Life story

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m interested in doing a life story of how I came to be, but it’s a lot of effort, so I don’t know. You guys will just spam lose weight, so it’ll most likely be a waste of my time.

Last edited:
yes after putting mcmeal down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui, dodt and 5 others
Yes boyo

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Name explains it all.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
About what? Going to from daycare to school and from school to daycare?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
give us a backstory better than batman!

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
I think you should be focused on school. I don’t know where you’re from.

You guys SEEM serious about me doing this. It’s probably gonna get lengthy.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
BlackinWhiteout

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
About what, is it about that one day your mom dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui, FatmanO and 2 others
write an essay on oreos

• +1
I don’t think I’m doing a life story. Yet. It’s time to stop dwelling on the past and focus on the future, boyos.

blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ChoSeungHui
is it worth unblocking him to read this or nah?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
is it worth unblocking him to read this or nah?
I blocked him again.
His threads still appear in the main page right?
Fucking annoying.

also not worth the read because there is literally nothing

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and jefferson
I blocked him again.
His threads still appear in the main page right?
Fucking annoying.

also not worth the read because there is literally nothing
Ok thanks for the heads up. Yeah I still see the threads but just other people replies.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

• +1
Over for the future tbh

story of how I came to be
In 1898, several baking companies merged to form the National Biscuit Company (Nabisco), the maker of Oreo cookies. By 1902, Nabisco created Barnum's Animal cookies and made them famous by selling them in a little box designed like a cage with a string attached (to hang on Christmas trees).

In 1912, Nabisco had a new idea for a cookie—two chocolate disks with a creme filling in between. The first Oreo cookie looked very similar to the Oreo cookie of today, with only a slight difference in the design of the chocolate disks. The current design, however, has been around since 1952.

Nabisco made sure to file for a trademark on their new cookie on March 14, 1912, being granted registration number 0093009 on August 12, 1913.

Changes
The shape and design of the Oreo cookie didn't change much until Nabisco began selling various versions of the cookie. In 1975, Nabisco released their DOUBLE STUF Oreos. Nabisco continued to create variations:

1987 -- Fudge covered Oreos introduced
1991 -- Halloween Oreos introduced
1995 -- Christmas Oreos introduced

The delicious interior filling was created by Nabisco's "principal scientist," Sam Porcello, who is often referred to as "Mr. Oreo." Porcello is also responsible for creating chocolate-covered Oreos.

The Mysterious Name
When the cookie was first introduced in 1912, it appeared as an Oreo Biscuit, which changed in 1921 to Oreo Sandwich. There was another name change in 1937 to Oreo Creme Sandwich before the modern name was decided upon in 1974: Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie. Despite the official name changes, most people have referred to the cookie simply as an "Oreo."

So where did the name "Oreo" come from? The people at Nabisco aren't quite sure. Some believe that the cookie's name was taken from the French word for gold, "or" (the main color on early Oreo packages).

Others claim the name stemmed from the shape of a hill-shaped test version; thus naming the cookie in Greek for a mountain, "oreo."

Still, others believe the name is a combination of taking the "re" from "cream" and placing it between the two o-shapes in "chocolate"—making "o-re-o."

And still, others believe that the cookie was named Oreo because it was short and easy to pronounce.

No matter how it got named, over 362 billion Oreo cookies have been sold since it was first introduced in 1912, making it the best selling cookie of the 20th century.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
In 1898, several baking companies merged to form the National Biscuit Company (Nabisco), the maker of Oreo cookies. By 1902, Nabisco created Barnum's Animal cookies and made them famous by selling them in a little box designed like a cage with a string attached (to hang on Christmas trees).

In 1912, Nabisco had a new idea for a cookie—two chocolate disks with a creme filling in between. The first Oreo cookie looked very similar to the Oreo cookie of today, with only a slight difference in the design of the chocolate disks. The current design, however, has been around since 1952.

Nabisco made sure to file for a trademark on their new cookie on March 14, 1912, being granted registration number 0093009 on August 12, 1913.

Changes
The shape and design of the Oreo cookie didn't change much until Nabisco began selling various versions of the cookie. In 1975, Nabisco released their DOUBLE STUF Oreos. Nabisco continued to create variations:

The delicious interior filling was created by Nabisco's "principal scientist," Sam Porcello, who is often referred to as "Mr. Oreo." Porcello is also responsible for creating chocolate-covered Oreos.

The Mysterious Name
When the cookie was first introduced in 1912, it appeared as an Oreo Biscuit, which changed in 1921 to Oreo Sandwich. There was another name change in 1937 to Oreo Creme Sandwich before the modern name was decided upon in 1974: Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie. Despite the official name changes, most people have referred to the cookie simply as an "Oreo."

So where did the name "Oreo" come from? The people at Nabisco aren't quite sure. Some believe that the cookie's name was taken from the French word for gold, "or" (the main color on early Oreo packages).

Others claim the name stemmed from the shape of a hill-shaped test version; thus naming the cookie in Greek for a mountain, "oreo."

Still, others believe the name is a combination of taking the "re" from "cream" and placing it between the two o-shapes in "chocolate"—making "o-re-o."

And still, others believe that the cookie was named Oreo because it was short and easy to pronounce.

No matter how it got named, over 362 billion Oreo cookies have been sold since it was first introduced in 1912, making it the best selling cookie of the 20th century.
Lul