[Rage] Life was more easy when i was a kid

bassfreak

bassfreak

Enthusiast
Dopamine receptors , Androgen receptros , Cortisol , NT , low inhib , jawline , forward growth , zygos , maxilla , PCT , UUE , subhuman , chad , visit Gandy etc.
Attraction and good life is so fucking more complicated now , this forum made me "visual scientist"
For example always when i see unattractive girl i look at her then in in my head "hmmm recessed maxilla , NCT , for girl too weak zygos , no thick hair i will wait until she smile ........ fuck what and ugly narrow smile its over for her"
Same for guys " NW 4 , incel skull , big UUE fucking over for him"

Anybody got same toughts ?

prgfromnl

prgfromnl

Instructor
yes bro, my mind starts calculating psl and who mogs the most in the room where I am in

if I see someone with an insane eye area I try to not keep staring but my mind somehow always tries to check out that eye area again

this is fucked up

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

Rating addict
Dopamine receptors , Androgen receptros , Cortisol , NT , low inhib , jawline , forward growth , zygos , maxilla , PCT , UUE , subhuman , chad , visit Gandy etc.
Attraction and good life is so fucking more complicated now , this forum made me "visual scientist"
For example always when i see unattractive girl i look at her then in in my head "hmmm recessed maxilla , NCT , for girl too weak zygos , no thick hair i will wait until she smile ........ fuck what and ugly narrow smile its over for her"
Same for guys " NW 4 , incel skull , big UUE fucking over for him"

Anybody got same toughts ?
This is what i think of every day. I'm also painfully aware of who i mog and who i don't.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Remember to Squint ⚠️⚠️
This was me in the early days of discovering lookism, now idgaf

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
Of course life is better with zero responsibilities lol...

If your childhood was good..you owe it to your parents...this means they went out of their way highly to make things good for you. And keep stress off you

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PrettyBoyMaxxing Looksmaxing 36
RandomGuy Looksmaxing 11
karbo Looksmaxing 19