Life was more easy when i was a kid

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
Dopamine receptors , Androgen receptros , Cortisol , NT , low inhib , jawline , forward growth , zygos , maxilla , PCT , UUE , subhuman , chad , visit Gandy etc.
Attraction and good life is so fucking more complicated now , this forum made me "visual scientist"
For example always when i see unattractive girl i look at her then in in my head "hmmm recessed maxilla , NCT , for girl too weak zygos , no thick hair i will wait until she smile ........ fuck what and ugly narrow smile its over for her"
Same for guys " NW 4 , incel skull , big UUE fucking over for him"

Anybody got same toughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4310, Pietrosiek and 13 others
A male’s prime is from 4-12 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Dog face, Zeta ascended and 10 others
yes bro, my mind starts calculating psl and who mogs the most in the room where I am in

if I see someone with an insane eye area I try to not keep staring but my mind somehow always tries to check out that eye area again

this is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Zeta ascended, Pietrosiek and 4 others
Dopamine receptors , Androgen receptros , Cortisol , NT , low inhib , jawline , forward growth , zygos , maxilla , PCT , UUE , subhuman , chad , visit Gandy etc.
Attraction and good life is so fucking more complicated now , this forum made me "visual scientist"
For example always when i see unattractive girl i look at her then in in my head "hmmm recessed maxilla , NCT , for girl too weak zygos , no thick hair i will wait until she smile ........ fuck what and ugly narrow smile its over for her"

This is what i think of every day. I'm also painfully aware of who i mog and who i don't.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Halotestin, prgfromnl and 3 others
Same tbh

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
This was me in the early days of discovering lookism, now idgaf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and je3oe
Of course life is better with zero responsibilities lol...

If your childhood was good..you owe it to your parents...this means they went out of their way highly to make things good for you. And keep stress off you

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, je3oe and Alexanderr
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and IWantToMax
I was obsessed with height and comparing myself to other males as far back as 7th grade. I still can't believe how I never ended up in a forum like this even though I had such a strong intuition that height was important.

It's so over it's actually not over. And it's not that it never begun either. The concept of a beginning and end is irrelevant in such a hopeless and fucked up situation. It has transcended all of that.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 71
My childhood was utter trash happy I’m 18 now. And ye analyze everyones face lol even girls and people look like shit

Sounds like it's less to do with growing up and more to do with involving yourself with this autistic community.

yes bro, my mind starts calculating psl and who mogs the most in the room where I am in

if I see someone with an insane eye area I try to not keep staring but my mind somehow always tries to check out that eye area again

this is fucked up
Literally this, especially the eye area part.

this is how girls think 24 7 subconsciously. its better if we think like this so we dont become absolute retards and breed with these disgusting beckies that wear fake up and disguise as something or someone they're really not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
When you reach highschool and you are ugly you will have to make a choice:
1.if you are smart will get blackpilled and looksmax
2. Remaim bluepilled and live a life of myssery

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and Theonewhowillascend
looksmaxing doesnt exist in hs, only some softmaxing which works only if youre already gl but looksmined
Facts but maybe you can heightmax at that age

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Of course life is better with zero responsibilities lol...

If your childhood was good..you owe it to your parents...this means they went out of their way highly to make things good for you. And keep stress off you
? I had more responsibilities when I was young. Had to go to school for 6-8 hours 5 days a week, now I just NEET at home.

The difference is due to neurotransmitters mostly tbh. Everything is new, less trauma, more hopes and dreams for the future, less emotionally flatlined in your brain.

i was crying in the school toilets getting mogged by everyone in school now I am just miserable

so life was a lot worse for me as a kid and it shows in my facial development

I feel you, PSL lives rent free in my mind literally 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername