealth, carreer is well or decently set up already. And you have made a plan, what to do and how to protect it from financial divorce rape.
You won't be as upside as mr. 30 year old normie; when the sex drops after being together for some time or having had the children.
You will have something to life for, and/or work for, in the next 20 years.
You can afford, to work less hours to be more time around the children.

If a normie dude follows, this type of a life plan. His biggest hurdles, and risk are in his 30's
- not getting his sexual frustration from teens and twenties out of his system.
- not working on his carreer, money and wealth enough.
- letting himself be tied down into the beta buxxing role, before his 40's. Because it will often ruin or jeapordise alot his: wealth, carreer, sexual experiences, etc.. To an extend, that he can't or hardly can fix it in the rest of his life.
great advice, I am gonna stick with this plan.

Coach Red Pill, in this video is imo correct and making valid ideas on alot of stuff.

Coach Red Pill deleted the video, but it was reuploaded here:

My school friends that had old ass parents were always doing the wildest and craziest shit. Their parents were out of touch of today's reality so they can manipulate them into doing anything
:feelshmm:

I also agree significantly, on his concept on having children for a man. And I think where plenty men, make a less then optimal decision.
I was never ready for children in my 20's and early 30's; while I could have had one at late 20's if my gf at the time didn't chose to do an abortion. I see it in my brothers as well, whom had children in their 20's. They all had fucked up relationships with the woman, because in 20's one can't handle the sex drop that happens after children and 60+% of the other shit that goes down in a family. And my brothers are/were stressed out. And they are absent fathers for their children mostly, and irritated by and at their children regularly. Because they have no time, because work their balls off. And they have alot of fights, because they hate they don't have time for themselfes and their wifes also likewise. It's often quit the shit show, if you look around.
A guy having kids in his 20's, with a 20's woman. That woman needs to be; a good mother, a good sex partner, co-builder of your life, etc.. And for her, you need to be the same. But if you're a guy in his mid 40's orso, she (the mother of your child) doesn't need to be a good sex partner and co-builder of your life. She just needs to be a good mother.

I personally experienced growing uponly my stepfather, whom was mid 50's years old when he came into my 3 year old life. And he was great as a stepfather. Better then most real fathers. He had time for me, and patience, and good advice. So my experience with an old father figure was great.

The video is unavailable bro?
But the issue with having kids too late for men is that your sperm quality drops so your children are more likely to have issues.
Otherwise I'm fully for it because you need to be ready for the commitment of a child, it will become your life so you gotta be content by that time with your life

The video is unavailable bro?

see above post for re-upload
But the issue with having kids too late for men is that your sperm quality drops so your children are more likely to have issues.
It's true, but it's not as bad as one expects, with aging men

First. fertility in itself as a man, drops slow compared to women
Graphic-3.png

2nd. deceases.
Women getting older get really high risk for child deceases.
For men older age also, but way less, ans slowly comparative to women. but still some.

Impact of paternal age-related dnSNVs on five disorders. IRR Incidence rate ratio, SCZ schizophrenia, ASD autism spectrum disorder, CHD congenital heart disease, EPI epilepsy, ID intellectual disability. Error bars reflect 95% confidence intervals. Note that confidence intervals are not valid for comparing dnSNV effect within or across disorders (See Methods)​

Impact-of-paternal-age-related-dnSNVs-on-five-disorders-IRRIncidence-rate-ratio.png

study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1166564/

A total of 516,745 (California) and 475,834 (the Czech Republic) infants were included in the analysis. Among them, 593 and 251, respectively, had Down syndrome. The mean maternal age of children with Down syndrome was 32.1 years in California and 26.9 years in the Czech Republic. Children born to older mothers were at greater risk of Down syndrome in both populations. The association with paternal age was mostly explained by adjusting for maternal age, but remained significant in the Czech Republic.

Otherwise I'm fully for it because you need to be ready for the commitment of a child, it will become your life so you gotta be content by that time with your life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101